VAX. Further investigations on implications beyond the physical body.

Sybil

Jedi
I know what you think, Vax, again? Haven't we discovered, argued, joked on this subject excessively? Yes, and no. While we discovered the implications of the vax on our body, many of us also expressed worries about how the vax might affect our consciousness and soul. While we have a protocol on how to deal with this on the physical level, there is much to understand on how mass vaccination affects us on the individual and collective soul level. The thread, on Vax escalating discovered some of these issues, such as amplified fear, division, and the effects of living in lies.

This thread would like to approach this issue from the point of our energy field, surrounding our body.

I read a post here, regarding Biofield tuning. The post stated, that a number of biofield practitioners noticed certain negative changes in the energy body of vaccinated people. Since I'm a big fan of energy healing, I took the opportunity to ask my Biofield practitioner on this topic. He indeed confirmed. He said, that the crown chakra is inactivated/in shambles, while the lower chakras were overactive in the newly vaccinated. He also said, he sensed something, like a dense fog, over the crown chakra.

So what does this crown chakra do? What's the issue here? I will quote Eileen Day McKusick, the founder of Biofield Tuning:

"Sitting right on the top of the head, the crown chakra is our gateway to the unified field—the universal electromagnetic body. It draws in the positive flow of electrons through the Sun Star (that plasmoid sphere located around eight inches above your head). This is where we take in the energy of the sun and stars and all the cosmos. As that positive current of cosmic energy enters our inner battery terminal, it descends through the central channel, twirling around the ascending current of earth energy, exiting through the foot centers and circling around the outer boundary of the toroid back up to the crown.
When I first started doing this work, my understanding of the crown chakra was based on what I’d encountered in esoteric literature, which said that it was all about spirituality and our connection with the divine. In addition to this conventional wisdom, over the years, I’ve discovered that the crown also seems to hold energy related to our relationship with time. When I first observed this correlation, I didn’t quite know what to make of it. Everything I’d read had told me that the crown was about God and higher consciousness. What the heck does time have to do with that?... If we’re rushing and distracted, worrying about the future, or fussing about the past, then we’re not centered in the crown, and we’re not in alignment with the flow of nature
What does it feel like to be in right relationship with time? You flow through your day. You’re not stressing about your to-do list. You don’t get road rage. You’re not anticipating what will come next. You’re not at the mercy of your inner taskmaster."( E. D. McKusick, Electric Body, Electric Health. chapter 16.)

You’re not anticipating what will come next.

Speaking of divine synchronicity. I just finished the third Wave book. Chapter 24 warns us of the dangers of anticipation:

"Desire is anticipation. Anticipation is read by the Right brain as “in the future, therefore not right now”, and the Right brain can only create NOW. When we desire, we have a “future object” in mind. The Right brain only knows Now."

Q: (L) Anticipation constricts the channels of creativity?
A: Yes.

"We see clearly the connection between anticipation and “time”. Intent: firmly directed or fixed; having the mind or attention firmly directed or fixed; engrossed; strongly resolved; a purpose or objective; will and determination at the time of performing an act."

Q: (L) OK, we’ve been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty phenomenal. We’ve come to some kind of an idea that intent, when confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is there anything that you can add to it?
A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture... tricky one, huh?
Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is going to happen?
A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd density. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.
Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?

You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.

So, here we go folks. The vax could severe the crown chakra which is responsible for our divine connection and our relationship with time. With severing this connection with time, one could no longer reside in the healthy now or be creative, but instead of residing in perpetual anticipation of future events or dwelling on past problems. This combined with the overactive lower chakras, (which resonates with instincts, such as fear, reproduction, and survival) creates the perfect recipe for STS existence which is the goal of our saurian overlords.
I must say, that I have a feeling, that this "trick" will primarily affect the indecisive, as I believe, with awareness, we could "dodge" this bullet too.

PS: My Biofield therapist said, it is possible to correct this damage.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Last edited:
That is similar to my own experience. I have received two doses of Pfizer and I definitely feel like some things are harder than they used to be in terms of maintaining some personal boundaries and self-control. Some previous addictions or dissociative habits I haven't thought of in a long time seem to have crept into my mind more and are taking the same amount of willpower to deal with that I had to use years back. I found it to be a little disconcerting, since I did the whole standard protocol, and then some on top of that.

To deal with that I've been doing a lot of Joe Dispenza meditations, which focus a lot on being present and not anticipating to try and create a better self and future. On the whole I need to be more ruthless with myself. I try and remind myself that the work I did years before cannot be used to pay for the work that I have to do now.

Thank you for suggesting the biofield attunement therapy. I am looking for a practitioner in my area now. I can only hope they have sufficient practice or experience to know what they're doing. What is the best way to find a good one, and what sorts of questions should I ask them?

This question reminds me of the 4 bodies of man. The Cassiopaeans described it as physical body, genetic body, etheric/spirit body, and consciousness. In my understanding physical body is self-explanatory, genetic body is paraphysical, information made manifest in a chemical structure, and spirit body is the informational cloud that exists after death and between lifetimes which serves as a representation of your experience of the universe. The consciousness is the fragment of the 7D prime creator which "belongs" to you and allows for the possibility of freewill. Since consciousness is God at its root, it is inalienable by any means unless it chooses to be. The other bodies can be tampered with through various means.

The hidden purpose of traditional vaccines seems to be to crudely dumb everyone down by altering the chemical makeup of the body. These chemical reactions can be reversed via detox protocols, and so long as one isn't taking them constantly, can be rendered harmless. The mRNA vaccines obviously target the genetic body, and are a much more suave and sophisticated technology. They are more difficult, but not impossible to counter. I'm not convinced that the PTB have the technology or the interest to mess around with the etheric body, but the 4D critters apparently have procedures for engineering changes here as well, through their use of soul replication technology and quasiphysical implants. Since the bodies all interpenetrate one another, a change in one effects change in the others.

The purpose of the mRNA vaccine is to reconfigure the informational channels that one can resonate with via their DNA, and skew one's receivership capacity in relation to the cosmic information field so that one can only receive impressions and inspiration of a certain persuasion: the STS slave frequency. Since the Law of Freewill prohibits 3D or 4D STS from simply absorbing and controlling consciousness through brute force, this has to be accomplished through indirect means. Soul potential marries with genetics. Their plan is to control the physical interface through which the consciousness acts, tormenting it, and thereby create a "gravity well" effect where the consciousness will be persuaded to align with STS doctrines and choose spiritual enslavement as a way to relieve the stress from the suffering the broader STS control system has created around it. When the body has been thoroughly reengineered to only respond to STS frequencies, the consciousness either becomes trapped or leaves.

So does it work? Based on the number of boosters they're pushing, I'd say they're having some problems. I would imagine it as a skewed Gaussian distribution as a function of inner being/willpower. Since the average human is a reaction machine and doesn't have much in terms of a Real I, this method probably works reasonably well for someone who is in the middle of the curve, but even then it is not guaranteed and does not work in a sizable minority of cases. As one moves to the right of the curve, the potential for "soul capture" diminishes rapidly, at 1 standard deviation perhaps you are down to a 50/50 chance, at 2 standard deviations a 1% chance, although the vaccine can still torture you by attempting to break your health and genetic makeup. At 3 standard deviations perhaps the will of the Real I is so strong that it becomes harmless, and the mind over matter effects immediately purge the effects of any perceived intrusion into the physical-genetic-etheric construct. The PTB are attempting to refine the vaccine in order to push the entire curve farther to the left, but individuals who have attained a sufficiently high level of spiritual purity and inner being will be so dialed into their reality that their thoughts can literally create their reality. If they do not choose to be enslaved, there is nothing that can be done about that and beyond that point literally nothing else matters. I think that the vast majority of people who resist will fall in between my 1 and 2 standard deviation category however, and a lot of them will be in for the fight of their lives. It stands to reason that various complementary therapies would improve one's odds of overcoming the damage if one is not in the "saintly" category.

That is similar to my own experience. I have received two doses of Pfizer and I definitely feel like some things are harder than they used to be in terms of maintaining some personal boundaries and self-control. Some previous addictions or dissociative habits I haven't thought of in a long time seem to have crept into my mind more and are taking the same amount of willpower to deal with that I had to use years back. I found it to be a little disconcerting, since I did the whole standard protocol, and then some on top of that.

To deal with that I've been doing a lot of Joe Dispenza meditations, which focus a lot on being present and not anticipating to try and create a better self and future. On the whole I need to be more ruthless with myself. I try and remind myself that the work I did years before cannot be used to pay for the work that I have to do now.

Thank you for suggesting the biofield attunement therapy. I am looking for a practitioner in my area now. I can only hope they have sufficient practice or experience to know what they're doing. What is the best way to find a good one, and what sorts of questions should I ask them?

This is the link for the official practitioners' list worldwide: Biofield Tuning - PRACTITIONER DIRECTORY
Biofield could be done online, as your energetic body is not bound to time and space. Choose someone you feel you could resonate with. I always go with my gut feeling when I choose someone to work with.

Note: I'm not advocating Biofield sessions, I only displayed my findings to the benefit of others.

The purpose of the mRNA vaccine is to reconfigure the informational channels that one can resonate with via their DNA, and skew one's receivership capacity in relation to the cosmic information field so that one can only receive impressions and inspiration of a certain persuasion: the STS slave frequency.
Can you cite your source on this??? The intersection of DNA and field modalities is interesting.

This is a concern of mine too. With the protocol, you will most likely be ok physically. But as I am now, I can get into a dissociative rut and with negative thought loops and such. So why would I want to take a hit to my FRV and likely have more trouble with my weaknesses? This is assuming one does not use FRV to take the genetic components to reassemble into something beneficial, which would seem to be rare and a long shot.

I would like to think, that knowledge protects. We investigate, then we make out a model for a protocol to be safe.
I don't think we should be worried or overly concerned.
If we know what to expect we can protect ourselves. If you are aware that you could get into negative thought loops, you are already in the right direction as you can do something about it, in contrast to someone who experiences problems but has no awareness.
I'm afraid, Mara will do his best to exploit our weakness before the new dawn.

Can you cite your source on this??? The intersection of DNA and field modalities is interesting.
These are the sessions I had in mind when compiling the previous post.
Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'

A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?

A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable ay any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.

(L) Okay, we've got some questions here that people have assembled. The first question is: "Do genetically modified foods affect human DNA?"

A: Yes! Very bad.

Q: (L) Okay. What are the consequences of this disruption in terms of awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Remember Pavlov?

Q: (L) Yeah... So what about Pavlov?

A: Strong dogs can be broken if their health is broken first.

Q: (L) So you're saying that these effects are primarily health-related?

Q: (L) So if your health is compromised, it makes it more difficult for you to achieve any kind of awareness or spiritual growth. Is that it?

A: Yes. Hasn't that always been the case?

Q: (L) So you're saying that health issues, destroying people's health - like even the introduction of wheat and other things that are not conducive to good health - are ways of preventing awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Yes. A long and carefully thought out plan of 4D STS.

(Pierre) About DNA and information... A salamander that loses a limb grows exactly the same limb. Is it right to think that this organized cell differentiation cannot only be due to the DNA within the cells?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) There's an external factor. This external factor is the information field?

Q: (Pierre) Information field and DNA of the salamander for example, do they interact?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, how do they interact?

A: DNA is a sort of receiver.

Q: (Pierre) Is it right to assume that the information field can therefore modulate DNA activity?

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so DNA is an intermediary between the information field and the organism.

(L) That's why there are people who can have terrible genetic mutations and yet manifest no symptoms...

(Pierre) Yeah, because DNA is a kind of toolbox. Only some of them are activated because of the connection, because of the information received from the information field. Two cells right next to each can do totally different things even if they have the same genetic code because the information field modulates what part of the DNA is activated and which part is deactivated. So, there is a tremendous potential in every cell.

(Chu) That's why they also said previously that viruses are thoughts made manifest. The way I understand it is that they can manifest a thought but you have to have the receiver. So not everyone will catch the same virus. Same with any disease really...

(L) Yeah, some can have the virus in their body and it's completely inactive. And other people can be taken down in no time at all. Reading these genetics books is just mind-boggling.

(Pierre) In previous sessions, the Cs mentioned that some of us (Laura and Joe) were growing additional strands of DNA. In that session, it was mentioned that the Cs were not referring to physical strands of DNA. So, can the Cs clarify what kind of additional strands they're talking about?

A: DNA codons that are otherwise truncated. Think transposons that jump and restore original or new codes.

Q: (L) So, basically you're saying that DNA can be changed? Well, we know it can, because I read the books. But in other words, you're saying that it can be changed by changes in your thinking, understanding, and level of knowledge?

A: Information is the most important factor.

Q: (L) You mean gathering information, researching, and learning is the most important factor?

A: Yes and applying what is learned.

Q: (L) So information is like filling up the gas tank, and applying what you've learned is like starting the engine and pushing on the gas pedal?

Q: (Pierre) That makes me think of something. The key for DNA transformation, the most important factor, is information. At the same time, DNA is the intermediary or the receiver to the information field. It evokes to me some kind of mirroring where the individual gathers information in the world which then improves his connection to the information field and allows him to gather even more information? Like a circle?

A: Yes. It is like building an antenna.

Q: (L) So the more knowledge you gather, your antenna changes. But it depends upon using it because building the antenna is a product of using what you've learned.

Q: (L) That's what makes the changes.

(Artemis) You can't just sit around and read and do nothing about what you're learning all day. You have to do something.

(Pierre) In a recent scientific paper from this year, it was discovered there is a burst of gene transcription about 24 hours after a living creature dies. I would like to know why?

A: Related to the releasing of the energy field.

Q: (Pierre) Here they're alluding to the relation between the information field and DNA. There seems to be some kind of bond. And when the...

(L) I guess when the soul releases and everything, the genes and everything are like...

(Joe) A blueprint...

Q: (Pierre) Okay, so that's why in the Mendeleev table, you can have two elements next to each with only one neutron difference, and one is highly beneficial while the other is highly toxic. Okay, next question: Last session, it was mentioned that DNA is like a receiver device connecting our genetic bodies to the information field. Does the 3D spiral geometry of DNA play any role in the receivership capability of DNA?

Q: (Pierre) I have a hypothesis, and I'd like to know if it's true. The spiral shape of DNA connects it to the information field. And then the nucleotide sequences like TCAG for example, it doesn't directly decode this or that amino acid. TCAG connects to one specific set of information in the information field which is the instruction code for creating this or that amino acid. Is that true?

Q: (Pierre) During a past session, it was mentioned that a few minutes after death, there is a burst in genetic transcription that's related to the genetic body disconnecting from the information field. Also it has been noted by several witnesses that before people die, they have a sudden burst of energy. They're not sick anymore, and then they die. Why?

A: A shift in the internal EM field releasing bonds that constrict.

Q: (L) Ya know, it's funny. I noticed that same phenomenon before having each one of my babies. I would be suffering horribly during the pregnancy, and then all of a sudden I'd feel really, really good. Twelve hours later, BOOM!

(Pierre) Because on an informational level, it was done. It took a bit of time on the material level to translate into giving birth. Maybe.

(L) I dunno if it happens to all women, but it happened to me.

(Pierre) René Quinton hypothesized that the first living cells developed in sea water. Is that true?

A: More or less, yes.

Q: (Pierre) Why does Quinton plasma have such beneficial properties compared to ordinary saline solution?

A: Basic life energy imprint.

Q: (L) It's like water with memory?

Q: (Pierre) And the seawater is the basic life environment...

Q: (Pierre) It's not because of chemistry or whatever, but it's the right environment for connection with the information field...

A: Conductive as well, in more ways than one!

Q: (Pierre) What are they alluding to here? That it's conductive in an informational way and also in an electrical way?

Q: (L) Okay, I think we can move to Approaching Infinity's questions.

(Approaching Infinity) If the first cell more or less appeared in sea water, there's still the question of how that cell came about because it is irreducibly complex in the sense that the cell needs the insides of the cell, like the genome and the proteins, in order to create the cell through self-replication. And then within the cell, it's the same thing with DNA: the DNA needs proteins and enzymes to replicate and do all the stuff it does. But the proteins and enzymes need DNA in order to produce themselves. So, it seems like all of things needed to come about at the same time.

(Joe) The chicken and the egg.

(Approaching Infinity) Yeah.

(Pierre) There is a solution to solve this paradox, but maybe it's wrong. My hypothesis is that there's a density shift from first to second density when you get a critical mass of 2nd density organisms (molecules for example) and then you reach a critical mass of information, so they're ripe for graduation into 3d. Is this hypothesis right?

(L) You haven't read enough yet. It's impossible without the first step, manifestation of basic cellular life.

(Approaching Infinity) So how does the first cell manifest?

A: Partly correct, pair.

Q: (L) Well, what is the other part of it?

A: Genome manufactured in 4th density and sent through realm curtain in a manner similar to how virii are transmitted.
(L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

(L) Alright. Next question: I've been reading this book called Darwin's Black Box by Behe - and then The Edge of Evolution. I read them one after the other. Great books! He basically uses a sharp razor and clinically and efficiently eviscerates Darwin's theory of evolution by random mutation and natural selection. He talks about Intelligent Design, but he doesn't say much about a designer. Well, that is, he says plenty about the designer, but not like in specifying the kind or what or who. He stays strictly scientific right to the very end. But what I was thinking as I was reading through this was that it makes an awful lot of sense particularly in view of the Cassiopaean cosmological perspective, which is that of dimensions, densities, 4D (STO and STS), etc. You've talked many times about genetic manipulations that have been ongoing and about the fact that traveling back and forth in time to do these genetic manipulations has been one of the tricks that is used on the human race by 4D STS types. You said that there are 4D labs where these genetic manipulations take place. You've talked about how an abduction is done, that it happens like soul extraction: the soul is taken to 4th density, a body is molecularly reassembled in 4D “matter”, the work is done on the reassembled body there in 4D and then that body is disassembled and the soul or consciousness is sent back through the realm curtain. It then carries with it the pattern of the manipulation which then causes those changes or manipulations to come into effect within the body on 3D Earth. So, I have some idea of how that works, but maybe this isn't a question I should ask, but... I really have to ask it: How does that happen? How do they do that?!

A: Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create. If a mind, and here we mean much more than you understand as mind, thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself, more or less. Then when the structure is sent back through the realm curtain, the "idea" is the attractor blueprint that draws to itself the matching elements from your reality and they proceed through the process of organic assembly. This occurs because even inanimate matter has a minimal level of matching consciousness.

Q: (Andromeda) I think I'm gonna have to read that a few times...

(Artemis) Could that same method be used to get rid of a cold?

A: You are not in 4D yet.

Q: (L) So, let me repeat this back and see if I understand it. So you're saying that, say, some 4D geneticist gets somebody and they do what in abduction accounts appear to be nonsensical activities. But yet, in 4D reality, they are possibly doing something that has a certain thought and intent behind it that may not be apparent to us. Whatever minor thing they may be doing that makes no sense to us, is actually causing something to happen according to what they're thinking. If they want to change somebody's DNA, they think it, and it kinda changes. And then they do a molecular disassembly from the molecules of 4D, which are different. They behave differently, they ARE different. Then the body comes back and...

(Andromeda) This is a full abduction, body and consciousness?

(L) Well, I think it doesn't have to be. They've said that rarely are there full abductions where they take the body, too. They put a timelock on, they take out the consciousness, and the 3D body's left there frozen. So then they send the consciousness back through, and then because there is a certain amount of consciousness in inanimate matter - that is, in chemicals of all sorts - somehow these chemicals frequency match themselves to the idea structures?

(Joe) It's a blueprint.

(Pierre) The way I understand it, the directing thing is the idea in 4D. The blueprint. For some reason, since in 3D molecules or elements have a bit of consciousness, there is a kind of resonance between the blueprint (the mind of 4D) and the elements in 3D. So they coalesce and finally the 4D idea materializes within the 3D world.

(Joe) Well, it doesn't necessarily materialize. It can change the structure of something material.

(L) Yeah. The idea materializes itself by just activating laws of physics and chemistry.

(Joe) So that idea can basically impress itself on matter in 3D, and change the structure of it.

(L) I suppose there are no limits to the applications. But of course I'm thinking particularly about living things.

(Andromeda) It's kind of like the experiments with water where it changes structure when you focus on it. It's like that, but the next level up.

(L) But we're not able to do much more than change a bit of water. They're talking about literally changing DNA and possibly more.

(Joe) But they said that in 4D, thoughts are things, basically. Thought has the power to create. So they said that when someone there thinks about a structure or something that needs to be accomplished, it assembles itself more or less. Does that mean it's assembled in a material, physical way?

(L) In a 4D material way, which is semi-material in comparison to our 3D material world.

(Joe) There's no physical thing that's sent through the realm curtain, right?

(L) No.

(Chu) It's almost like the way receptors work on cells. You need a minimal level of consciousness, and that matches the thing from 4D the way a receptor binds to a biochemical - things just "fit".

(Andromeda) But then does the consciousness have to be removed for that to happen, or is it restructured in the body?

(L) I think it's easier for them to do it in 4D. They take the consciousness into 4D SO they can do that! Because they have reassembled a body around a consciousness that is a 4D body that's made out of 4D matter which behaves apparently quite differently from our matter. It's much more malleable. And then those changes get kind of "imprinted" into the consciousness. Then they dissolve that 4D body, send the consciousness back into its 3D body which then, because it has been changed... And that tells you a little bit about how powerful your own consciousness is! If you could effectively change your own consciousness at those same deep levels, you could probably effect changes in matter! And of course they're working with things that we don't have. They've got toys we don't have.
(Joe) In all the vaccines they're releasing for Covid, is there any chipping, or...?

(Niall) They answered that. They suggested it themselves without us asking.

(Joe) Well, that was back then. Are there chips in any of the vaccines they're administering?

Q: (Joe) Which ones? Pfizer?

A: Selective and specific.

Q: (Joe) And what is the purpose of these chips that are administered selectively?

A: Control.

Q: (Joe) Control of individuals?

Q: (Joe) What kind of control can they affect with those?

A: Tracking and other.

Q: (Joe) Can they have an influence on people's thoughts and behavior?

A: Not thoughts, but physiology.

Q: (L) So they don't need something like that for controlling thoughts. They've got other things for that. But they could probably put something in there that could trigger something that would go off in your body and like create an illness, or...

(Joe) Is that being done for experimentation purposes to do it on more people at a later point?

A: No. Raw control.

Q: (L) No experimenting necessary. They've already done that.

(Andromeda) Are they chips like we think of them, like computer chips? Or is it a higher technology?

A: Nano.

Q: (Joe) Is there anything specific about the people they select, or is it random?

A: Difficult to control.

Q: (L) Obviously, somebody who's easy to control would just, ya know...

(Joe) But then my next question is how do they decide who needs it...

(Niall) Maybe it depends on what they say on Facebook? Those who are dissident get targeted for a chip.

A: Knowledge protects. Review what you have learned about "alien" implants.

Q: (Pierre) But then the most uncontrollable ones won't get the vaccine. They'll refuse it.

A: True. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) So it's wishful thinking on their part that they think they can get any uncontrollable people controlled?

Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.

Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close

Q: (L) Ooo, creepy! [laughter]

(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?

For a non-Cassiopaean source, the book The Science Delusion by Rupert Sheldrake in its exposition of Morphic Resonance is pretty much dedicated to this topic and brings in a lot of paranormal subjects synthesized into a scientific analysis. The 5th Option by Bryant Shiller also touches on this toward the end, when he addresses the question of "God" and who the ultimate creator is. Although the book is dedicated to DNA as an information storage medium which is the product of intelligent design and doesn't focus on it being a field modality per se, he posits the existence of intelligence as a fundamental force in the universe which transcends time and space in the same way gravity does. This intelligence uses DNA as an intermediary to store and transcribe information which populates the universe with living organisms. For someone with no esoteric background to speak of, the idea is close to the Cassiopaeans' description of 7D and grasps at the idea of DNA as a facilitator for the thoughts of 4D entities being manifested into our reality. Lastly, I remember reading an article on the SOTT page about some DNA being bombarded by a light beam, and the photons arranged themselves into an image of the DNA which held its structure for quite some time after the DNA was removed. This would suggest that the DNA generated some type of field which left an imprint in that particular location which contained instructions for the photons to adhere to this form. Unfortunately, I can't remember the title of the article to search it.

I would like to think, that knowledge protects. We investigate, then we make out a model for a protocol to be safe.
I don't think we should be worried or overly concerned.
If we know what to expect we can protect ourselves. If you are aware that you could get into negative thought loops, you are already in the right direction as you can do something about it, in contrast to someone who experiences problems but has no awareness.
I'm afraid, Mara will do his best to exploit our weakness before the new dawn.
MARA? Wha or who u is Mara?

MARA? Wha or who u is Mara?

In Buddhism, Mara is the major demon that assaulted Buddha during his meditative fast under the Bodhi tree. In a general manner it represents whatever will destabilize consciousness away from the foundations of mindfulness; Mara used violence, wilery, subterfuge, sense-pleasure, anything it could to prevent Gautama's perception of reality.

Hi McHelen, since you are new here, please go to the Newbie's board and post an introduction. It helps us get to know you a bit. Nothing personal needs to be shared. Just a bit about how you found the forum, if you are familiar with any of the books or articles written by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, etc. If you are unsure of what to post, you can look at other posts on that board to get an idea.

Back
Top Bottom