Updated SOTT site

manitoban said:
Love the new SOTT page. To me it looks really clean, crisp and professional. Great job!

Yep! I'd like to second that. The new SOTT does look much more professional and more streamlined.

Great job you all! :cool:

posting this here since the thread is already created... it's just a nitpicky detail, but i noticed that in the links under "latest news" on the main page, when one is visited (for instance, after reading the last economic update) it renders as a light blue, which is unreadable against the light blue/gradient background of the link items.

seriously not a big deal, but perhaps a small to-do item when you're cleaning up the CSS? :/

JonnyRadar said:
posting this here since the thread is already created... it's just a nitpicky detail, but i noticed that in the links under "latest news" on the main page, when one is visited (for instance, after reading the last economic update) it renders as a light blue, which is unreadable against the light blue/gradient background of the link items.

Hopefully tomorrow we'll stick the updated CSS up. In addition to those "invisible" visited links, there will also be a few other minor changes to some text colors, font sizes, etc.
:)

Back
Top Bottom