Video killed the radio star? New Behind The Headlines show format!

Was great to see you guys, love this new video feed. Was a great show and makes it way more personal when we can see you. Lets hope these shows get out to a wider audience. They should be seen by many more, not many shows have such a clear handle on the issues of our time.

The special thing about our live audio and video streaming setup is that we don't depend on third-party servers or services. It's all made and provided by us.

The REALLY special thing is that Mikey used all the fancy modern tech that even the likes of YouTube don't use yet.

So, we're talking Mega Cutting Edge, people! It's like the S-500 of video production...

:wow: :perfect:

Awesome! Also agree with all the above, it adds another dimension to the shows.

Great jobs guys, thank you :thup:

It goes into storage for the summer!

I'm a hirsute, sudoriferous celt, so the beard has to go when working on outdoor/construction projects during hot, sticky weather.

That's my story anyway!

The REALLY special thing is that Mikey used all the fancy modern tech that even the likes of YouTube don't use yet.

So, we're talking Mega Cutting Edge, people! It's like the S-500 of video production...

:lol: :rockon:

Is that like Russian media airwaves frequency technology; gotta watch those sanctions. ;-)

Truly, though, that was a fabulous looking radio set and a great presentation by the hosts - nice one Mikey, Niall and Joe! Congrats to all! :grad:

Great Job ! Thank you guys.
I second Learners comment. It is easier to understand a conversation when I see people talking
because there is also the bodylanguage.

I just found some time to look the last video.
Congratulations to all involved in this project. I looked very professional and I just love that background with a lot of books. :perfect:
Hosts were also great and this is the way that this show must be prepared and broadcast in the future.

:rockon:

Wow ! Looks very professional and stylish!
I like the fact that I can see the body -language and facial expressions of Joe & Niall, very refreshing.
And I can understand the conversation better this way. Thank you Mikey for the hard work and great teamwork!

I commented on the content already, but I would like to say that the video format makes it much more attractive to listen/watch. I usually don't listen to the [german] audio podcasts, because it seems to require some direct focus/time investment for me somehow, but with the video all that is much easier. Also the navigation/orientation in the video timeline is way simpler that in an audio timeline, plus allowing links to certain passages.
I guess it's just easier for the user because you put even more work into it in the first place, so a big thank you!

Back
Top Bottom