Valiant Thor – Secret Bases of The Inner Earth

SHNAGFNAY

Jedi Master
I came across this book recently and have listened to it on Audible which is about 5 hours long. It’s packed with alleged information for a short book. After re-reading Mothman Prophecies by John Keel I decided to follow the trail on Indrid Cold which is mentioned in Keels book. So, I listened to ‘Visitors from Lanulos by Woodrow W. Derenberger’. Woodrow claimed to be in contact with a space alien called Indrid Cold back in the 60’s who was from the planet Lanulos. Woodrow’s daughter authored a book called ‘Beyond Lanulos’ in which she describes her memories of Cold and what happened to her and her father. So, I listened to that book.

Andrew Colvin or ‘Andy’ Colvin sent a photo to Taunia Derenberger (Woody’s daughter) in 2016, a picture of Valiant Thor who is an existing person. Likely, she said it was Indrid Cold. Colvin believes he tracked this Indrid down and found his abandoned house in West Virgina (or nearby), that he flew an UFO or arial drone of some kind, was likely. From what I understand Indrid had black hair and tanned skin as if he had a sunburn as described in Keels book. Colvin has contacted this ‘space brother’ going by the name of Valiant Thor who claims to be from Venus, although he has told Andy that he is in fact from inside the earth. I found the audio book ‘The Stranger at the Pentagon – The Strange Case of Frank E. Stranges and Valiant Thor’ written by Andrew Colvin expanding on this Valiant Thor.

Then I listened to ‘Serpents of Fire – German Secret Weapons UFOs And the Hitler/Hollow Earth Connection’ by Gray Barker.

These books have some before and or after words commentary by Andrew Colvin. Andrew Colvin has reprinted many articles from John Keel into books and other re-printed material like Gray Barker books. Gray Barker was a UFO investigator, researcher and friend of John Keel.

Finally, I listened to this ‘Secret bases’ book by Valiant Thor. It’s a very entertaining book material which does ring bells of similarity to the Cassiopea information, but the main topic is about the subterranean bases and tunnels and the accounts of people who have stumbled upon these haunted “openings” to these bases and haunted places. Slight variations are that the Grey’s are controlled by the ‘Reptoids’ which are different from the Reptilians who are on their way to earth, it was said, in one or three celestial bodies or moons, I don’t remember the phrasing, and I can’t remember if those reptilians were said to be good or bad. However, the true evil ones are yet to be revealed in the future and wasn’t to be told at this time but will be revealed sometime in the future.

Forgive me if I have remembered details wrong.

The book was released in late 2018 and on audible in early 2019.

Back
Top Bottom