Unusual Increase of Viewers

Ursus Minor

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Late Saturday evening I noticed a significant change in the number of non-registered viewers
on the forum...

Normally around midnight (European time) the number of viewers drops from 100 or 120 to around 70 or 80.
These are numbers I've been witnessing for many months.

Last night there seems to have been an enormous influx of new viewers to around 500 and more.
These numbers have not been growing incrementally.

Could it be that one or two sites on the internet have just begun linking articles to cassiopaea.org?
(Which would have been a pretty rare event considering the lockdown most sites are practicing towards this forum)

This is my copy of 23:30 CET...

forum 7-12 2330hrs.JPG

Guest numbers increase around a new session, the guests all know something new is coming. This proves that our alignment is spreading. You can almost feel something great is on the horizon.

But you have to wonder just who is out there in this guest crowd. I would expect that a portion of them are truly STS aligned who want to know how long they can keep sucking life out of this world, when they need to go down in that bunker or jump on board that Orion spaceship, maybe 25%. I cannot attest to the robots and who they are, but the remaining majority are in some state of awakening. Those are the souls that are looking for something beyond the common knowledge.

So, for all of you guests out there, we are interested in what you are looking for. And one way to find out, is to sign up here. Make sure that we know what you are looking for in your first post. We have all types of souls here. Knowledge well beyond any that is accepted by the majority of this world. It is a very good possibility that someone here has experienced something of what you are looking for. Know that the lessons that we need to do in this reality, are common amongst everyone here.

We are all looking for a way out of this hard knocks prison, this is one path.

I expect others already here have similar quandaries. To all of the guests, what are you looking for? Are you finding it? Can we help you achieve it? Haiku …

Guest numbers increase around a new session, the guests all know something new is coming. This proves that our alignment is spreading. You can almost feel something great is on the horizon.

But you have to wonder just who is out there in this guest crowd. I would expect that a portion of them are truly STS aligned who want to know how long they can keep sucking life out of this world, when they need to go down in that bunker or jump on board that Orion spaceship, maybe 25%. I cannot attest to the robots and who they are, but the remaining majority are in some state of awakening. Those are the souls that are looking for something beyond the common knowledge

Haiku, if I were guest reader new to this forum I would be pretty much taken aback by your weird "welcome message".

Could I be "STS aligned" (not knowing what that actually means) or someone who "keeps sucking life out of this world"? :shock:
Then you go on rambling about bunkers, robots and Orion spaceships all in connection with new readers who must surely perceive your description as rather outlandish to say the least.

My message to new readers would be to take your time, review the forum and search for topics you find interesting.
Do not feel compelled to register and explain yourself.

Well, this forum is a true reflection of the world where we live.

The numbers are surely the same as you can see when looking around.

I am sure that the "reality" that we know a little, is "transmitted" to anyone around us that shows a bit of "interest."

How many in your personal environment have taken advantage of your "pearls" of wisdom?

It is good that the information reaches the maximum number of people possible, but in 90/100% of cases it is rejected.

It has taken a while, but I have accepted the situation and gladly accept your "choice."

And I'm talking about my "level" of knowledge, the distance with the "elders" of this forum is "astronomy."

"We will do what we will do.":-)

Back
Top Bottom