Video: Reflections in Troubling Times

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I felt inspired lately to do a little video project, the idea being to help some of those out there who are in the process of coming to terms with all the shocking realizations they may have had during these crazy times. It's not easy to nail that kind of message, so here's my try...

I felt inspired lately to do a little video project, the idea being to help some of those out there who are in the process of coming to terms with all the shocking realizations they may have had during these crazy times. It's not easy to nail that kind of message, so here's my try...

Bravo! I love this, and will be sharing it far and wide. Your segues in the video are so artfully done, and your carefully chosen dialogue is to the point and yet gently encouraging and offers hope and healing. Thank you.

Bravo! I love this, and will be sharing it far and wide. Your segues in the video are so artfully done, and your carefully chosen dialogue is to the point and yet gently encouraging and offers hope and healing. Thank you.
Ditto for me ! Thank you ! Whay I needed to hear this evening... Beautiful choice of music, and as far as I'm concerned the volume was perfect :-)

Excellent. With the calm tone it is very shareable with normal people. IMO. :thup:

(A lot of things out there are of the Alex Jones variety...) :-D

That was really wonderful, Luc... The force is definitely with you! 😜
Can only begin to imagine how challenging this would be and the time it has taken you to create this. I wanted to share it immediately!

I felt the music appropriately reflected the different phases/experiences you were offering the viewer, some of it built up in intensity, but I found it pretty relaxing and reflective, for the most part.

Your voice was very calming, lovely to feel your frequency.
What a gift, thank you, will be sharing it with others.
:flowers: xo

I thought that your video was a really good exposition and delivery of your thoughts, Luc; a great encapsulation of so much of what we've been coming to learn and understand here too. And the use of Beethoven's 7th lovely.

Back
Top Bottom