valuca's collection of strange clouds and "cloud ships"

Y

Youngfox

Lenticular clouds and many other
Strange Clouds

Some are intoxicatingly surreal, some are downright scary looking, some look faked, and some look like thinly veiled spaceships.
Amazing stuff!
It reminds me what a privilege it has been to experience the 3rd-D.

Youngfox said:
and some look like thinly veiled spaceships.
Yeah those are great pics! I'm not sure about spaceships though, if hyperdimensional ships can hide in other dimensions, or just easily be invisible using advanced light-bending cloaking technologies, why would they disguise themselves as a cloud, especially one that looks suspiciously like a big spaceship? :P

It reminds me what an honour and privilege it has been to experience the 3rd-D.
I am not sure if it's either, I think it's probably just a choice and is really just standard procedure. I don't think it's equivalent to a spiritual nobel prize! I mean maybe in a sense, since it greatly accelerates our lessons by subjecting us to all these lies and pain and suffering at every turn. But I highly doubt it is because we are "special" or "privileged" in any way. If anything, we're "the fallen ones" ;)

I agree with your reply to the spaceship comment, that's why I said they "look like".
Some of them look like giant faces or bums but I am not proposing that giant pieces of anatomy are floating around in the sky.

I guess what I said about the 3-d experience being an "honour and a privilege" might have been more easily understood with long-winded extrapolation or better choice of words.
I do feel privileged to occupy this hellish physicality and have the opportunity to learn so much about the universe/universes at this point in what we perceive as history.
If anything should be criticized perhaps the bad grammatical redundancy of using two words that essentially mean the same thing in the same sentence would be appropriate.

I am not ascribing some sort of glorious "spiritual nobel prize" status to my existence here nor am I even remotely inferring that I am somehow "special".
I am merely grateful for the experiences and associations leading to lessons that would not have been possible in another 'time' period.
It is, IMHO a period of 'history' when the lessons fly fast and furious.
Cause and effect can be easily viewed in this seemingly accelerated stage of all things 3rd-d.
Life can be a rough sack of hammers to the groin but if I was booting around in a horse and carriage and pooping in a hole in a shack out back, I would not have the privilege of electronically reading your criticisms of my hasty, less than eloquent comments.

You see, I feel privileged to be able to receive your feedback.
I like to occasionally glean the positives from the overbearing negativity that swirls around us.
I suppose I could grasp for a better descriptive but hell with it - I feel privileged to live in a time of techno-mayhem and pathocratic war against decency.
I am grateful for my lessons no matter how gut wrenching.

Youngfox said:
I agree with your reply to the spaceship comment, that's why I said they "look like".
Some of them look like giant faces or bums but I am not proposing that giant pieces of anatomy are floating around in the sky.
Sorry if I came off a bit jumpy or defensive on that one, there are numerous channeling websites that claim that these lenticular clouds ARE spaceships. I guess when you said "look like", I just remembered NESARA, fourwinds10, and other related new age love and light websites that don't just say "look like", but state that they ARE, because their channeling sources, who of course "would never lie", say so.

I am merely grateful for the experiences and associations leading to lessons that would not have been possible in another 'time' period.
Thanks for the clarification, I definitely share that feeling. The C's often refer to the joy of learning, sometimes calling it "extacy" etc. And on some level I think they are right, seeing the progress I made in a few short years since I've found the C's material and the total overhaul of my being that this caused, I cannot even begin to describe the joy and the gratitude I feel. And it's amazing seeing the same thing happening to others right in front of my eyes, to have found THIS exact group of all the thousands of "wrong" groups that are somehow distorted in their paths. What are the odds of us finding this particular group and recognizing it for what it is? Well maybe this question isn't applicable because maybe chance had very little or nothing to do with it too.
You see, I feel privileged to be able to receive your feedback.
And I feel privileged that my feedback was received in the same spirit that it was offered, that no offense was taken, and to receive feedback as well. Even such a small silly thing like that lenticular cloud statement that sent red flags up in my mind about the possibility that you may have gotten the idea from love and light websites, and which instantly put me in a slightly more cautious/defensive state than I otherwise would've been if that memory/association had not been triggered due to my past experience with such websites. It's a little thing, but it's a lesson, your clarification and my reflection upon what transpired and why, is a lesson, and results in calibration of my reality reading instrument, and hopefully helped you reflect (and it seems it did based on your reply) and learn a little bit about yourself as well. Every little thing counts :D

Great pictures

Youngfox said:
Life can be a rough sack of hammers to the groin but if I was booting around in a horse and carriage and pooping in a hole in a shack out back, I would not have the privilege of electronically reading your criticisms of my hasty, less than eloquent comments.
You have a way with words Youngfox :D !

Even such a small silly thing like that lenticular cloud statement that sent red flags up in my mind about the possibility that you may have gotten the idea from love and light websites, and which instantly put me in a slightly more cautious/defensive state than I otherwise would've been if that memory/association had not been triggered due to my past experience with such websites. It's a little thing, but it's a lesson, your clarification and my reflection upon what transpired and why, is a lesson, and results in calibration of my reality reading instrument, and hopefully helped you reflect (and it seems it did based on your reply) and learn a little bit about yourself as well.
SAO's on fire!

Caught fire perhaps? :)

Re: valuca's collection of strange clouds and \

More weird clouds, called altocumulus lenticularis according to the interviewed meterologist:

HbObWrzzgq9zRbTS7ykeHwkpYYeaenZZjgPrmWkeF37w.jpg

JFPmB7KIUZ_BCPo21I5w_AG1L1c5K6xapPvCQIK0Ym0A.jpg

_http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/nordland/1.7743060

Yes, i've seen those many times at the mountain. They are cool :cool2:

These clouds are apparently quite common in select mountaineous landscapes according to the article, but I've never noticed them before. But cool, yes! :cool:

Re: valuca's collection of strange clouds and "cloud ships"

Strange ‘Spacecraft’ looking cloud filmed in the sky over South Lake Tahoe, California
ufo%2Bcloud%2Bsky%2Bphenomenon.jpg

:whistle:

March 13, 2017
_http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.fr/2017/03/strange-spacecraft-looking-cloud-filmed.html
Iconic looking clouds are becoming a normal part of our landscape these days inside of our little 'sphere'. Rotating craft-like clouds are popping up quite frequently.

Despite lenticular clouds have been regularly confused for UFOs due to their round or oval shaped structure it is not uncommon that UFOs use this kind of clouds to hide itself.

But what about the strange cloud filmed in a further completely cloudless sky over South Lake Tahoe, California on March 12, 2017.

Despite meteorologists say that lenticular clouds don’t move it seems that this spacecraft looking cloud is not just hanging around, it seems to move given the strange dark trail behind it.

Whether it is a UFO hiding in the cloud or just a lenticular cloud with a shadow cast from the sun behind, it remains a strange appearance in the sky.

https://youtu.be/tvt_zbq-QME

Yeah those are great pics! I'm not sure about spaceships though, if hyperdimensional ships can hide in other dimensions, or just easily be invisible using advanced light-bending cloaking technologies, why would they disguise themselves as a cloud, especially one that looks suspiciously like a big spaceship? :P

Captain: "Boys today we'll have some good old fun! CLOUD FORMATION!!!!!!"
Hyperdimensional Space sailors: "HURRRAY!!!!!"

Edited for more drama.

Back
Top Bottom