Um...Urine Therapy?

I have used urine therapy during a three-month yoga retreat where we also had a very strict healthy diet with no meat, dairy and very little salt. Here are a some reflections...

The first couple of days I tried doing Neti (nasal cleanse) by letting half urine and half water flow from one nostril to the other. However, I had to give it up as everything would literally be stinking for hours thereafter. I therefore changed to drinking my urine in the morning as described above. The first couple of times it was hard to do but just like changing a diaper I got used to it after a couple of days. While at the yoga retreat we did many different things that could have impact on my overall health so it is difficult to say what was due to urine therapy and what was do the rest of the program. However, about 20 out of the 30 students came down with Norwalk disease, a disease that is highly contagious and gives you diarrhea and makes you vomit for some time. Everybody was doing yoga together, working together more or less all the time, why most of the students came down with it. I don't know for a fact whether I was just lucky of whether the urine therapy had primed my immune system and I also realize that it is a sample that can not be used for statistical inference.

However, I also wanted to do it at one point when I was back in my normal life and I had to give it up as my life style was not clean enough. Whatever you put in your body comes out again and if you put nasty stuff in drinking urine is not nice.

I think many people are colored by their

I have known various people that have done it through the years, one thing is certain, this therapy is not something one would do without making major changes in the food and drink intake habits, by the time one is done through that, urine hasn't got any of the bad qualities associated with it (odour and flava...) and the more healthy one is the more sense it makes, like in a reinforcing feedback loop. A newborn baby urine has no taste or odour, unless you leve her unchanged for a period of time that is.

Meat coffe and some other foods are the cause of the bite like flavour...other similar bodily fluids have the same direct relationship with foods, being sweet if diet is veggies and fruit, and pungent and bitter if meat has been consumed recently.

It is a long term, curative and preventive kind of therapy and it is very unlikely that one would notice its effects short term or be able to isolate the effects of it from the overall concern for healthy lifestyle/eating habits.

Lyoto Machida is one of the best Mixed Martial Arts fighters in the world and is reported to practice UM since long time ago on a regular basis. (whatever that means)

A lot of chinese are also well aware of this therapy and practice it for years, and I am not talking about peasants, but rich educated chinese. Often the bad image of this therapy makes it so that their followers do not easily disclose it or go into detail openly.

Hi, maybe it is a little bit late to answer but I just signed in.

Me and my mother are practising the urinoteraphy already years. It works like a homeopaticum. My simple explanation is that your body knows were you have problems, and in the urine is this information. So when you put it back to your body it finds the problem, and heals it.

In Russia they call it the poor peoples medicine. In India , China, and China millions are drinking it. While you use it you have to keep a vegetarian diet ( meat gives to urine a salty taste ). In general everything what you eat or drink you will feel in the taste of your urine, what is logical.

In my opinion the strongest effects are if you use it like enema therapy. You have to heat it to body temperature and than put it to your colon. You inmediately feel heat down around your spine and the urine doesnt want to leave your body like water enema, because its a product of your body.

I use it like a condicioner for my hair, my hair is much stronger and more shiny. I clean my eyes with it in the morning, it gives them force. I clean my nose with it and as there is o contact point in the nose to the brain, my memory is much better and my toughts are clearer. Its the best thing to use if you burn yourself and if you put it on the gash its healed much quicker.
Normally I drink it in the morning, the middle stream and it gives me energy. Its something like caffe. My mum cleaned away with urine enemas 50 warts from her skin (I can proove it I made pictures). From the urine enemas they started to leak and than finally they dissappeared. It was like she was operating herself.

Last thing I have to say. You have to be strong to do this therapy. First you have to win the fight with the drinking , because the brainwash story about it is ,that its a poison and so on. But after drinking it few times you get used to it. It is a very strong medicine, not just for the physical body but for the psycho one as well. Its detoxicates the body completely. You can feel pain as well of course during the therapy, but at least this is a natural medicine, we all have it and its not polluting your body at all.

I read a book about the Urine theraphy from Malachov, and he said that before the second world war, lot of doctors discovered already the force of our own urine, but than the first pharma concerns made fools of them. Can you imagine if there is no need of medicines because we all have the medicine and its so cheap, who will earn money than.?

Thats all what I can think about right now, bye jaela

I have also been doing it for years and have not been physically ill in any way since starting, not even a cold. Even when I worked in a hospital around sick people at all times I remained healthy. I do eat meat but not often.

Just an idea, but perhaps urine therapy helps because the body sometimes throws away minerals and vitamins that it couldn't absorb. Being that most of the population of the world is deficient in some vitamin and absorption is difficult, drinking urine might allow the leftover vitamins to get a chance to get absorbed again.

It also reminds me of dogs eating feces:
"14. If your dog food lacks key nutrients, he might eat poop. Your dog is trying to get "food" with nutrients any way possible, even from his own poop. "

Divide By Zero said:
Just an idea, but perhaps urine therapy helps because the body sometimes throws away minerals and vitamins that it couldn't absorb. Being that most of the population of the world is deficient in some vitamin and absorption is difficult, drinking urine might allow the leftover vitamins to get a chance to get absorbed again.
Yes, this is a fact that has been proved in many studies. The vitamins, minerals, hormones, enzymes, etc are also in a more absorb-able form. In the case of severe illness it is advised to massage with it because all useful elements will be absorbed and none of the components will be destroyed by stomach acids.

I started UT (urine-therapy) some 7 years ago, after reading Malakhov's book and researching some forums. Started right away with 3 sips in the morning. In the book, it stated that one should start slow with the urine therapy because of the strong detox reaction but I was so impatient that I just couldn't wait. I remember having constipation for a few days (which was very unusual for me) right after starting and having to buy an enema kit so I could finally get a bowel movement after five days. I used urine enema. I got so much energy that after that is comparable with my first coffee enema.
As forum members before me stated, I drank only the middle stream or portion of urine. I mostly drank it and rarely done urine enema, washed my skin with it and done neti nasal cleaning.
I used UT for the next 3 years but not so regular as it was not easy hiding it from other household members/family. At that time I didn't know anything about supplementation or nutrition. Interesting effects that I noticed:
- for 5 years I was cold and flue free. Before that I had a the cold or the flu every single year, at least once;
- increased energy levels;
- accelerated digestion - I was suffering from candida overgrowth (and still do, but didn't know at the time) and urine took care of the bloating and heavy feeling in the stomach. I remember my appetite was larger and came quicker just after drinking but the effects did not linger too long;
- stool elimination was much easier;
- acid reflux relief (almost in seconds) which I used to have because of improper nutrition, excess alcohol and coffee consumption;
- skin complexion was greatly improved after washing it with fresh urine (but the smell was another thing);
- precognition. I didn't use to have them before UT or I didn't notice it. Stopped as I stopped UT;
- at some period I used to get the same effect with urine as with EDTA - increased brain fog and total sluggishness (allergy symptoms too during the summer) the day I take it and the next day increased energy levels and no brain fog. Only now I can see the connection.

And some 3 ago years I stopped UT completely. While i was in China I "contracted" some minor bacterial STD which I thought UT would cure so I started drinking it but developed violent diarrhea for a few days. This is when i got scared but knew that I approached it the wrong way and would requestion UT and maybe return to it some day.
That day was last week. I had the flu a week before that and had a mild acid reflux after that for a few days in the evening. I remembered UT and after 3 sips of fresh urine reflux disappeared immediately which was the only goal. Repeated the process day after and got rid of it completely. With that i noticed somewhat increased energy levels, improved digestion and dream remembering.
Then it all came back to me regarding UT and decided to post. A not so easy task after all that was written about UT, I might add.

Funny thing is, that morning urine, which is described as most potent, is similar to our morning warm water salt advice - warm and salty. :)

Now, I am not saying we should all start doing UT or something but I just wanted to convey my experience because I think it could be an important addition to our knowledge base. Maybe. Heck, I still don't know what to make of it completely.

Wow, the revivication of really old thread. I hadn't thought about since a bit after this thread originally started...any trying less kooky-seeming health protocols. Thanks for sharing your experiences, TheTodd. Like you, I still don't know what to make of it either.

It makes sense TheTodd in the case of your vd situation. The digestive system has bacteria and other organisms that can do well to kill the virus and develop an immunity.

I would think the only dangerous time would be if one had leaky gut, spread the infection deeper into the blood.

Back
Top Bottom