UFO Disclosure Project - Dr. Greer!?

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am sure that some of you must have already seen this. I expected to find similar topic on this forum but I didnt manage.

I just found it today.

http:(2s)video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6552475158249898710&q=Dr.+Greer

I would be interested in your thoughts.
Yet another Cointelpro or or part of the carefully orchestrated plan to gradually expose general public to existence of ETs!?
In any case I am extremely suspicious whenever military personel readily discloses information in this manner.

UFO Disclosure Project - Dr. Grear!?

To get the lowdown on Dr. Greer and other acclaimed UFO "afficiandos" go to:

http://www.ufowatchdog.com

and check out the UFO Halls of Shame-Dr. Greer has made it along with some other well knowns-however-

as with ALL things-make up your OWN mind. I myself was initially very interested in Dr. Greers' claims-their website

CSETI (I have not visited it for a long time and do not know if it is still up) had some very interesting "documetation" of supposed live field investigations done at the height of a UFO flap in Mexico in the 1990's-they supposedly encountered a triangular vessel as big as a football field at very close range (of course their cameras and video recorders conveniently stopped working, so no VISUAL evidence was captured to help with their claims)

Other encounters were also described where craft were seen floating overhead-and on a mountain side so close and clear they could actually see the dome on the top of one craft-again, no photos or video evidence provided.

The CSETI site offered UFO kits to "call" in UFOs that consisted of a tape recording of "beeps"-and a high powered flashlight (you are supposed to play the tape, shine the flashlight into the sky and think benevolent thoughts -it is supposed to work better in large groups so there is more "psyhic" energy) if the ETs are pre-disposed and the "vibes" are right they just might pop in for a visit! Only problem is-the UFOs often appear in "hyperdimensional" form and can only be seen by those sensitive to their frequency or adept at remote viewing. So...my verdict is the whole thing is BS and a scam to suck in flighty new age types eager to make contact with the Space Brothers.

As an amendment to the above-I don't mean to say that video or photographic evidence would be able to "proove" anything either-there are some VERY clever frauds out there-but at least it provides some thing to analyze other than written anecdotal evidence-I think the Billy Eduoard Meier photos are astounding-yet there are many who swear up and down they are clever fakes...the Adamski material has stumped UFO researchers for decades (or what passes for research in this very under studied field)

And for the record-no I did NOT purchase one of the UFO kits. But again-do research and make your own decision.

Re: UFO Disclosure Project - Dr. Grear!?

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought of placing this here for continuity.

For quite sometime now, there has been a growing list of countries releasing their classified UFO files to the public. When I see country after country releasing their “classified” or secret UFO files, perhaps something may be up OSIT. So I've complied chronological list of them below with the relevant links. Seems to be a quickening of disclosures. Of course the truly top secret files don't seem to be released!

Corto Maltese said:
I would be interested in your thoughts.
Yet another Cointelpro or or part of the carefully orchestrated plan to gradually expose general public to existence of ETs!?
In any case I am extremely suspicious whenever military personel readily discloses information in this manner.

16th July 1999 - French COMETA report

9th May 2001 - United States Disclosure Project Press Conference

5th March 2004 - Mexican Air Force releases files

7th February 2007 - Chilean Air Force comes forward
Note: The original link is at _www.milenio.com/index.php/2007/02/07/38887/ and it does not exist. The site is in Spanish so appreciate if someone could find the original link to the report for accuracy.

30th April 2007 - French government releases UFO files online

14th May 2008 - Vatican announces believing in aliens is okay

14th May 2008 - UK Defence Ministry announces UFO files to be released

20th October 2008 - UK government UFO files released

28th January 2009 - Denmark releases all UFO files
Note: Checkout the image of the Portuguese Man Of War “UFO” below.

17th February 2009 - Canadian government releases new virtual UFO library

4th May 2009 - Brazil releases it files

9th May 2009 - Swedish government releases UFO reports

10th May 2009 - Italian Air Force says UFO's a possibility.

8th June 2009 - Uruguay releases classified UFO files

21st July 2009 - Russian Navy declassifies it's UFO files

danish-ufo.jpg
From Denmark's UFOs files. Reminds me of the crop circle here.

Yes, that most definitely looks like a jellyfish!

danish-ufo.jpg

Quite curious isn't it - all these UFO files being declassified along with NASA suddenly creating a cheerful little website to amuse us with information regarding all those fascinating and intriguing near-Earth objects! The veil must be getting so transparent, they simply can't continue to totally lie about it all the time! So, let out a weak version of the truth in dribs and drabs!

JEEP said:
Yes, that most definitely looks like a jellyfish!

danish-ufo.jpg

This jelly fish one from Viborg denmark i read into quite a while back. I remember the police photograph lab experts felt it was a genuine thingy , then after the photograph was past onto another big famous experty lab it came back as steam being released from a nearby factory.

I keep meaning to go and talk to the guy who witnessed it while out walking his dog .

memo: list of things to do.

Interesting photograph

Back
Top Bottom