UFO's & THE END TIMES

JOHN60

The Force is Strong With This One
I used to believe we were being visited by extraterrestrial beings having witnessed a UFO hovering over a chemical plant in Manchester England in 1999 & watched various programmes on the subject.
As a practising catholic I wondered if the Blessed Virgin Mary in her role as a Mediatrix between God & man had ever spoken on the subject when she had appeared at places like Medjugorje where she appears today.
Jesus & Mary & some of the saints appeared to the visionary Veronica at Bayside USA (1970-94), amongst other things she was told was that SATAN & his cohorts were flying these various crafts around the world in order to trick mankind into believing that aliens existed.
There were many miracles performed there & other signs of the divine presence at the site.
As we are now living through the period of the end times, when the Christian church is RAPTURED, news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred, as opposed to the actual divine act.
The seer Wendy Alec in her book the Fall Of Lucifer, which she calls the Fathers story, tells us that Lucifer & a third of the angels rebelled because God created man in his own image, he swore he & his rebel army would be God & humankinds adversary & I believe he has great influence on our society today & from what was said at Bayside on todays church.
From what was said at Bayside & the consensus of the trusted seers of the day, I will be surprised if the RAPTURE has'ent taken place by the end of 2021 at the latest. Christians in this war of the spirits should say daily prayers & fast when possible as he can do nothing against Christian prayer & it weakens his influence down here.

Hi John60

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read "The Wave" or any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Welcome

YouTube users were quick to suggest that it was nothing but a natural phenomenon, such as ball lightning or airplane lights. One user jokingly advised a camera man "to cast your fishing line at the UFO to see if you can get it to bite next time".

A video of mysterious multiple lights over North Carolina's national seashore has been published on YouTube, prompting some to wonder whether it was an unidentified flying object (UFO).

The unnamed author of the footage explained that he'd captured footage of "very bright, stationary, and silent" light in the sky in the evening of November 20, while he was fishing on the beach at Cape Lookout in North Carolina.

"[…] Over the course of the next hour it faded in and out, as well as sometimes becoming multiple lights. Once it went away completely for about 20 minutes and then reappeared much closer to my position. This video is from that time range. Again, once it appeared, it would fade in and out and become up to four lights at once, but never changed its overall position."

Commenting on the video, some YouTube users suggested that it was natural gas burning on an oil rig combined with atmospheric lensing rather than an UFO, while others said that they had no idea.

READ MORE: Mystery of Alleged UFO Over North Carolina Lake Resolved

One user struck a sarcastic tone, saying that the author of the video was "just lucky to not get abducted by the aliens".

Weird sky creature caught on camera in Mairipora, São Paulo, Brazil
on December 17, 2018
On December 16, 2018 during a walk in a park located in Mairipora, São Paulo Brazil at 10 o’clock in the morning the photographer saw a very strange white object in the sky. Although the object was very far away or very small, yet it stood out greatly.

Sky%2Bcreature%2BBrazil.jpg

At the time he thought it was strange, but he continued his walk and did not give much importance to it.

But when he got back to his house at about 13 o'clock, he looked up at the sky again and the object was apparently still in the same place.

His house is about 3-4 kilometers from the park where he first saw it. As he could not identify the object, he has photographed it with his camera that has a zoom of 50x, in addition also he made a video.

Did the photographer caught something “Unnatural” or there is a logical explanation for this bat-like shaped phenomenon in the Brazilian sky?

John Lenard Walson Flipping Telescopes restoration
Published on Jul 7, 2018

Just an update on my original posting, I now believe the Rapture is more likely to be around 2025 although only our maker knows the exact time.
Many believe that Ezekiel 38/39 tells of the time when the armies of Russia/Iran/Turkey mass on the mountains above Israel
when an earthquake in the area decimates their armies, i believe the way has now been paved for this to happen, probably this year.
When the UFO & Consciousness show came to Manchester in 2017 it took place across the road from where I had witnessed the hovering UFO in 1999, given my own faith journey I don't think it was a coincidence.
I had a letter on the subject printed in the local secular press on the feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, when a previous letter a couple of years earlier was not published.

I was walkind Fiona my Labrador a few minute ago, was watching the sky and the few planet and stars still visible when, six ''satelites'' one after the others on the same fligth path flew over head. Never seen anything like it, need to think of bringing my phone with me when I go out. Maybe it was Musk is Satelites, maybe not. Keep your eyes open.

I was walkind Fiona my Labrador a few minute ago, was watching the sky and the few planet and stars still visible when, six ''satelites'' one after the others on the same fligth path flew over head. Never seen anything like it, need to think of bringing my phone with me when I go out. Maybe it was Musk is Satelites, maybe not. Keep your eyes open.

I think you saw the Starlink program satellites? I've seen her too. Here is a link where you can enter your location. Then it shows you the visibility.

It's quite possible that it's the satellites of Elon Musk, in November while going outside, I saw a lot of shiny points perfectly aligned and spaced a few tens of meters apart (probably several hundred in space and not as I perceived it) It was very intriguing as a show, it started on one side of the landscape, it went up, making a curve to continue its way on the other side. After checking on the internet, the news announced that it was Elon Musk's satellites, saying that they would still be visible for a few days until they reached their orbit.

Yes, probably was star link, try to see if it flew over my area this morning but they only give the furture pass, couldn't back track it pass over Quebec.

Looking at the Ukraine situation from a spiritual perspective this is part of the end times scenario we are living through. The christian seer Johnathan Cahn told us in Harbinger2 that Covid19 was a shaking from God and that 2020 would be a pivotal year. Just as he did with Hitler Satan will use Putin to make war, thus the apocalyptic rhetoric if any country tries to intervene. Many bible scholars believe Ezekiel 38/39 will take place within the next few years. After his Ukranian escapade, due to the sanctions and the cost of the war Putin together with a coalition of forces headed by the armies of Iran, Russia & Turkey mass on the mountains above Israel in order to force a two state solution on them and to take the economic spoils on offer of such an invasion, when an earthquake in the area takes place which decimates their armies showing the God of the bibles protective hand over Israel, its part of the end times scenario that we are now living through.

Two other good sources i believe are Final Events by Nick Redfern & the DVD The UFO Delusion produced by Skywatch TV

It's really weird to think about the end times subject. People have been believing that "now is the time" for centuries. but perhaps it truly is now, armed with the knowledge of the world and the hypothetical concept of "the wave", that we are truly now living in the final days?

In years past I reflected on this, and how the process was going to go; totalitarian global control, false flags, financial beast system, terrorism, war, pandemics, transhumanism etc. Then factor in weird weather and earth changes. And then of course comes the meteors and fireballs. And then comes the onset of the wave and 4d bleedthrough, following all of this destruction, both figurative and literal. It's really not been a pretty picture if you objectively survey the 21st century. But here we are and we have to live in this crazy, brutal, selfish, psychotic time.

My hypothesis is that we'll be lucky to have another decade's worth of normal-ish living. At my most pessimistic I think that things are going to quicken and escalate from here on in. So yeah, I think we're on the final stretch now, and we need to prepare as best we can for the future, factoring in all the respective variables of how things are going to unfold. We are at an advantage on here because we have the bonus spice of the C's inspirational material, and this has led to serious breakthroughs in knowledge. Ultimately these times will define us; the old maxim "you are what you do", will be the definitive factor in how things go from here, both individually and collectively.

Align with the spiritual principles that you aspire towards, whilst remaining pragmatic and practical. Discard the old ways that don't serve any reasonable purpose, the world is changing and so must we. Will there be an increased polarisation of the human race? Probably, and that will lead to the much theorised splitting of realities. So it's either 4d or comet dust, which do you want? Both are intimidating futures if you consider them. But only the former is truly desirable to us from an evolutionary perspective.

Back
Top Bottom