Very excited!

Kila

Jedi
I'm super excited..I just came into a bit of money over the holidays.. and I just bought a cart full of books...
I CAN'T wait!!

I bought:

The history of the world
Political Ponerolgy
High Strangeness
Essays on Life
and the first four in the Wave series

any advice on the order I should read them in?

Hi Kila

I just want to say how happy I am to hear your good news. I can feel your excitement.

I'll let one of the more experienced people respond to your question about the order in which to read your new books.

Hi Kila,

I would suggest this order:
The Wave - High Strangeness - History of the World - Political Ponerology (as it's the most complex one). As for Essays on Life, I think you can read it in between more complex books (like between History of the World and Ponerology), as a "break", because it's easier to read.
Just my thoughts.

Lúthien said:
Hi Kila,

I would suggest this order:
The Wave - High Strangeness - History of the World - Political Ponerology (as it's the most complex one). As for Essays on Life, I think you can read it in between more complex books (like between History of the World and Ponerology), as a "break", because it's easier to read.
Just my thoughts.

I agree with Luthien that Secret history should be the third and Political Ponerology the fourth.

However for the first two ones, since you bought the first 4 books of the wave and since High Strangeness is just one book and quite fast to read, maybe you can warm up in reading High Strangeness in first and The Wave after that .

fwiw

I'd also recommend reading High Strangeness first. The first (long) section of Wave 1 is from High Strangeness, so if you read HS first, you can skip ahead to the Chapter 1 in the Wave.

That's really great, Kila. :D

Since you've been given the answer to your question, I will just say happy reading! :cool:

Thanks to all for the advice... I am waiting anxiously for them to arrive. Since they are coming from Europe I suppose it will take a while....sigh..

Happy New Year to all!

Back
Top Bottom