Vehicle high strangeness in China?

herondancer

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I caught this video on twitter. It shows a van running into something invisible (??), almost like a wall. It's back end flips up in the air, then it rolls on its side. It might be attributed to the driver slamming on his brakes, but it doesn't look like he's going fast enough for that. The weirdest thing is the cars in the same area which are at a full stop, start bouncing around too. Its like there was some sort of disruptive force moving across the intersection. Bizarre!

https://youtu.be/aJwLKDu2Pj8

Bizarre, indeed.

It's almost as if the rear ends were weightless and "lifted" up in the air, as if with effortless. It somewhat made me think of a magnet under the table can move an object on the top of the table - so, that made me wonder if there's something under the road (subway?) affecting these vehicles.

Zadius Sky said:
Bizarre, indeed.

It's almost as if the rear ends were weightless and "lifted" up in the air, as if with effortless. It somewhat made me think of a magnet under the table can move an object on the top of the table - so, that made me wonder if there's something under the road (subway?) affecting these vehicles.

Magnetism makes sense, but wouldn't a magnet pull the vehicle down instead of pushing up unless the car was also magnetically charged? I don't know. It's a weird video. SOTT worthy under 'High Strangeness'?

sbeaudry said:
Zadius Sky said:
Bizarre, indeed.

Magnetism makes sense, but wouldn't a magnet pull the vehicle down instead of pushing up unless the car was also magnetically charged? I don't know. It's a weird video. SOTT worthy under 'High Strangeness'?

to me looks like there was some sort of electric field, or it might be a sound wave type instrument used as a practice? my two cents :cool2:

It's a good fake if so! I love the people on youtube comments saying it's like a fishing wire or something across the road, lol!

If it's real, looks like they were picked up by some sudden powerful EM field. Localized weapon test maybe?

Attention is attracted to the guy on the left, why does he seem strange to me?

At some time, he is able to cross, there is no danger, the car in the middle stopped, but the guy stays.

Did he test his new gun?

ADDED:

Oh yeah, he then strangely runs away

This is the lesson, always remember about the pedestrians. Driver saw pedestrian who was wanting to cross the intersection and didn't stop.

But seriously, it looks like action of a sea wave at low tide. The cars were undermined and pulled. Maybe wave was triggered by the seismic changes just below the surface of the Earth? Maybe it has something common with "opening Earth"?

lux said:
This is the lesson, always remember about the pedestrians. Driver saw pedestrian who was wanting to cross the intersection and didn't stop.

But seriously, it looks like action of a sea wave at low tide. The cars were undermined and pulled. Maybe wave was triggered by the seismic changes just below the surface of the Earth? Maybe something common with "opening Earth"?

Maybe it was a microburst - the car on the right seemed to be touched by some kind of whirl-wind too

reminds me of that teleporting angel savior vid that was floating around a year or two ago. Both video's originated in China. Might wanna check the origin of the video as well before we jump to the conclusion that it's actually a real tape. My 2 cents.

Bizarre indeed ! Could be a fake, but I'm more inclined towards a magnetic field anomaly, or some sort of energetic wave phenomenon....

Back
Top Bottom