Video: Reflections in Troubling Times

Thanks everyone for your kind words :love:

Can only begin to imagine how challenging this would be and the time it has taken you to create this.

Well, it actually wasn't all that challenging, I spent perhaps 10h in total over the course of a week for everything, writing the text, cutting, and audio editing/mixing. Of course I thought about it for a while before that. Thing is, it also kind of produced itself - for example, the music is completely unedited (except for one repetition towards the end because the piece wasn't long enough), and I was surprised how well it fits the narrative and certain key parts of it quite naturally (I didn't plan them together beforehand at all). The voice is also almost unedited, I just read it into the mic and that was that. I didn't feel too well (physically) though when doing it, so I had to go against that. I also was plagued by anxiety and insecurity about it, which I learned to take as a good sign! But I felt such an urge to get through with it that it felt kind of natural. BTW, these sorts of feelings also kind of go hand in hand with the message I was trying to convey, so that was useful.

And the use of Beethoven's 7th lovely.

Yeah, I love the 7th, and this is the piano version written by Franz Liszt, played by Glenn Gould. I'm not the biggest Gould fan, but this performance is truly otherworldly IMHO. You can listen to it here in all its glory:

Have you ever considered narrating audio books?

Oh no! I always thought I sound like a German James Bond villain when I hear myself speaking English on a recording :lol: Thanks though, I did an effort to put the right vibes into my voice on this one.

Let's see how long FB leaves that up!

I deliberately avoided all contentious issues (covid etc.), except of course thought-criming about Darwinism. So let's hope that the censors are busy enough with everything else going on :)

I also was plagued by anxiety and insecurity about it, which I learned to take as a good sign! But I felt such an urge to get through with it that it felt kind of natural.
Sounds and feels to me that this was divinely guided! 🌟 so happy you trusted your Higher Self and pushed through the anxiety/insecurity. I feel the subject matter of this offering has enough ‘cushioning’ around it, to stay protected for a while online.

Back
Top Bottom