use of nuclear weapons on earth

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
hi. i post this in reply to affirmations in the swaruu thread. in there, it is said that ETs would prevent the use of nuclear weapons by us earthlings. i have seen posts that at least usa missiles have been deactivated by external interaction, but i have not kept the reference.

Yes, and I think it is decently well documented by several researchers, Richard Dolan comes to mind.

But I think a bit more has to be dug in those situations, because one cannot assume intent because there was an event that might be a byproduct of something else.

What I mean is, the UFO phenomenon has always been accompanied by strange EM effects on electronics, as such their presence and effect on nuclear installations and their subsequent failure could simply be a side effect of these EM effects, the same thing has happened and been documented on vehicles and so on.

Now, that does not mean that they do not have the capacity to sabotage nuclear installations at will, indeed they can.. but that such was their sole purpose? that is way harder to prove, with the evidence available. Because the same case could be made for cars, since they have made so many cars stall and die, then one can create a motive for their presence and build the hypothesis that aliens are here to prevent us from driving cars.

Does that make sense, correlation does not mean causation in this case, but it doesn't mean inability either.

it is said that ETs would prevent the use of nuclear weapons by us earthlings. i

If this is true, the hyperdimensional Lords did not do this out of kindness or supposed love for humanity. This would be the reason:

(Perceval) There's something I've been saying to various people, and I'm wondering if it's true or not. The stories in Richard Dolan's books about US nuclear missile sites being disabled by UFOs at various places so that they couldn't fire anything way back in the 60's at the height of the Cold War. Was that a message to the Powers that Be that no nuclear war would ever be allowed? Did 4D STS send a message in that way that nobody would be allowed to push the button because you'd kill everybody. Since this world is like a farm, their cattle would all be killed. Is that anywhere close to the truth?

A: Close.

i think that the answer by the cass provided by puma is indeed closest to truth. i also recall a phenomenon observed in france a few years ago of undisclosed drones near nuclear power plants. in general, ufos appear to be closely associated to nuclear activities... we have repeatedly been warned of using nuclear power.

This has at times made me wonder: If certain “leaders” (the ones in communication) feel unafraid to escalate and continue to push red lines because they actually know that any nuclear exchange would be overridden.

i think that the answer by the cass provided by puma is indeed closest to truth. i also recall a phenomenon observed in france a few years ago of undisclosed drones near nuclear power plants. in general, ufos appear to be closely associated to nuclear activities... we have repeatedly been warned of using nuclear power.
Yes, I did a quick check - it was Oct 31, 2014.

hi. i post this in reply to affirmations in the swaruu thread. in there, it is said that ETs would prevent the use of nuclear weapons by us earthlings. i have seen posts that at least usa missiles have been deactivated by external interaction, but i have not kept the reference.
in relation to my above affirmation, i have recently fund the article below which says the same but provides names.
in general, do not report soulask.com posts to the forum as these are not referenced enough, but still interesting to read...

What an interesting new thread, I am happy to participate.

There is a great book available which I unreservedly recommend: UFOs and Nukes - Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, 2nd Edition, by Robert Hastings, 560 pages, with references, index and maps.

I have been a student of UFO phenomena off and on since 1965. In my humble opinion, the Phenomena, which has clearly made its presence known for many decades, cannot be relied upon to save us from nuclear war. I think that's our responsibility, and it may have to do with the notion of free will.

I suppose that any veteran "seeker" already knows this story, but it is something very interesting, especially the little merit world give to him about something, which if it is completely true is amazing:

Stanislav Petrov

On September 26, 1983, three weeks after the Soviet military shot down Korean Air Flight 007, Petrov was the duty officer at the Oko nuclear early warning system command center when the system reported that it had launched. one missile from the United States, followed by five more. Petrov considered the reports a false alarm and decided to defy Soviet military protocol.[1] For this action, he is credited with preventing an improper retaliatory nuclear strike against the United States and its NATO allies. which could have led to a full-scale nuclear war. The subsequent investigation confirmed that the warning system of the Soviet satellites had malfunctioned.

What an interesting new thread, I am happy to participate.

There is a great book available which I unreservedly recommend: UFOs and Nukes - Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites, 2nd Edition, by Robert Hastings, 560 pages, with references, index and maps.

I have been a student of UFO phenomena off and on since 1965. In my humble opinion, the Phenomena, which has clearly made its presence known for many decades, cannot be relied upon to save us from nuclear war. I think that's our responsibility, and it may have to do with the notion of free will.

hi.
the book by robert hastings on "ufos and nukes" is available on the site epage.pub and can be freely downloaded.

i read the first parts and skimmed over the rest. i must express my esteem for the thorough and well documented work of the author.

through this book, it becomes evident that the ufo subject is well taken into account by, at least, the us government, and this since the apparition of the recent ufo phenomenon following the nuclear activities in the usa.

since the usa/any government is funded via the taxes extorted from its citizens, i suggest that the secrecy applied to this subject, amongst many other subjects, only shows the disrespect of the us/any government to its citizens. indeed, if humanity is to be considered as a whole in its evolution, there should be no secrets, and knowledge should be shared. i know this is a naive and idealistic view, but christ tells us to be like little children... unfortunately, i also am a grownup, but still naive...

bye

heinrich, we discourage free downloads of books if they are still in circulation and can be bought. We like to support those who have written books and such as they have put a lot of time into them and given energy in doing so. It's only right to give energy back to them by purchasing a book that we are interested in.

If the book is no longer available for purchase, that is a different story (no pun intended).

Back
Top Bottom