Video of strange electrical or plasma phenomenon?

Saw this going by on Twitter today. It's a video taken in England last September. There a bit of introduction you can skip to 1:20), then almost six minutes of very strange light phenomena taken in the early evening. The person filming it was speculating that it was fireworks (!??). The lights look somewhat like fireworks, but don't behave like them at all. The streaks and orb drops look more like the plasma phenomenon that was filmed in London a few years ago. That one was a fireball circling in the sky like a ferris wheel. This one's even better!

I have a memory of a question being asked about the earlier North Hampton sighting, but I can't seem to find the session. I could be imagining it.

Here's the on from North Hampton in 2014 for comparison:

@ Herondancer

Acrobatic planes air-show fitted with fireworks.

That's interesting. I found a vid of them doing a night show, and there are some similarities. What gets me about the first video above is the randomness of the movements, the orb dropping and the vanishing/reappearance with no logic to it. It doesn't have the feel of a choreographed display. In the video below, the planes have purposeful trajectories, pyrotechnics and consistent body-lighting.

Nevertheless, the Aerosparks team might be an explanation. How to check if they were booked for a show in the area?

Saw this going by on Twitter today. It's a video taken in England last September. There a bit of introduction you can skip to 1:20), then almost six minutes of very strange light phenomena taken in the early evening. The person filming it was speculating that it was fireworks (!??). The lights look somewhat like fireworks, but don't behave like them at all. The streaks and orb drops look more like the plasma phenomenon that was filmed in London a few years ago. That one was a fireball circling in the sky like a ferris wheel. This one's even better!

I have a memory of a question being asked about the earlier North Hampton sighting, but I can't seem to find the session. I could be imagining it.

Here's the on from North Hampton in 2014 for comparison:
I think this is the session you're referring to:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-14-june-2014.35099/post-500220 said:
Session 14 June 2014

[...]
Q: (Pierre) So MH370 was a sign related to the third world war, like these radar glitches were signs of this Iraq invasion?

(L) I don't think you have to bring 370 into it, because they're not saying 370 was a sign. They're saying that these glitches were a sign.

(Perceval) They said Flight 370 was interpreted as something weird going on...

(L) Yeah...

(Perceval) And maybe it's part of the pressure put on them: they feel that fear, the pressure, and these just make it worse. And they see it again happening, and they go, "Holy shit! What's going on?! Let's set Iraq on fire. That'd be a good solution!"

(L) Fits with their modus operandi.

A: Works for us!

Q: (L) Alright. Very, very interesting.

A: Expect more and more such glitches!

Q: (Data) Are such phenomena only limited to flights?

A: Of course not! Have you been paying attention?

Q: (L) I think they mean that there's all kinds of stuff going on. There's probably lots of stuff disappearing and going weird that we can't even find because we can't...

(Pierre) With the plane, it's visible because there are tracking devices...

(L) That just happens to be something that attracts a lot of attention. And they couldn't cover it up because there were so many air traffic controllers watching and witnessing.

(Perceval) It also depends on what the source of this phenomenon is. It's bleedthrough, or some kind of electromagnetic weirdness, or whatever... And that might not just have the effect of making an airplane disappear, but...

A: Bleedthroughs are EM phenomena.

Q: (L) So, all kinds of EM phenomena... I mean, like even those weird noises with the storms.

(Andromeda) And the looping fireball...

(Pierre) Oh yeah! And lightning strikes hitting cars, weird explosions that nobody hears, um...

(Perceval) Strange sounds.

(Pierre) And it seems that electromagnetic phenomena are perceivable manifestations in our density of bleedthrough {of things going on at 4D}.

(L) Yeah. Oh, the circular fireball. What about this circular fireball? Was it a kind of firecracker?

A: No

Q: (L) Okay. Was it an electromagnetic phenomenon also?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) Was there any material substance, i.e. was it a chunk of rock or a meteorite?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it was a meteorite caught in some kind of EM... loopy trap?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) Loopy trap is now an official...

(L) … technical term!

(Pierre) Yeah, it was spiraling. There was an electric field, and a magnetic field, and...

A: The ancient records speak of such things and much more. Just wait and see. You think you have seen weird?!?

Q: (Perceval) You know what? When I saw that, and I figured it may have been a meteorite doing that kind of thing, then I understood why people in the past like those reported in Baillie's book, why people could ascribe some kind of intelligence to those things.

(L) Of course.

(Perceval) But there's no evidence of them. I mean, WE haven't seen things like that. So why would anybody say it's a god, or it's alive?

(L) What about my book, “The Book of Miracles”? That book is full of some of the weirdest things!

(Andromeda) Yeah!

(L) Are we going to see things like are included in “The Book of Miracles” that I have?

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (Andromeda) Oh boy.

(L) Well that's going to be fun.

(Perceval) I can't wait to hear what the official explanation for them is...

(L) It's gonna get WILD...

(Perceval) That's a new rocket that we developed to go in loops in the sky! And then explode on itself! It's a new technology. It's the Russians!

(L) Let me see if everything I had here is covered...

(Perceval) It's Putin inside a new spaceship!

(L) Okay, my questions are done.
[...]

On February 11, a 'strange blue electrical light' was seen and heard in Seattle, WA. According to the poster, it was for the second time that evening. Another transformer explosion?

What I know for certain is that it is not lens dirt because there is nothing like that on the previous image not in the next one.

When exactly (time wise) have you shot the picture before and after the one above and was it a picture from the same approximate scenery? (How much time elapsed between those three pictures?) If so, that might give us more clues to go by.

Once I was looking closely at how an ordinary balloon looks like when it goes into the air (since I saw it take of from the ground) and was very surprised how it seemingly "changed shape" and looked "stranger" the higher it went. If I wouldn't have known that it was definitively a balloon and would have looked at the thing without this prior context (taking off from the ground) I could have easily misinterpreted it as something strange or at least would have thought that this is a good likelihood. Not saying that it is the case in this picture, just that ordinary things high up there can look very strange to the human eye, especially at a distance and without context.

When exactly (time wise) have you shot the picture before and after the one above and was it a picture from the same approximate scenery? (How much time elapsed between those three pictures?) If so, that might give us more clues to go by.

I checked the images and all 3 images are taken at 2:11 PM. They were shot from one place where I was standing. I was at a flat spot and I was photographing the surrounding mountains that were looking very beautiful with snow

DSC_0164.JPG - 2/10/2019 - 2:11 PM - Previous Photo
DSC_0165.JPG - 2/10/2019 - 2:11 PM - Curect photo with small white sphere
DSC_0166.JPG - 2/10/2019 - 2:11 PM - Next Photo

Nothing similar to other photos.

@ Herondancer

I checked AeroSPARX list of past events and nothing is listed for around 8 sept 2018. It was just a guess as it seem very similar to what they do.
There was a MIL airshow that day but it was quite far away, it was at Kleine Brogel Air Base, Peer, Belgium. They usually dump flares during these show.
Cannot locate the exact event but to me it seem to be planes doing loop while using firework.

@ Herondancer

The video originate from Whites Garden Warehouse along Farleigh road A366. Line of sight oriented SE (in direction of Rode), toward a field adjacent to Phoenix Model Aviation Ltd.

Coincidence?

The video originate from Whites Garden Warehouse along Farleigh road A366. Line of sight oriented SE (in direction of Rode), toward a field adjacent to Phoenix Model Aviation Ltd.
Coincidence?

Another possibility. Helicopters are not as suited to the sorts of manoeuvres seen in the video, though a very skilled pilot can make them. Still if it was a flying club, one would expect the event to be more than a one-off. These folks are very competitive.

Video Tweets, and Pic's. Snip: Updated 14 minutes ago
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Bright flashes of light filled the sky early Saturday morning as severe weather pushed through southeast Houston.

Our cameras were rolling as transformers began to explode near Hobby Airport, emitting a pulsing light that could be seen for miles.

Throughout the night, high winds whipped Houston and a series of tornado warnings were issued as strong storms pushed from Brazoria County to areas south and east of Houston.

As of 12:46 a.m., more than 41,000 customers were left without power, according to CenterPoint Energy. However, that number was down to 17,500 by 3 a.m.

Back
Top Bottom