uk: holland and barretts - colloidal silver no longer stocked

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all

Just wanted to give a little heads up (it just seemed a little to 'coincidental' given the 'swine flu' outbreak), I went into Holland and Barrett's last night to get some more colloidal silver only to find they'd stopped stocking it 3 months ago (once its gone its gone). Maybe its nothing (they didn't stock much as it was), but thought it was worth mentioning anyway just in case its connected.
Just in case you don't know Holland and Barrett's are a UK high street chain of health food shops, and sell some pretty good quality supplements osit.

Did they give any reason why they'll no longer stock colloidal silver?

Were they instructed not to stock it any longer by a government body, for instance, via the EU?

The assistant didn't seem to know why they'd stopped stocking it. (I think she said 'they'd recalled it' but that doesn't fit as she said there was stock left in some shops but once it was gone that's it). Either way they aren't going to stock it anymore it seems.

I couldn't find anything on line that matched with Holland and Barrett's and this, so I'm not really sure.
They only ever usually stocked 1 or 2 bottles a store so I guess unless you buy it there, it just quietly disappeared.

Will have to see if there have been any recent EU/government rulings....

Thats what I concluded/why I posted.

I've already been researching/gearing up for that possibility....I've had a cold (mild flu?) for a few weeks now and its reminded me that my immune system is not what it should be, nor has it been for a long time.

Combined with the latest Connecting the Dots and the session transcript, it seems a high probability that its coming. As such I've rearranged my reading list to cover the diet/detox as a matter of urgency....and will be ordering my FAR infra red blanket later this month.
I'll be trying to include as many as my friends and family in the diet change/detox as possible (as long as they want to mind....can't force them too, that's STS/selfish), through info and being an example to follow. Plus cooking them good food :)

The research I've done (and anecdotal evidence on myself) suggests that colloidal silver is good as an immune system boost, but shouldn't be relied on (diet/detox is the key). I ordered a large bottle last week on line, along with nasal inhalers (and a soon to be ordered nebuliser). The idea being that you can then get the colloidal silver to the nasal cavity and lungs should someone be struck with a respiratory infection (I think [but can't reference it off the top of my head] that H3N1 affected the nasal cavity and upper respiratory tract).

I'll be honest and say I'm a little on the paniced side, but am trying to use it to self observe.....
Whats worse is it seems I'm dissociating from my compassion/empathy for others....and slipping into 'everyone for themself' mode....not good

It seems that at the moment I need to find both balance in my diet and balance in my emotions (and mind)...all at the same time. One aspect can't work without the support of the others as I've learnt over the years by just focusing on one area at once. Time to work on all 3 at once.

If anyone thinks of anything that may help I'm all ears....my empathy has been on the fade for some time

[quote author=Redfox yesterday] I've had a cold (mild flu?) for a few weeks now and its reminded me that my immune system is not what it should be, nor has it been for a long time.
[/quote]

Hi Redfox,

Re your immune system, you might like to try the oil of Nigella sativa, the famous 'black seeds'; H&B should stock it. The recommended dose is one teaspoon every morning, followed by one teaspoon of honey and a glass of fruit juice of your choice; the honey is to take away the taste of the oil, and the fruit juice is to counteract the sticky mouth from the honey. This really is an excellent way of strengthening the immune system.

I have both the seeds and the oil. If I can't face the oil in the morning, I simmer one teaspoon of the seeds (well-rinsed) in a measurement of milk for a few seconds, as a bedtime drink. Then I eat the seeds because I rather like the slightly bitter taste, but I wouldn't recommend that for those with a sweet tooth!

A dessertspoonful of fenugreek seeds simmered in milk for a few minutes is also good as a bedtime drink. Again, I eat the seeds, which have plumped up nicely, again because I like the bitter taste, but this would be a matter of choice. A very good source of iron, so good for anaemia and as a general pick-me-up.

:)

RedFox said:
If anyone thinks of anything that may help I'm all ears....my empathy has been on the fade for some time

Hi RedFox,

I have an experience that may or may not be related, so for what its worth, here it is:

A week ego, my empathy faded gradually in two days. One day, when I woke up, I couldn't feel any love, empathy, compassion to anyone or anything. I normally have been in similar states where both negativity and positivity loses their meanings, but this time it was different.

The best way to describe is that, the emotions that make you an emphatic and caring person disappear. On the other hand, emotions that belong to your vampiric side are in full operation. There is nothing to balance them out emotionally. At that point, I began to think, "well after all those Work, you wanted the Truth, so the Truth seems to be that you are a psychopath, you don't care for anybody".

I couldn't even feel sad for myself, all I felt was anger. Then I used that anger to make STO choices, without any positive emotions, just with my will. I was thinking, "I don't care if I am a psychopath or not, I will make STO choices, that's what I want and that's what I am going to do". It didn't seem to work immediately, and I went to bed without success. When I woke up all of my positive emotions came back and my empathy was more balanced. It seemed to me, I could control my empathy consciously, I obtained ability to refuse manipulations, and I could give everything to those who really asked. So, in the end, it was a beneficial experience.

Of course, this is my experience and may not be related to yours. If you are going through something similar, my personal advice is, always look out for your Negative Introject, and remind yourself this is a phase, it isn't how you "feel" that is important, it is what you choose to be.

a quick note that CS can still be bought in the UK, using our good friend 'the internet', eg:
http://www.uk-cs.co.uk/

Thanks nomad, I did order some from the internet last week (although have bookmarked that site as its cheaper than what I paid!).
My concern was that (although H&B may only stock a small amount) CS was no longer available to the ordinary man on the street (who may or may not have internet access). It does seem such a relatively small thing that its probably not that important, what I will try and do is keep an eye on everything else and see what else is 'withdrawn' from the shelves and what else it may be connected too.

Thanks bedower I will go buy some on my lunch break! :)

Biomist said:
it isn't how you "feel" that is important, it is what you choose to be.

Thanks biomist, your post actually highlighted a few things that I'd forgotten about :rolleyes:
On post analysis it seems that for one thing I was rather stressed (elevated adrenalin/fight or flight mode)....which actually seems linked to quite a few of my programs! Your right about the STO choices even if you can't feel (connected to [your]) humanity...I found myself doing that too so your quote above has actually brought it home to me.
I didn't realise how much of me is invested in how I 'feel'....I need to have more faith in myself as a whole. It shows me how much I can buy into these negative programs.....

Presumably that is a clue too, if your feeling emotionally dead/numb not only may it be a buffer but a program(s) running using the emotional energy as fuel....and as theres no 'feeling' at all its probably a Big program. hmm

Ironically I now seem to have quite a bit of faith in regards to self observing when that happens again (and in an odd way am looking forward to it happening for the opportunity to observe myself). Your right about asking to see the truth, it does seem to show up in responce to it too.

I was going to say 'I feel a lot more like myself today', but given my observation about investing myself in 'feel' that seems quite odd now. I'm reminded of the gooseberries from the recent connecting the dots....

Hi Redfox,

Whats worse is it seems I'm dissociating from my compassion/empathy for others....and slipping into 'everyone for themself' mode....not good

Last few days I'm in similar dilemma myself. Although I'm in noncolinear relationship, so far it didn't affected my esoteric journey (at least I think so).
However, this morning after yesterdays reading of latest C's transcripts and SOTT-Connecting the Dots articles, preparing breakfast for my children I've faced big inner struggle. I'm on adjusted bloodtype diet for over 1 1/2 year with few months of detoxing and clearly I can feel benefits of my actions. But I'm unable to transfer my positive experiences inside my household. Unfortunately I've discovered this site and related stuff after my children have received most of programming thru "ordinary" life. And now I'm trying to repair the damage. But it's tough! Milk and cereals, wheat and salami sandwiches, etc. that's it. Realizing what's ahead of us I'm very, very worried for my family. And now I'm in dilemma should I impose new dietary behavior by "force", which I consider is STS behavior or what? Explaining and talking so far didn't bare fruits either. They gave me this look, what are you talking about!?! I can't just let go, doing nothing and not interfere. I can't imagine my self looking at my family seriously sick and telling them how right was I all the time and that's their fault. Don't know what to do next.

I thing we should find some effective ways to produce our own CS in case of serious delivery interruptions. Internet is full of various recipes and it's hard to find best one. Any suggestions anybody?

Hi Regulattor

I want to thank you (I'm doing a lot of that today?) for posting this as it reminded me exactly Why I dissociated in the first place! Which I'd forgotten!
I'm not married, but have inherit children through my girlfriend and have the same situation.....there diet is not brilliant. Neither is there health.

Regulattor said:
Explaining and talking so far didn't bare fruits either. They gave me this look, what are you talking about!?!

I've found exposing them directly to the truth doesn't work as they dissociate instantly....its also not very externally considerate given they didn't ask for it.
The closest I've had a family member ask for the truth was while my dad was looking over my shoulder last night and read the intro to the latest connecting the dots article. He asked how accurate I thought it was, I said I thought it was mostly accurate - a good working hypothesis.
I struggled to find the right words or work out what to do having not been confronted with someone asking before....and I was very aware of my 'not wanting to hurt someones feelings/cause distress' program. Maybe I bought into that too much.
I did express my concern (using the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic as my data) that flu shots should be avoided (as they caused most of the problem), he agreed. I showed him the UFO videos and left it at that.

For me this is turning into quite a crash course in confronting/observing my own programming. I reread Depression As A Stepping Stone (to Soul Growth) yesterday and its helping me deal with any negative emotions I feel quite successfully so far. The trick seems to be to distract my mind as you would a small child (in a non restrictive manner) so that my ego/mind doesn't interfear with the natural process of energy flow.

This (its dawning on me) may be the way to deal with the situation at hand, offering a previously unknown choice through distraction (thus not violating free will). I posted an observation about one of our pet cats some time ago that highlights what I mean.
Free Will and how not to violate it (realising your violating it)

RedFox said:
Last night heading for bed I had to move the cat off it. As usual I said to it (..odd habit perhaps) 'nearly time to get of the bed'.
I then proceeded to work out the best way to move the cat of the bed....then it hit me
By moving the cat off the bed I'm violating its free will...the cat would quite happily stay there otherwise.
I opted offer it some fresh food, and put some more in its dish. He did eventually go for the food then.

outcydr said:
am i seeing this correctly?

of your own concious free will, through the power of suggestion, you manipulated the cat into exercising it's own free will to do what you desired it to do - a desire it was unaware of. in other words you were awake and it was asleep to what was really going on.

So my idea (as best as I can) is to be an appealing example, by cooking delicious detoxing food, offering massarges and heat wraps when I buy the infrared blanket (as well as using it openly), and making epsom salt baths (magnesium sulphate) for myself and others for de-stressing/relaxing (detoxing). I'm not quite sure if I can make the detox shake appetising, but I will give a go. This will be a gradual and flowing transition for myself, and hopefully those around me will choose to join in, but that is there choice.....and I'll have to deal with my emotional dissociation regarding that possibility.
Emotionally facing that possibility is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.....it is going to take some time. I will try not to let avoiding that run my decisions/actions.

I'm reading The Fat Resistance Diet, Detox or Die and Eat Right 4 Your Type at the moment, and will draw up a list of food that are good/bad for each person (depending on there blood type) if possible.

All of this is what I am doing for myself, but hopefully I'm doing it in a way (externally considerate) that will benefit everyone around me. Someone correct me if I'm not being externally considerate. I think replying to you has helped me see things a bit more clearly....of course I may be going off into subjectivity (or a program) here...any feedback on my thoughts welcomed.

Regulattor said:
I thing we should find some effective ways to produce our own CS in case of serious delivery interruptions. Internet is full of various recipes and it's hard to find best one. Any suggestions anybody?

I considered this too, so will probably be buying a CS generator at some point (or perhaps making my own). I'd also appreciate any suggestions as to what works best. I know distilled (mineral free) water is important in its production.

RedFox said:
So my idea (as best as I can) is to be an appealing example, by cooking delicious detoxing food, offering massarges and heat wraps when I buy the infrared blanket (as well as using it openly), and making epsom salt baths (magnesium sulphate) for myself and others for de-stressing/relaxing (detoxing). I'm not quite sure if I can make the detox shake appetising, but I will give a go.

a suggestion for the shakes. Put any really nasty stuff (like Spirulina.. urgh) into water separately and take that first. Then use the (improved nasty-free) shake to take the taste away ;)

Nomad said:
RedFox said:
So my idea (as best as I can) is to be an appealing example, by cooking delicious detoxing food, offering massarges and heat wraps when I buy the infrared blanket (as well as using it openly), and making epsom salt baths (magnesium sulphate) for myself and others for de-stressing/relaxing (detoxing). I'm not quite sure if I can make the detox shake appetising, but I will give a go.

a suggestion for the shakes. Put any really nasty stuff (like Spirulina.. urgh) into water separately and take that first. Then use the (improved nasty-free) shake to take the taste away ;)

Hadn't thought of doing that, good idea!
Personally I don't mind the taste of spirulina especially knowing its good for me, so anything that may 'sell it' to family is worth considering. :)

I still think the shake may be a sticking point especially for the youngest who is quite fussy about what he eats anyway, so will have to experiment and try and find some sort of compromise.....come to think of it, it may be best that he doesn't have the shake given he's only 10.....not sure will have to research that.
Diet change, heat wraps and magnesium baths should be enough for a gradual detox for all of them I should think. Question, am I violating there free will/interfearing with there lessons by deciding what may be best for them?? Or does the fact that I will offer it as a (hopefully appealing) choice and respect there decision either way (even if I keep the choice open for them by continuing to offer it) mean its not a violation?? Is this what STO does?

Regulattor said:

You can order a colloidal silver generator for $US 88 at _www.DrClarkStore.com (and also extra silver rods for $16.45, but the rods last a very long time, so I'm not sure if you'll need extra ones). You can make different concentrations (parts per million). You must use distilled water. It comes with instructions.

Also probably the best "colloidal" silver to order is from _www.lifesilver.com (see the forum member Rabelais' website) called ASAP from American Biotech Labs. It has advantages over conventional silver colloids. But, if for some reason, it becomes impossible to order on the internet or otherwise, you can have your own generator as mentioned above. They both work from personal experience.

I'm not sure about the benefits of colloidal silver in flu because I used it while I was sick and it was totally uneffective. I don´t know if was the brand I used. What I can check was that it was effective killing the intestinal bacteria because it give me diarrhea, I drop off the dose but I couldn't notice any difference respect flu. Any of you can tell their experiences in flu treatment with colloidal silver ?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom