Very Profound Metaphysical Experience/Vision While Meditating

• Thread starter Deleted member 8431
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8431

Just want to share an experience that happened a few years ago way before I became aware of the material here.

During that period, I was struggling with deep emotional issues and was caught in the wheel of wishfull thinking and various other addictions.

I was already very interested in spirituality and metaphysics and already beleived that multiple 'states of counsciousness' existed.

One night, I setteled for a meditation session. As I breathed slowly and got in touch with my soul, I started to have deep visions. Here it is, step-by-step as much as I can remember it. It felt as if I was experiencing those visions as if I 'were them'. Like if I was everything that I saw as much as they were me. Sort of a very deep connection.

*Note that I have put in parenthesis a breif interpretation in relation to what I know/beleive now.*

At first, it started out as an infinitely small particle. (1st density)

Then I saw trees and then animals. (1st and 2nd density)

Then I saw humans, walking around in big cities and doing their usual things. (3rd density)

Then I saw a world of weird nature. It was sort of physical but spiritual at the same time (4th density). The physics were diffrent and could change from one form to another. I also felt like if there was a very deeply negative side to this relam that was all around me (STS Forces). It felt cold, dark and empty.

Then I saw the 'tunnel'. A tunnel with pure love and light (7th density) at the end. I felt as if the tunnel was a bridge to another relam (5th density) used to 'by-pass' another (4th density). When in this relam (5th density) I could see a 'cord' that felt like my own soul and on it were millions of little 'screens' that represented every thing I have seen/lived so far. I could 'zoom in' on any one of them and felt the whole event/memory back. I could also see millions of other cords each and every one representing a soul.

Then I saw what I interpreted as being 'pure creative and intelligent energy'. I experienced it as being an explosion of colors, sounds, light in constant motion taking the shape of various geometrical figures and very complex fractals. Pure creative energy taking many forms, like symbols. (6th density)

EDIT: I forgot to add that the last thing I actually saw was a giant 'swirling' ying-yang. Two opposing but yet equal forces. That ying-yang would create a 'bubble' that I felt was the 'seed of our universe'. Cycles were represented by 'breathes'. I felt as if I was in a relam that would expand (breath in) and retract (breathe out). Like creation and entropy.

That's about it. I really wanted to share this because going through the material presented here really made/makes sense out of this intense state of meditation I have been going through. I could only archeive it once so far.

Another very important thing to mention is how I felt.

*Note that the rule of parenthesis does not apply anymore.*

At first (infinitely small) I didn't feel much. I was sort of 'emotionally neutral' but somehow it also felt good (more like amazement).

As I reached towards more profound visions, I strated to feel emotions. Trees made me feel very calm. Animals more playful and joyful but still rather calm.

Humans made me feel both happy and sad/lost at the same time.

The strange world made me feel very amazed (positively) but then sad, angry and empty as I 'saw' it's 'dark side'.

The tunnel made me feel at peace and once I saw the light, I felt 'extacic' (sp?). That feeling of pure extacy felt right about like an 'orgasm' but without any form of 'sexuality' whatsoever (emphasis) and with even more 'intensity' (than orgasm). That's the best I can describe. It was my whole soul purely vibrating.

When I got to the 'intelligent energy' part, I still felt 'extacic' (sp?) but to a lesser degree. I've tried to reach 'back' towards the light and exctacy again but couldn't. It's as if I 'wasen't allowed to peek'. Like if the earlier 'tease' was all I could see for now.

END OF MESSAGE

So that's it folks. Now I don't know what you'll think about it but it was perhaps the most profound experience I've ever had. Now with a much better and much more positive state of mind, I can contemplate it and interpret it in a much more profound way.

That is why I still remember it as it revealed a lot of things to me. From that moment it confirmed to myself that this 'world' is not all there is.

I have described it to a friend one day and afterwards he told me he was a Freemason (I had no clue as it was a quite newly met person) and even asked me if I was perhaps interested in joining them which I politely refused. One of my close firends joined though and of course, he can't share anything.

Feel free to comment. And feel absolutely free to share similar experience as I would be very glad to hear about it.

Peace my friends.

Coucou JayMark :)
I hesitated many times before but, I think I have to ask, during that moment, you described what you evaluated as the 4th density in some very dark ways. I have a question about that part, did you "see yourself" or some "others beings" ? I wonder especially about the "clothing" .

I'm asking because I want to corroborate with my own "visions/dreams", were you lonely too by the way ? Not like alone on earth but like there wasn't a lot of "people" in that dimension.

Ekios said:
Coucou JayMark :)
I hesitated many times before but, I think I have to ask, during that moment, you described what you evaluated as the 4th density in some very dark ways. I have a question about that part, did you "see yourself" or some "others beings" ? I wonder especially about the "clothing" .

I'm asking because I want to corroborate with my own "visions/dreams", were you lonely too by the way ? Not like alone on earth but like there wasn't a lot of "people" in that dimension.

Coucou mon frère! :)

I did not see myself or any other form of beings. But at the same time, as I expressed in the OP, I 'felt' like being everything. Felt like everything were parts of myself as much as I was part of everything.

The only beings I saw were during the part I interpreted as being '3D'. They were humans. To understand how it looked, it was like in the Matrix (1st movie) when Neo walks among people, all dressed in suits, looking like 'emotionless zombies' etc. Classic picture.

In '4D', I didn't see 'physical beings' but I felt their 'energy'. It was a feeling that I was familiar with since I think I have been literally 'attacked' by 'dark entities' in a great period on emotional distress and 'fragility'. I could (another time before these visions) feel those 'beings' sucking on my life energy through a channel that seemed connected to my forehead. Perhaps a connection to the third eye chakra or something (will be something I investigate soon).

So yeah, sorry, no beings per se nor clothing. If I remember anything else from perhaps another experience involving such symbolic, I'll make sure I tell you brother.

Peace.

Ekios said:
Thank you for your time :)

It is always a pleasure to discuss with you Ekios!

Who knows, we may very well have been buddies in a 'past life'. ;)

JayMark said:
Ekios said:

Focus on the present my friend, it's going to be funny, who knows ;)

Ekios said:
JayMark said:
Ekios said:

Damn right! And anyways, we are One. You and I are One thing interacting with itself.

Isn't it crazy? It always blow my mind to think about that very fact. :nuts:

JayMark said:
Ekios said:
JayMark said:
Ekios said:

Damn right! And anyways, we are One. You and I are One thing interacting with itself.

I have to say, from the very beginning you always have a way to make me laugh/smile, thx a lot Mr Jay ;)

Unusual experiences can be fairly common. In fact, many people here have had experiences that may be difficult to explain. The important thing, I think, to try to keep in mind is to not become distracted by them especially since it can be difficult to discern exactly what the source of it is. For what it's worth.

edit: spelling

Ekios said:
JayMark said:
Ekios said:
JayMark said:
Ekios said:

I have to say, from the very beginning you always have a way to make me laugh/smile, thx a lot Mr Jay ;)

It's a pleasure to be at your service fellow mind/body/soul complex!

And I love putting humor through some of my posts, no matter how serious it can be.

You just have to be able to make the diffrence. It dosen't mean I do not take the matter seriously.

*This reply has been sponsored by TanglefootTM Paste Products. Gotta bug problem? Put on some Tanglefoot and it will be pasted away!*

See what I mean... :shock:

Very interesting experience, thanks for sharing!

On what truthseeker said, caution is wise, I agree. But perhaps its a good idea to see where that experience has led you - in terms of your views on life in general and your life in particular. How did it change you? Thinking about this might provide you with some clues on if this was a positive, or not so positive experience. If it indeed was lies, then it will most likely come coated with a lot of truth - just need a tiny little lie in there to shift the course of your 'boat', so to speak. And that can be very hard to discern.

cheers!

moksha said:
Very interesting experience, thanks for sharing!

On what truthseeker said, caution is wise, I agree. But perhaps its a good idea to see where that experience has led you - in terms of your views on life in general and your life in particular. How did it change you? Thinking about this might provide you with some clues on if this was a positive, or not so positive experience. If it indeed was lies, then it will most likely come coated with a lot of truth - just need a tiny little lie in there to shift the course of your 'boat', so to speak. And that can be very hard to discern.

cheers!
What does this experience, whether 'positive' or 'negative', have to do with a person's ability to Do? In other words, how does this serve anyone?

JayMark said:
Ekios said:
JayMark said:
Ekios said:
JayMark said:
Ekios said:

It's a pleasure to be at your service fellow mind/body/soul complex!

And I love putting humor through some of my posts, no matter how serious it can be.

You just have to be able to make the diffrence. It dosen't mean I do not take the matter seriously.

*This reply has been sponsored by TanglefootTM Paste Products. Gotta bug problem? Put on some Tanglefoot and it will be pasted away!*

See what I mean... :shock:
While it's nice that you both feel you have a 'connection' to each other, this forum isn't a chat room. It would be great if you both lessen the noise a bit.

truth seeker said:
Unusual experiences can be fairly common. In fact, many people here have had experiences that may be difficult to explain. The important think, I think, to try to keep in mind is to not become distracted by them especially since it can be difficult to discern exactly what the source of it is. For what it's worth.
Lets say that, for my case, I had two distinct experiences, both of them soon after my "wake up call" and that, only a few days, or weeks after, I got some form of "damn, this is what I dreamed about ?!" while reading Laura's work.

Just to give you an idea, when I started reading her work, I "asked" once before falling asleep to "see what it will be in 4th D" ... and I dreamed about myself being over (floating 5 meters upper) some bad stone giant who always tries to grab me and some friends/relatives. We have always to "move/fly" far from him/them, I/we know they are numerous, we split then regroup somewhere else. (I make it VERY short and I keep it vague on purpose, i'm not fine to give it all yet, feeling naked)

Well I had no idea at all and was very confused after that dream, until I read this :

Q: (L) Who carved the stone heads on Easter Island?
A: Lemurian descendants.
Q: (L) The natives say the stones walked into position. Is this true?
A: No.
Q: (L) Well, how?
A: Tonal vibration.
Q: (L) And what did these stones represent?
A: Nephalim.
Q: (L) Is this what the Nephilim looked like?
A: Close

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?
A: Correct. But wrong approach.
Q: (L) What is the right approach?
A: Knowledge protects.
Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?
A: You will be in 4th density.

Q: (L) So, before they get here we will be 4 d?
A: Crossing.
Q: (L) All three of us?
A: Yes, and many others.
Q: (L) So, we are not going to have to deal with the Nephilim?
A: Not correct.

Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys and some won't?
A: But you will have to too.
Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also?
A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.
truth seeker said:
While it's nice that you both feel you have a 'connection' to each other, this forum isn't a chat room. It would be great if you both lessen the noise a bit.
:huh:

truth seeker said:
What does this experience, whether 'positive' or 'negative', have to do with a person's ability to Do? In other words, how does this serve anyone?

Truthseeker, not sure if that question was posed to me or to Jaymark.

What I meant was that perhaps it was a 'sign' personally for Jaymark on his progress, perhaps a nudge even to let him know he was going in the right direction. Or perhaps he was subconsciously asking 'the meaning of it all' and this was the response. I admit, without knowing his past history in detail, that is just my assumption. On the other hand perhaps it was something trivial, we can never know. Anyway, my point was that trying to analyze how this incident changed him (assuming it did, for example if he acted differently as a result of it) would provide some clue/idea on what it was all about, and if it worked for his benefit ultimately.

moksha said:
Truthseeker, not sure if that question was posed to me or to Jaymark.

What I meant was that perhaps it was a 'sign' personally for Jaymark on his progress, perhaps a nudge even to let him know he was going in the right direction. Or perhaps he was subconsciously asking 'the meaning of it all' and this was the response. I admit, without knowing his past history in detail, that is just my assumption. On the other hand perhaps it was something trivial, we can never know. Anyway, my point was that trying to analyze how this incident changed him (assuming it did, for example if he acted differently as a result of it) would provide some clue/idea on what it was all about, and if it worked for his benefit ultimately.
Yes, it was to you, moksha. I think I understand what you're saying, but the point I was trying to make was that because it is so difficult to discern what the source of these phenomenon are, it's not always fruitful to become caught up in them. So often, the source isn't 'positive' unfortunately and it can often wind up with us chasing our tails so to speak. Hope that's clearer. :)

Back
Top Bottom