Van Mows Down People on Barcelona's Ramblas: multiple deaths and injuries

I live in Bcn and it's truth we have here a big chaos right.now.... for me one curious thing is that they were saying in radio and.tv that they are.going to control more city and the airport, like two weeks ago. Also i noticed that before one year You could see more police on the street controling the people. Yesterday i was.supposed to go in the place when the tragedy happend, but the energy i felt didn't let me go... i feel very sorry for that happend to innocent people.

And just want to express themselves without consideration, it seems, as if the situtation was not tense enough, on antther thought, they just do it on prupose to create more tension and send another unconcious message to the masses ...

https://www.rt.com/news/400176-scuffles-police-rallies-barcelona/ said:
Scuffles break out between far-right & counter-protesters in Barcelona (VIDEO)

Police were forced to intervene as scuffles broke out between far-right anti-Islam protesters and participants of a counter demonstration in Barcelona, following Thursday’s terrorist attack in the city.
Anti-fascist and far-right groups planned simultaneous protests in Barcelona just one day after a terrorist attack claimed the lives of 14 people and injured 100 more.

Scuffles broke out between the opposing groups merged near Las Ramblas at around 7pm local time.

The Spanish far-right group La Falange assembled close to the La Boquería marketplace in the city center, just 500 meters from where a van plowed into a crowd of pedestrians on Thursday.

La Falange blames “policies of multiculturalism” and immigration for the terrorist attack, for which Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) has claimed responsibility.
The far-right group has more than 11,000 Facebook ‘likes’ and often shares anti-Islamic sentiment on its page.

The left-wing Catalan groups Arran and Endavant have set up counter-demonstrations in response to the march, and also began their protest near La Boquería.

I am in the middle of looking out more about this groups, in short Endavant, is a group that had been vandalizing around because they are against tourism(??) _http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/3106630/0/grupo-endavant-suma-ataques-turismo-barcelona/ ... will go read more about this groups, either side ...

Re: Van Mows Down People on Barcelona's Ramblas: 13 confirmed dead, dozens injured

Gaby said:
I watched the mainstream coverage on TV while at work. As soon as it happened (within minutes), it was already all over the news as a Muslim terrorist attack. One of the experts interviewed was cautious of not linking anything too prematurely without an appropriate investigation, but it was the exception.

The photo of one of the suspects was all over the news and shortly, he showed up to the police declaring that his passport was stolen. That was mentioned just briefly, a few seconds, and then it was quickly forgotten with all the ensuing chaos. None of the witnesses who were interviewed yesterday saw the van directly. A few mentioned a sound like an explosion, "boom, boom, boom."

It is pretty messy in Barcelona right now. Apparently it is taking one hour and half for people to pass through it by car.

I know that the Civil Guard is understaffed in Spain during this month. It is August and most people are on holidays. The available is staff is struggling with all their means to cover the chaos that was already present before this event. There are millions of tourists that go through Spain each year, specially on August, and the local festivities create a lot of chaos, also in August. Any "secret government" manipulations are easier to go through during this time of the year.

Related or not, there were several glitches in my area as of late. Not to mention the absolute chaos of a disintegrating society and people just self-destructing themselves. This afternoon there was a glitch when a carrier left me a note in my door at home to arrange for the delivery of a package I ordered. I gave him a call and he told me that he figured he would leave me a note at home since I was in the hospital in Barcelona... I told him that I've never been in a Barcelona hospital. He confirmed my phone number and swears a woman answered with an accent similar to mine, saying that she was at the hospital in Barcelona and that was that. I had my phone turned on all day due to work-related issues and I never received his message. So there must be chaos in the phone lines too.

So it has been a couple of very tense weeks lately in my area (North East Spain) and since yesterday, it feels much lighter if that makes any sense.

I hope everybody stays fully aware as events unfold around us.

An individual who had identified himself as Driss Oukabir Soprano has come to Spanish police to report about the theft of his identification documents, local media reported Thursday.

Driss Oukabir Who Rented Barcelona Attack Van Reports Theft of Documents
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708171056557422-barcelona-attack-van-documents-theft/

Earlier in the day, a van hit pedestrians in Barcelona’s central Ramblas area. The police confirmed that the attack was of terrorist nature. Local media reported, that the Spanish authorities had detained two people, including Oukabir, in relation to the attack.

According to Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia, Oukabir said that his documents had been stolen as he arrived at the police station in the town of Ripoll where he resided.

Earlier in the day, the police reportedly distributed Oukabir's image stating he was the suspected terror attack perpetrator. The distributed image does not correspond with the actual appearance of the suspected attacker detained by the authorities, the newspaper suggested.

The El Pais newspaper reported citing the Spanish Civil Guard earlier on Thursday that the van involved in the attack had been rented by Oukabir in Catalonia’s Santa Perpetua de la Mogada municipality.

The El Periodico newspaper reported that Mayor of Ripoll Jordi Munell confirmed the capturing of Oukabir by the law enforcement while he was on the way to the police station to report about the theft of the ID. According to the newspaper, citing sources, Oukabir had earlier spent a month in Figueres prison over sexual offense.

Catalan Home Affairs Minister Joaquim Forn Chiariello confirmed that at least 13 people had been killed and over 50 injured in the van attack. Catalonia’s President Carles Puigdemont, in turn, said that 80 people were taken to hospital after the terror act.

Spanish far-right movement La Falange is holding a rally in Barcelona on Friday, August 18, against what it calls the "Islamisation of Europe.” At the same time, left-wing groups Arran and Endavant staged an anti-fascist rally near La Boquería.

'Anti-Islamisation' Rally Kicks Off in Barcelona After Deadly Attack (VIDEO)
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708181056585475-barcelona-rally-la-falange-video/

Follow Sputnik's live feed to find out more.

It has been reported the US Central Intelligence Agency warned Spanish authorities in May Barcelona's famous tourist magnet Las Ramblas could be a terror target. While a terrorism expert has told Sputnik the attack follows a predictable pattern, suggestions of official foreknowledge have become a staple of major extremist attacks.

'Familiar Pattern': CIA Warned Spanish Cops About Las Ramblas Threat Months Ago
https://sputniknews.com/military/201708181056575789-cia-barcelona-attacks-warned/

According to police, explosive belts found on the bodies of the alleged perpetrators of the vehicle attack were fake.

Catalan Police Confirm Explosive Belts on Cambrils Attackers Were Fake
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708181056569487-spain-police-attackers-belts/

According to media reports, the perpetrators of terrorist attacks in Spain’s are members of a 12-person cell.

Perpetrators of Two Catalonia Terror Attacks Members of 12-Person Cell - Reports
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708181056573472-catalonia-terror-attacks/

According to the newspaper, five members of the cell have been killed, while three more have been detained by law enforcement officials.

The media outlet added that four more people, including an alleged perpetrator of the Barcelona attack, are on the run from police.

A number of foreign leaders, including Russian President Vladimir Putin, French President Emmanuel Macron and UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres among others, have already extended their condolences to the Spanish people.

One of those injured in the attack in Spain’s Cambrils, bringing the death toll of two attacks in Catalonia to 14, the Catalan emergencies service said Friday. As many as 130 people were injured in the deadly ramming attack in central Barcelona.

Death Toll in Catalan Terrorist Attacks Rises to 14
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708181056573187-catalonia-terrorist-attack-death-toll/

A suspected driver of the van that rammed into a crowd of pedestrians in Barcelona, is one of the attackers killed in the town of Cambrils, local media reported Friday.

Suspected Driver of Barcelona Attack Van Among Reportedly Killed in Cambrils
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708181056588226-barcelona-van-driver-killed-cambrils/

Spanish Ambassador to Russia stated that Spain hopes to continue the joint fight against terrorism with Russia.

Spain Hopes to Continue Fighting Terrorism Jointly With Russia - Ambassador
https://sputniknews.com/world/201708181056574776-spain-russia-terrorism/

The United States is ready to provide all necessary help to Spanish authorities to locate and punish those who organized and carried out a terror attack in Barcelona, Vice President Mike Pence said in a speech at the Cocoli Locks in Panama on Thursday.

US Prepared to Help Spain to Punish Persons Responsible for Barcelona Terror Act (Comment - Odd choice of words by VP Pence?)
https://sputniknews.com/world/201708171056558286-us-spain-barcelona-terror-act/

Re: Van Mows Down People on Barcelona's Ramblas: 13 confirmed dead, dozens injured

Gaby said:
I watched the mainstream coverage on TV while at work. As soon as it happened (within minutes), it was already all over the news as a Muslim terrorist attack. One of the experts interviewed was cautious of not linking anything too prematurely without an appropriate investigation, but it was the exception.

The photo of one of the suspects was all over the news and shortly, he showed up to the police declaring that his passport was stolen. That was mentioned just briefly, a few seconds, and then it was quickly forgotten with all the ensuing chaos. None of the witnesses who were interviewed yesterday saw the van directly. A few mentioned a sound like an explosion, "boom, boom, boom."

It is pretty messy in Barcelona right now. Apparently it is taking one hour and half for people to pass through it by car.

I know that the Civil Guard is understaffed in Spain during this month. It is August and most people are on holidays. The available is staff is struggling with all their means to cover the chaos that was already present before this event. There are millions of tourists that go through Spain each year, specially on August, and the local festivities create a lot of chaos, also in August. Any "secret government" manipulations are easier to go through during this time of the year.

Related or not, there were several glitches in my area as of late. Not to mention the absolute chaos of a disintegrating society and people just self-destructing themselves. This afternoon there was a glitch when a carrier left me a note in my door at home to arrange for the delivery of a package I ordered. I gave him a call and he told me that he figured he would leave me a note at home since I was in the hospital in Barcelona... I told him that I've never been in a Barcelona hospital. He confirmed my phone number and swears a woman answered with an accent similar to mine, saying that she was at the hospital in Barcelona and that was that. I had my phone turned on all day due to work-related issues and I never received his message. So there must be chaos in the phone lines too.

So it has been a couple of very tense weeks lately in my area (North East Spain) and since yesterday, it feels much lighter if that makes any sense.

I hope everybody stays fully aware as events unfold around us.

It's always the same modus operandi. Some how he's chosen (via religion), to become the scapegoat, with no real prof that he was ID by anyone who witnessed the event.

It's getting to the point that the people will hopefully see through this continued false narrative of who killed cock robin.

There's always a level of tension here after these attacks. Brown people or anyone not appearing native here get the looks. It seems the older generations, and all those that take in news from state and local news sources are the most vulnerable and separated from reality. Easy pray by the PBT and there dialog.

Stay safe Dr. Gaby

From Mail on Line
Inside flat where 'Las Ramblas jihadi' Moussa Oukabir lived with his mother and sisters as neighbours say he's a 'normal teenager who loves football'
_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4802644/Inside-flat-Las-Ramblas-jihadi-Moussa-Oukair-lived.html#ixzz4q8JDJulj
Snip:
'I can't believe that he [Moussa Oukabir] lives here. They are a quiet family. There is nothing remarkable about them.

'There is the mother and her children – two daughters and two sons, Driss and Moussa. The father does not live there anymore. He and the mother are separated.

'Driss does not live there anymore. He lives with his girlfriend.

'To be honest Moussa always seemed like a normal kid, nothing remarkable.'

Another neighbour, who asked not to be named, added: 'I know Moussa he is a normal kid. He is a student, he studies IT. He lives to play football.

'I know his dad as well. He doesn't live here anymore but he is still in the area.

'The family are not particularly religious. I don't ever remember seeing Moussa at the mosque.

599721d9488c7b8f028b4567.png

mabar said:
And just want to express themselves without consideration, it seems, as if the situtation was not tense enough, on antther thought, they just do it on prupose to create more tension and send another unconcious message to the masses ...

https://www.rt.com/news/400176-scuffles-police-rallies-barcelona/ said:
Scuffles break out between far-right & counter-protesters in Barcelona (VIDEO)

Police were forced to intervene as scuffles broke out between far-right anti-Islam protesters and participants of a counter demonstration in Barcelona, following Thursday’s terrorist attack in the city.
Anti-fascist and far-right groups planned simultaneous protests in Barcelona just one day after a terrorist attack claimed the lives of 14 people and injured 100 more.

Scuffles broke out between the opposing groups merged near Las Ramblas at around 7pm local time.

The Spanish far-right group La Falange assembled close to the La Boquería marketplace in the city center, just 500 meters from where a van plowed into a crowd of pedestrians on Thursday.

La Falange blames “policies of multiculturalism” and immigration for the terrorist attack, for which Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) has claimed responsibility.
The far-right group has more than 11,000 Facebook ‘likes’ and often shares anti-Islamic sentiment on its page.

The left-wing Catalan groups Arran and Endavant have set up counter-demonstrations in response to the march, and also began their protest near La Boquería.

I am in the middle of looking out more about this groups, in short Endavant, is a group that had been vandalizing around because they are against tourism(??) _http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/3106630/0/grupo-endavant-suma-ataques-turismo-barcelona/ ... will go read more about this groups, either side ...

I live in Barcelona also,
and I thought the Attack on the tourist BUS
had all the signs of Provocateurs.

I can only surmise that some powerful people are a little bit scared of the coming
Independence Vote on October 1st.
Fortunately I got the feeling that the Tourist Bus Attack was handled well,
with the Issues being Explained very clearly in the Press,
( although not in the rest of Europe )

I'm wondering why this modus operandi becomes so common. Are we done with bombs, gas, etc. If I remember well, the Cs said that we must expect more and more of "Manchurian candidates". Is that it ? :huh:

This report in Spanish says that the car which fled from a police checkpoint running over a couple of policemen was shot ten times by one of them but it fled anyway. Later it was found abandoned elsewhere and there was a dead man inside, lying between the driver's and copilot's seats, and surprisingly with no bullet wounds but repeatedly stabbed to death. So maybe there were two accomplices in the car, one killing the other later. Or one of the terrorists, perhaps the driver of the van himself, murdered someone to steal their car after fleeing the scene at the Ramblas. Many questions unanswered.

Since the first attack of that type (car or truck driving into people) happened a couple of months ago, it started to happen all over the place in many different countries and especially in europe. My guess is that at least part of it can be generally explained by the increased madness in society and "greenbaum" programmed individuals going off now, ever more frequently (paraphrasing the Cassiopaeans). Same phenomenon with people stabbing others randomly, not only in public places. This also seems to have increased.

Today's car accident in Sydney is not considered to be a terror attack according to the press, but I'll share it here for the record. There's been so much violence over the globe these couple of days. :(

_https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/36769270/car-drives-into-chatswood-mall-injuring-pedestrians/

A car ramming incident in Sydney.

A car crashed into a shop in Chatswood Mall in Sydney, injuring several people, including a baby, local media reported Saturday citing police.

Car Reportedly Rams Into Shop in Sydney Injuring Several People
https://sputniknews.com/asia/201708191056598343-car-ramming-shop-sydney-injuries/

According to The Sydney Morning Herald newspaper, the car rammed into pedestrians outside a shopping mall on Victoria Avenue. The police are currently treating the car crash as an accident.

One woman was taken to Royal North Shore Hospital with serious injuries, while four other victims are stable condition.

An investigation into the accident has been launched.

“Three fatal incidents believed to be linked to terrorism occur over a 24-hour period and a 190-mile stretch of north-east Spain”

Who Was Behind the Barcelona and Cambrils Attacks? Can We Trust the Official Reports? Update
http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-is-behind-the-barcelona-and-cabril-attacks-can-we-believe-the-official-reports/5604719

“Fourteen people have been confirmed killed in two attacks in Spain on Thursday. Thirteen died when a van was driven in to crowds on Las Ramblas in Barcelona, and one person was killed by a car in Cambrils, a coastal town 75 miles (120km) to the the south. The horrific events appear to have begun the night before, in another town 120 miles south of Barcelona.” (Guardian)

UPDATE (Saturday, August 19, 13.40pm local time, 07.40am ET)

Moussa Oukabir is dead. And now the police reports say we made a mistake, he was not the driver. There is another guy that we are going after. In the meantime two suspected drivers have been killed. One of them, according to police reports was not involved in the attacks.

How many innocent “suspects” have been killed by the police.

According to the latest media reports:

“The driver in Thursday’s van attack that killed 13 people in a tourist area of Barcelona may still be alive and on the run, Spanish police say.” (BBC) His name is Moroccan born Younes Abouyaaqoub, now named by Spanish media as the suspected driver.”

Abouyaaqoub, 22, lived in the town of Ripoll to the north of Barcelona. Three people have been arrested in Ripoll and one person in Alcanar.

Oukabir had previously been seen as the main suspect – but late on Friday police chief Josep Trapero told local TV that the theory that he was the driver now “had less weight”.

A police manhunt to arrest Younes is ongoing. Will he arrested or killed like all the other suspects.

According to police sources (EARLIER REPORTS FRIDAY), the alleged suspect driver of the van Moussa Oukabir, 17 years old (18 in some news reports) in the Las Ramblas attack was shot dead by police on Friday.

Latest reports:

“In the early hours of Friday police shot dead five attackers, including Oukabir, in Cambrils after the men drove a car into pedestrians, killing one woman and injuring six other people.

The attackers’ vehicle overturned and when the men got out they were quickly fired upon by police. One was reportedly brandishing a knife. Police chief Trapero said one officer killed four of the attackers single-handedly (BBC, August 19, 2017)

It is worth noting that two hours after the Barcelona terror attack, a suspect “was shot dead” after driving through a roadblock in Barcelona. According to police reports, he was killed by mistake: “He is now not believed to be linked to the attack.”

Moussa’s brother Driss Oukabir had initially been identified as a suspect when his ID was found at the scene of the Barcelona attack. Following the press reports concerning his ID, Driss went voluntarily to the police station saying that his ID had been stolen and he was not in any way involved in the attacks.

Was his brother Moussa (a suspect according to police reports) the perpetrator? Did a 17 year old have the required experience in driving a van in an allegedly carefully planned operation. (The minimum age in Spain to obtain a driver’s licence for a car or a van is 18 years.)

Moussa is dead, dead men do not talk. But his brother is still alive. Will he live to tell his brother’s real story?

According to the Guardian:

An official with Spain’s police union has backed up earlier reports that the teenager suspected of driving the van into crowds of pedestrians on Las Ramblas was shot dead by police during the shootout in Cambrils on Friday morning. Spanish media reported earlier on Friday that Moussa Oukabir, 17, was among the five men killed by officers after a second vehicle attack. Now, a union official has told AP colleagues in the Civil Guard police force confirmed to him Oukabir was killed in the Cambrils incident. Investigators believe Oukabir was behind the wheel of the van which ploughed into tourists in Barcelona’s city centre on Thursday, killing at least 13 and injuring 100. (Guardian, emphasis added)

Timeline

The following provides a partial timeline of the Barcelona and Cambrils attacks as outlined by the Guardian. We include the Guardian quotes with relevant comments. The Guardian timeline is indented, Our questions and comments are added beneath the indented quote where applicable (QC). In some cases the evidence is not available, in other cases the timeline provides contradictory and/or misleading information.

Wednesday night, Alcanar

“An explosion at a house in the small town of Alcanar, 120 miles south of Barcelona, and the southernmost point of Catalonia, kills one person and wounds 16.

Police say the blast is the result of an accumulation of gas, but do not release further details. Most injuries occur after firefighters and police officers are caught by a second blast while investigating the initial explosion.

Senior police official Josep Lluis Trapero later says the blast was related to the van attack in Barcelona the following day, and that those in the house were attempting to “prepare an explosive device”.”

QC No evidence that this event was related to the Barcelona attack on the following day

Thursday, 5pm, Barcelona

“A white Fiat van veers off the road and into a crowd outside the Plaça de Catalunya metro station.

The driver continues down the pedestrian boulevard of Las Ramblas, a popular tourist destination, for more than 500 metres before stopping and fleeing on foot.

The smashed van is left at the foot of a mosaic by artist Joan Míro.

The attack kills 13 people and leaves about 100 injured.”

6.30pm, Vic

In the town of Vic, 50 miles north of Barcelona, police find a second van, presumed to be a getaway vehicle.

Police say the van was hired at the same time as the Fiat used in the attack.

The perpetrator of the Barcelona attack remains at large.

7pm, ‘terrorist protocol’

“Catalan police confirm they are dealing with a terrorist attack. On Twitter they say they have “activated the terrorist attack protocol” for the region.”

QC. What evidence do they have that this is a terrorist attack?

7.30pm, Sant Just Desvern

A man is killed when he attempts to drive through a police roadblock in the town of Sant Just Desvern, on the outskirts of Barcelona.

Initial reports say he died from police gunfire after running over two officers, leaving one with a broken leg. An official at the time ruled out a connection to the attack on Las Ramblas.

On Friday morning, the Catalan interior minister, Joaquim Forn, contradicts earlier reports, saying the man died of knife wounds not inflicted by police.

He says a connection to the other attacks can no longer be ruled out.

QC What evidence

8pm, suspect arrested

Police confirm one suspect, Driss Oukabir, has been arrested after turning himself in.

The 28-year old Moroccan-born Spanish resident is identified from documents left at the scene. But Oukabir says his passport and ID were stolen, and that he played no part in the attack.

Oukabir is arrested in the northern Catalan town of Ripoll, 70 miles from Barcelona. He tells police he came forward after he saw his name and image being circulated in the media.

The El País newspaper says Oukabir, or someone with his ID, rented the Fiat van used in the attack.

QC: Here The Guardian report is misleading. While earlier reports by El País (August 17) stated that the alleged suspect 28-year-old Driss Oukabir, had been arrested by the Police, El Nacional (quoted by the Daily Express) reported that the suspect: presented himself at a Catalan police station in Ripoll to deny having any involvement in this afternoon’s attack. He claims his ID was stolen and used by the terrorists to rent one of the vans used for the attack. Local sources, confirmed by the town’s mayor, Jordi Munell, have said that the young man, who lives in Ripoll, attended the police station to deny any involvement in the events” (Daily Express, August 17, 2017, emphasis added)

It is worth noting that the Daily Express report contradicts its own headlines which state that he was “arrested”, when in fact he presented himself voluntarily at the Ripoll police station. The headline is a Lie.

9pm, ISIS speaks out

“Islamic State claims responsibility for the attack.

Using the group’s Amaq news agency, Isis claims the perpetrators of the attack are “soldiers of the Islamic State”, but this has not yet been verified. Claims of responsibility by Isis do not necessarily mean there is a direct connection between attackers and the terrorist group.”

QC: ISIS was behind the attacks. It was an act of retribution against the West. The media in chorus –quoting authoritative sources– claims that the choice of Las Ramblas was “part of a strategy on the part of ISIS to target popular destinations in major cities across Europe”. “We know these people [ISIS militants] go for trophies; they go for iconic sites,” said Anthony Glees, director of the Centre for Security and Intelligence Studies at the University of Buckingham.” (CBC, August 18, 2017)

Reports state without a shred of evidence that the ISIS claimed responsibility and that the attack in Barcelona was carried out by “soldiers of the Islamic State” against “countries participating in the coalition against the ISIS in Syria and Iraq (CBC, August 18, 2017). An absurd proposition: It was the Syrian government SAA forces with the support of Russia and Iran which drove ISIS rebels out of Syria. And Russia is not the target of acts of retribution led by ISIS.

The US-led counterterrorism operation initiated by Obama in 2014 was not meant to go after the ISIS. Quite the opposite: the coalition was killing civilians while providing covert support including weapons to the ISIS.

What the media fails to acknowledge is that the ISIS is a construct of US intelligence, namely an “intelligence asset” which is supported, trained and financed covertly by Washington and its allies including Turkey and Saudi Arabia, UK, France and Israel. There is ample documentation on this issue.

The link between the intelligence services of Western governments and Al Qaeda affiliated terror organizations is crucial and cannot be denied. An understanding of who was behind the attacks must necessarily address the issue of the “State sponsorship” of terrorism.

9.30pm, second suspect arrested

A second unnamed suspect is confirmed as arrested, according to Catalonia’s regional president, Carles Puigdemont.

The police official Josep Lluis Trapero says the second man was born in the Spanish territory of Melilla in northern Morocco, and was arrested in Alcanar, the site of Wednesday’s house explosion.

Friday, 1am, Cambrils

Police kill four alleged terrorists, and injure one, after they carry out a second attack in the coastal town of Cambrils.

Police say the attackers drove an Audi A3 car into pedestrians, injuring six civilians and one police officer.

The Associated Press reports that police said that attackers were wearing what appeared to be explosive belts.

4am, injury toll

The injured suspect in Cambrils dies, bringing the number of dead suspects to five.

Police say one of the injured civilians is in a critical condition and is in hospital.

Catalan interior minister Joaquim Forn contradicts earlier reports about the roadblock in Sant Just Desvern. He says the man, who was the owner of the car, was not driving and was in the passenger seat. He was not killed by police but rather, was stabbed to death.

Forn said a connection to the other attacks was a possibility, and that a hunt was under way to find the person who drove the car to the roadblock.

The injured suspect is dead. How did he die. Was he granted first aid? Was the injured suspect killed by the police?

8.30am, third arrest

Catalonian police say they have arrested a third suspect in connection with the attacks, in Ripoll, where Driss Oukabir had been arrested on Thursday.

9.45am, suspected van driver identified

Spanish police identify 18-year-old Moussa Oukabir as the suspected driver of the van used in Las Ramblas attack, according to reports in Spanish media.

Oukabir is understood to be the younger brother of Driss Oukabir, the man arrested in Ripoll on Thursday. Driss Oukabir is reported to have told police that his identity documents were stolen before they were used to rent the van.

It should be noted that Driss Oukabir went to the police station and told them he was not involved, claiming that his ID had been stolen and used by the terrorists.

Driss’s younger brother Moussa is the suspected driver. What does this suggest. Did Moussa steal his brother’s ID? Did Driss know, when he went to the police that his brother was involved? Or did Moussa steal his brother’s ID as a means to renting the van? If Driss had known that his brother Moussa was involved, would he have gone to the police.

Missing ID or Passport

Driss’ ID was found near the attack in Barcelona.

What is important to point out is that in five previous terror attacks including Manchester, Berlin, Nice, London, New York, a passport or ID was found by the police authorities. In most cases the alleged suspect was known to the authorities.

Is there a pattern? The ID papers of the suspect are often left behind, discovered by police in the wake of a terrorist attack.

Moreover, according to government and media reports pertaining these five previous cases, the suspects were without exception linked to an Al Qaeda affiliated entity.

None of these terror suspects survived. Dead men do not talk.

In the case of Barcelona, the ID of Driss Oukabir was found at the site of the Barcelona attack. In the case of the tragic events in Manchester (May 2017), the bankcard of the alleged suicide bomber Salman Abedi was found in his pocket in the wake of the explosion.

Moussa Oukabir was killed. His brother Driss Oukabir is still alive and formally under police protection.

11.30am Overall death toll rises to 14

Police say a Spanish woman has died of injuries sustained in the Cambrils attack, taking the overall toll to 14.

12.40pm, fourth arrest

Spanish media report that a fourth person has been arrested in connection with the attacks.

Friday afternoon, suspects reportedly sought

The Barcelona-based newspaper La Vanguardia reported late on Friday afternoon that the police were hunting four suspects aged 17, 18, 22, and 24. It named them as Moussa Oukabir – the suspect thought to have driven the van along Las Ramblas – Mohamed Hychami, Younes Abouyaaqoub, and Said Aallaa. All live in or close to the Catalonian town of Ripoll.

See update at top of article. These suspects were shot dead including Moussa Oukabir.

All the suspects have been killed. No testimony, no controversy, the suspects are terrorists. As in previous terror attacks in Western Europe, almost without exception, all the suspects are shot dead by police.

More of the past night's car rammings:

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708201056627510-car-ramming-belgium-injuries/

Three people intentionally rammed a car into a group of people in the town of Assenois in Belgium's southern Luxembourg province, leaving four injured, local media reported Sunday.

BRUSSELS (Sputnik) — Sudinfo newspaper reported that the incident took place at around 03:30 a.m. local time (01:30 GMT) in an area where an open air party was taking place.

The perpetrators were apprehended by the police by 05:00 local time. Belgian authorities have treated the attack as an attempted homicide rather than terrorism, according to the publication.

On Thursday, a van hit pedestrians in the center of Barcelona, killing 14 people and reportedly injuring over 130 others of 34 nationalities. Hours after the incident, another vehicle attack took place in Catalonia's southern town of Cambrils. In the attack, a police officer and six civilians were injured and at least one of them died later.

https://voiceofpeopletoday.com/1-dead-4-injured-car-strikes-pedestrians-st-petersburg/

One person was killed and four others injured after a car plowed into pedestrians on Promyshlennaya street in Saint Petersburg Saturday night, traffic police confirmed on Sunday, adding that a woman, 37, died at the scene.

Two women, 47 and 18, and a man, 20, sustained heavy injuries. Another victim, a man, 27, is said to be in moderate condition.

According to preliminary information, the driver lost control of his Volkswagen Polo and hit an adjacent building, ramming into pedestrians.

“The driver of a Volkswagen Polo due to an as yet unknown cause lost control of the vehicle and hit pedestrians,” police told local media.

The man, reportedly unharmed in the incident, has been detained by local police.

Siberia said:
More of the past night's car rammings:

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201708201056627510-car-ramming-belgium-injuries/

Three people intentionally rammed a car into a group of people in the town of Assenois in Belgium's southern Luxembourg province, leaving four injured, local media reported Sunday.

BRUSSELS (Sputnik) — Sudinfo newspaper reported that the incident took place at around 03:30 a.m. local time (01:30 GMT) in an area where an open air party was taking place.

The perpetrators were apprehended by the police by 05:00 local time. Belgian authorities have treated the attack as an attempted homicide rather than terrorism, according to the publication.

On Thursday, a van hit pedestrians in the center of Barcelona, killing 14 people and reportedly injuring over 130 others of 34 nationalities. Hours after the incident, another vehicle attack took place in Catalonia's southern town of Cambrils. In the attack, a police officer and six civilians were injured and at least one of them died later.

https://voiceofpeopletoday.com/1-dead-4-injured-car-strikes-pedestrians-st-petersburg/

One person was killed and four others injured after a car plowed into pedestrians on Promyshlennaya street in Saint Petersburg Saturday night, traffic police confirmed on Sunday, adding that a woman, 37, died at the scene.

Two women, 47 and 18, and a man, 20, sustained heavy injuries. Another victim, a man, 27, is said to be in moderate condition.

According to preliminary information, the driver lost control of his Volkswagen Polo and hit an adjacent building, ramming into pedestrians.

“The driver of a Volkswagen Polo due to an as yet unknown cause lost control of the vehicle and hit pedestrians,” police told local media.

The man, reportedly unharmed in the incident, has been detained by local police.

It made me think of what the C's had said about strange things that would happen as a result of overlapping with 4D energies.

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

So it is conceivable that some of these people driving into crowds, at high speeds, are experiencing something like this. Who knows, maybe there is the capability to direct certain energies with the intent of causing this. Also, if it is just random, it still could be portrayed in the media as terrorism with not to much effort on their part.

Just thinking out loud...

Back
Top Bottom