Video: 2012 Crossing Over... submitted for your approval (or dissapporoval)

benbuehne

Padawan Learner
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w

This was an interesting one for me. There are some very interesting parallels I hadn't heard elseware... it does have the galactic alignment in it but it also talks about a link to 12/21/2012 in a different term... in relation to the star(s) Sirius... part of Orion. Interesting? It has some specific information regarding this date ending up unspectacular even though it is significant... light vibrations changing on earth because of this change in relation to Sirius (as a sort of Energy wave)... scientific support for consciousness creation of magnetisim... and other fairly interesting discussions.

I haven't fact checked the Sirius theory but it's a new one for me.

I thought I would see what some of the people on this forum thought.

Hi benbuehne,

I took a glance at the link you posted. What immediately stood out for me was usage of the word 'love' that was repeated. For me, this usually sets off alarm bells because most people's understanding of 'love' usually has a new agey feel to it. By this, I mean that there's usually a sole focus on the positive and the 'good' feelings that state of mind produces. For what it's worth, that makes me question the veracity of the filmmaker's sources in the entire film.

I try to separate the source from the information. A source can be wrong about one thing but right about other things... even if the main message is wrong there could be good information. I also noted that...

benbuehne said:
I try to separate the source from the information.
I think I get what you're trying to say, but I'm not sure it's completely possible sometimes. Often, and I've done this myself as well, what ends up happening is that we select the information we like and can tend to ignore the rest. It can become quite sticky sometimes! :P

benbuehne said:
A source can be wrong about one thing but right about other things... even if the main message is wrong there could be good information. I also noted that...
Indeed, however in this specific situation, when one is making an independent film (which I'm assuming was funded by the filmmaker himself if I base it on his facebook page) then pretty much every word, every frame counts as time is money. If that's the message he starts off with, and the viewer needs to gauge whether or not they would like to commit to the rest of the film, it's kind of important, don't you think?

Those are only my initial impressions and I could be completely off. Others may feel differently.

edit: spelling

Back
Top Bottom