Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

This footage may be more Starlink, or not. By chance my boss was out in his hot tub on Saturday night and saw Starlink deploying. The footage attached is from quite a bit later and did not move at all like he described the satellites. The locations of Jackhead and Peguis are also about 180 + KM north of the city. I saw Starlink once last summer and it looked nothing like this.

Language Warning - Manitobans swear a lot.

Bright Object over Peguis MB

Lou's back after a long hiatus, (via Australia).

Dated Feb 12, 2021

And from SuspectSky (RT-32:04)
SuspectSky features the best sightings, analysis, and thought-provoking research of the UFO and other strange phenomena happening on Earth and beyond. Always critical, always vigilant. Send us your UFO, shadow person, or other strange activity footage and help us continue the search for truth and expose the real world we live in. Check out our full length documentaries which dig deeper into the Visitor phenomenon and the social paradigm our civilization exists under. Through immersive footage and deep investigation, our full length documentaries enable the viewer to join us on an experiential journey, leaving them to form their own conclusions regarding the most profound and existential questions of our time - and of all time.

Strange Video and Photographs of Unusual Objects Near the Ground and in the Air
May 13, 2021 Steven Barone

Premiered 13 hours ago
Tucker reacts to footage of 'spherical' UFO captured by Navy

Somewhere above Japan. That's all the info said. Perhaps 4STS needs to try better to hide their ships. Didn't the C's say something about UFO activity disguised as weather phenomenon?

2021-07-01 00.53.34.jpg

Last edited:
Somewhere above Japan. That's all the info said. Perhaps 4STS needs to try better to hide their ships. Didn't the C's say something about UFO activity disguised as weather phenomenon?

View attachment 46718
I wonder if this is some kind of localized weather due to exactly right humidity and temperature- pretty weird! If STS trying to camouflage a craft, as you say they need to try a bit harder! Like no one will notice a perfect round cloud all by itself 😆

This picture was taken on July 14th in France on the coast of Brittany. There were seven glowing spheres that were silently spinning in the sky. They turned white before disappearing.

Cette photo a été prise le 14 juillet dernier en France sur la côte bretonne. Il y avait sept sphères incandescentes qui tournoyaient dans le ciel en silence. Elles sont devenues blanches avant de disparaître.
219032655_4082409221871615_8019828929238573674_n.jpg

This picture was taken on July 14th in France on the coast of Brittany. There were seven glowing spheres that were silently spinning in the sky. They turned white before disappearing.

Cette photo a été prise le 14 juillet dernier en France sur la côte bretonne. Il y avait sept sphères incandescentes qui tournoyaient dans le ciel en silence. Elles sont devenues blanches avant de disparaître.
View attachment 47387
Is it you who took the picture ?

No, this is a woman I met in my quest to network around my home. The picture was taken in Cap Sizun. She told me that she had no particular feeling about this kind of ballet: no fear, no particular excitement either. I published the picture here because I am sure it is not a fake. I saw it on her phone. What I can add about Cap Sizun is that there are a lot of 5G relays that have sprung up lately.

Non, c'est une femme que j'ai rencontrée dans ma quête de réseau autour de chez moi. La photo a été prise au Cap Sizun. Elle m'a dit qu'elle n'avait eu aucun sentiment particulier face à cette sorte de ballet : pas de peur, pas d'excitation particulière non plus. J'ai publié la photo ici car je suis certaine que cela n'est pas un fake. Je l'ai vue sur son téléphone. Ce que je peux ajouter à propos du Cap Sizun, c'est qu'il y a beaucoup de relais 5G qui ont poussé ces derniers temps.

Triangle UFO filmed over Siberia!!
Premiered Jul 17, 2021
Possible triangle UFO filmed over Noyabrsk, Russia! Read more: https://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/...

UFO over parliament building in Hague, Netherlands 2021
"This UFO video was submitted to me a few days ago. It show this huge unidentified flying object hovering in the sky above The Hague, a city on the North Sea coast of the western Netherlands. This happened on 29th June 2021 at 8 am".
Jul 11, 2021
Witness report: Dear UFO enthusiasts, I am sharing a video with you that I recorded. I saw this crazy big thing floating in the sky on Tuesday morning at around 08:00 on my way to work. It was filmed in The Hague, in the Netherlands, right above the parliament building. Do you happen to know what this could be? I would appreciate it if you could share it on your Facebook page.

Flat donut shape UFO flying very fast | UTAH
Premiered Jul 20, 2021 / 00:27
Comments:
scott sanders / 3 days ago
This was flying over Minot, ND about a month ago.
Hazey WolfHazey Wolf / 4 days ago
I saw a imilar "donut" shaped objects have recently been reported and captured on amateur video in the UK, Germany & Poland. There are other U.S. reports & videos of such objects above Utah & Texas during July 2021.

UFO | Flying saucer over Chicago, Illinois. 6/12/2021
Source Link: joeblow4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Mtt...
Permissions Granted To Only Real UFOs

China​

This video was shot right where the horrible floods are.​

I am a little suspicious this might be some sort of light show, but the Chinese are quite worked up about this, there are over a thousand comments and you'd think they'd know if this was something normal. So it definitely worth seeing what they have to say about this.

Translations from comments in Chinese - (obviously just the top few)

"The suspected giant ring is in the clouds, and the ring flashes with blue light..."

"God has come to save the common people"

"At first I did not believe it until I heard a child in the video talking about it, a child will not lie"

"The unsatisfied injustice hovered in the sky"

"If there is a different aspect in the sky, there must be disaster! Bad omen!"

"Seeing you say that these are unjustified, I don't know why I cried when I watched it..."

"Don't look at it, pack a life-saving backpack, and prepare to escape at any time. If you live in a high-rise building, don't run into the street. Go to the neighborhood upstairs to be sheltered and overcome the difficulties together, Amitabha"

"Ominous omen! So many undead who died unjustly in the water!"

"It should be the US emperor's TR3B looking at me! It appeared in Shanghai last month."

"The child even talked about the United States, China is so good..."

"It feels like a dead soul. Thousands of people died, too much, too much"

"The weather weapon is here again, run away"

Back
Top Bottom