Unrelenting anti-Putin Propaganda: "Putin is a loser"

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Interesting no ? :-)

Ah yes... A nice long list of over 7 years of the MSM madly trying to convey that Putin is a Big Fat Losing Loser who has Lost, is Lost, and will Lose.

Except that reality is the exact opposite!! Poor Old World Order people...

:rotfl:

What's amazing is that he hasn't lost his patience after all this propaganda! ;-D

Don't worry, that'll be the next headline: "Putin loses patience while wandering around like a lost sheep at Meeting of SuperImportant World Leaders"

But it'll actually be a video of him being totally stoic and diplomatic while tearing apart Western leaders and their antics.
:halo:

Yes, I have researched and believe the original source is Moon of Alabama.

And they have another list that I think is even more pathetic:

Q: What do humor, health information, giant squids, robotic cockroaches, tedium and postmodernism have in common?
A: Russia weaponized them.

The updated list with some 65 issues, ideas and things that Russia allegedly 'weaponizes' will hopefully help to convince people that most of what is said or written about Russia is likewise blatant nonsense.

Yeah, I think it's a very good technique to show the propaganda, which can be applied to others subjects.

I remember myself an article of Ice Age Report untitled something like "The earth is warming x2 fast as itself" because when you look back at articles, you can use it to prove that if you want.

Edit : found back the link: Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: The world is warming twice as fast as the world

Last edited:
This is very "anti-Putin" :(
I don't think he has any wiggle room to tell that it is not his palace.

I don't think he has any wiggle room to tell that it is not his palace.
Should he even comment on such a piece of "journalism"? It was mentioned today on Tsargrad that this "palace" was built as a possible hideout for Bashar al-Assad. To me it looks much more credible than a bribe for Putin.

Back
Top Bottom