UFO Base In Antarctica

Shared Joy

Jedi Council Member
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYH6NW2wl8g

The Nazi's Secret UFO Base In Antartica

I apologize if this subject was already presented, but I couldn’t track it down. Not very good at it yet.
I don't know where to put it, as it mentions history, UFO’s, conspiracy, time machine, etc. so you decide. It's a good documentary, according to my opinion, so I thought to share it.
This is a Russian documentary which talks about just these issues, the development of the idea during WWII, that this continent might just be the ideal place of retreat and the evidence that it was undertaken.

There were some sessions where Antarctica was mentioned as a location for post -WWII bases (like session of 2 December 1995):

Quote:
Q: (L) Did the Germans construct a time machine during WWII?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) They actually did it?

A: Ja.

Q: (L) Were the German experiments in time travel carried to the U.S. after the war?

A: In splintered form.

Q: (L) Did the U.S. take possession of a time machine constructed by the Germans?

A: No.

Q: (L) Why not?

A: Was taken elsewhere.

Q: (L) Where?

A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.

Q: (L) Still in Germany?

A: Nein!

Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?

A: Antarktiklandt.

Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?

A: Klaus Grimmschackler.

Q: (L) I didn't mean a specific person, a group. Americans or Germans?

A: Deutsche.

Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?

A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.
End quote

Ps. Could somebody translate (interpret) the last sentence?

FWIW,
Joy

Re: UFO Base In Antartica

Its neither German nor English. It sounds like the C's mixed up the two languages and the result is not understandable in every language.

Anyway, there are some German words to translate:

Has been performed in -Glophen- (sounds like a place) -in gestalt- (means "in the form of"), bit, yie aire -das- (means "the") gluppen -und- (means "and") werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.

The other parts doesent make sense and are no words (yie aire, gluppen, werstalt de vir seinderfor) except for the last one "bidde" is a German slang for "please".

I guess to figure out the real meaning will be impossible.

Pretty straightforward text, if you imagine a nazi speaking:
Has been operated in Glophen, Mausenberg, here are(is) the group and resistance against we(us) is forbidden. Faulty towers?

Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.

I am German and the only words that I can make out are the following:

Gestalt=Shape, figure; If I am correct, there is also a form of psychology called "gestalt psychology"
Glophen=sounds like a place
das=the
und=and
westalt=sounds like "verstellt" which means "misaligned, disguised"
de vir=[der wir] or [denn wir]=after all
seinderfor=[sind da vor]=are in front of; about to
bidde=[bitte]=please

yie aire=mispelling maybe, could be "die Arier"= the Aryans
gluppen=gruppen=groups

This would be my interpretation

Thank you for the interpretations,

I also think that a glitch occurred in transmission. But anyway ,what would be the Quorum like then ???

Joy

I thought that too, but I don't recall there being many misspellings in the transcripts, especially not entire sentences like that.

It looked like a glitch to me, but then I tried to read it aloud according to German spelling rules and I found that it very much sounds like "Germanic" gibberish :lol:

Shared Joy said:
[..]
Q: (L) Did the Germans construct a time machine during WWII?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) They actually did it?

A: Ja.
[..]
Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?

A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.

My 2 cents:

I think the C's stacked German and English etymologies on top of each other. So I grabbed these multiple layers of meaning and placed them beside each other creating longer sentences.

Also used the idea of the famous Alchemist jargon based on phonetics. The words seem gibberish, but when you say it out loud, multiple meanings become apparent. Lets decode so the result can make you smile! :)

To point out multiple meanings I will use the ~ tilde symbol here = "also means".

Has been performed in Glophen
= The time machine experiment was performed in Glophen (city or a Nazi site maybe in Antartica) ~ glop / gloppen = To stare in amazement, to gaze in alarm or wonder.

in gestalt, bit, yie aire
(relating to the machine)
= in the form [gestalt] of an eye [yie] (to see into the depths of time) in form of an Airy disk [aire] that has been drilled into a mountain [bit = the boring bit ate into the mountain creating a hole / bunker base / site],

Yie Arie ~ The Aryan Eye Machine that can to see into the depths of time:
Airy-Scheibchen (Ger.) = Airy disk:
2h8bggj.jpg

(Image source: UCLA Brain Research Institute)
http://www.gonda.ucla.edu/bri_core/na.htm
x2umg8.jpg

If 'above so below' applies somewhat to 3D as well in this case, then maybe the "Exploring time sectors through loop of cylinder" might result in making a "time ripple machine" something like this?:
2utrd54.jpg

yie aire das gluppen
as the bulgy eyed [aliens] and the nasty, scowling spiritual Aryans with the dark look on their faces watched the experiment in groups ... :)

yie ~ eye, aire ~ the Aryans (thank you Eulenspiegel!), das gluppen ~ Glupschaugen (Ger.) = bulgy eyes = glupsch (Ger.) grouch.. groumpish.. someone having a morose look on their face and also means gluppen ~ [in] a group of = Gruppen (Ger.)

aire = spiritual ethereal
Aerial; hence etherial, spiritual

† aire, n.2 Obs.

Forms: 4 air, 5 eyre, 7 ayre, 4–7 aire.

[a. OFr. aire: see aerie.]

The earlier equivalent of aerie. ==> variant of aery a. ==>

aery, a.

(ˈɛərɪ)

Also aerie.

[ad. L. āeri-us, f. āer the air.]

Aerial; hence etherial, spiritual, incorporeal, unsubstantial, visionary. (In later usage only poetic; a favourite word with Milton.)

yie =~ Aryan eye
yien, (ain) Sc. ene, (6–7 eine, 7 aine, 8–9 Sc. e'en). β. 3 eȝenen, eȝene, eȝhne, 3–5 ehnen, ehne, 4 egghnen, iȝene, ine, ewine, eiine, 5 eghene, enyn (hynon, enghne). γ. 4 eiȝes, 5 yȝes, 6 iyes, yes, ies, yees, ayes, ees, 6–7 eies, (7 eys) 6– eyes. Also with prosthetic n, 5 neghe, ney, 4–6 nie, nye, pl. 5 nyen, -on, -non.

[OE. éage, wk. neut., corresponding to OFris. âge, OS. ôga (MDu. ôghe, Du. oog), OHG. ouga (MHG. ouge, Ger. auge), ON. auga (Da. öie, Sw. öga), Goth. augo:—OTeut. *augon-.
By most scholars referred to the OAryan root *oq- to see, to which belong the synonymous words in all the other branches of the Aryan family exc. Celtic; but the anomalous representation of OAryan o by au instead of a presents difficulties; for various hypotheses intended to account for it see Brugmann Grundriss I. 333, Kluge Etym. Wb. (ed. 5) s.v., Fick Vergl. Wb. (ed. 4) I. 371. Otherwise, no plausible affinities have been found for the Teutonic word.
The original plural was in -an, in ME -en, whence north. dial. een, and archaic eyne. In some forms of ME. a second inflexional -en (reducible to -e) was added, making eȝenen, eȝene, whence in 15th c. enyn. Our first instance of the modern -s plural is a 1375 eiȝes.]

I. 1.I.1 The organ of sight. a.I.1.a in man and vertebrate animals.
A machine that can see into the depths of time?

und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.
and [they] understood the form and manipulated the energy exerting themselves in front of the [machine] to sink or bury [something] in a matrix of any kind, to cover up or fix firmly in any substance; to embed. They tried to manipulate something to embed it into the matrix of time?

and werstalt ~ verstellt (Ger.) manipulated
can also mean "understood the form" (werstalt ~ gestalt (Ger.) = shape / form / design [ also a spirit shape] form, werstalt said out loud can be heard as understand

werstalt and manipulated [~ verstellt (Ger.) = to shift levers = manipulate] ...

energy [vir = energy],

de vir ~ exerting themselves... de vir ==> devoir = To exert oneself = That which one ought to do, or has to do; (one's) duty, business, appointed task

virr Sc.

(vɪr)

Also vir.

[Of obscure origin.]

Force, vigour, energy.

† devoir, v. Obs. rare.

In 6 dever, devoyre.

[f. prec. n.]

intr. and refl. = endeavour v.

1530 Palsgr. 514/2 I dever, I applye my mynde to do a thing‥I shall devoyre my selfe to the best that I maye.

seinderfor = in front of [[sind da vor](Ger.) = are in front of; about to in front of] also means ~ sein = to be derfor ~ there for? ] about to do something?

bidde
10. a.II.10.a To sink or bury in a matrix of any kind, to cover up or fix firmly in any substance; to embed .

The C's sentence can also be read phonetically like the coded language of the alchemists:

Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt,
= Time machine experiment was performed in Glophen [city, place] in person,

bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.
= but your are the group and understand that we are here for you, please"

:)

Lilies,
thank you for your elaborated and perspicacious answer. You pointed out many inspired approaches - who knows why this kind of things happen ? I thought is a glitch, but you could see much more than this.
Joy

Back
Top Bottom