Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Are they from the "resistance" or the "empire"?

See if they start to "identify" because it is a hassle to know who is who.:-D
Now THIS is a UFO like the good old days- not a fuzzy amorphous light in the sky! Is it real? Donā€™t know but itā€™s way cooler than those fuzzy lights! Canā€™t tell the size but looks like it would be a wee bit cramped in there. But could be like the T.A.R.D.I.S-bigger on the inside than outside

Now THIS is a UFO like the good old days- not a fuzzy amorphous light in the sky! Is it real? Donā€™t know but itā€™s way cooler than those fuzzy lights! Canā€™t tell the size but looks like it would be a wee bit cramped in there. But could be like the T.A.R.D.I.S-bigger on the inside than outside
Ha ha! I agree!

Though, it also bears a striking resemblance to the old jug-top-on-a-fishing-line style hoax photo of the same era.

But there is little reason to believe that this kind of dorky Ray Bradbury saucer never landed to interact with lone farmers and hitch hikers and such, if John Keel is to be taken seriously. (And if I can't believe John Keel, then I must give up entirely ever trying to figure out who is lying and who is truthful in the world!)

I always gathered that the reason we rarely got any decent on-the-ground photos was that aliens had no trouble disabling cameras at will, or just making people forget to even try.

Ha ha! I agree!

Though, it also bears a striking resemblance to the old jug-top-on-a-fishing-line style hoax photo of the same era.

But there is little reason to believe that this kind of dorky Ray Bradbury saucer never landed to interact with lone farmers and hitch hikers and such, if John Keel is to be taken seriously. (And if I can't believe John Keel, then I must give up entirely ever trying to figure out who is lying and who is truthful in the world!)

I always gathered that the reason we rarely got any decent on-the-ground photos was that aliens had no trouble disabling cameras at will, or just making people forget to even try.
I think it looks like an old time street lamp- makes one wonder if this is indeed a real UFO what the design process is.

I think it looks like an old time street lamp- makes one wonder if this is indeed a real UFO what the design process is.
I gather that the observed physicality of such craft pull information from the viewer's preconceptions as part of the actualization process.

-Or it may simply be that a hyperdimensional visitor is whatever it is, doesn't care what you see it as, and the humble farmer is simply left scrambling to catch up with whatever cognitive iconography he has available in his 3D noggin. And because things work the way they do, (4D objects casting 3D shadows and such), the equally humble film camera can take snaps of them.

I've been reading lots of old sci-fi from the 50's. I wonder if I'd also see old timey street lamp aliens?

I gather that the observed physicality of such craft pull information from the viewer's preconceptions as part of the actualization process.

-Or it may simply be that a hyperdimensional visitor is whatever it is, doesn't care what you see it as, and the humble farmer is simply left scrambling to catch up with whatever cognitive iconography he has available in his 3D noggin. And because things work the way they do, (4D objects casting 3D shadows and such), the equally humble film camera can take snaps of them.

I've been reading lots of old sci-fi from the 50's. I wonder if I'd also see old timey street lamp aliens?
Quite true! I have read numerous books on the UFO phenomenon and it never ceases to amaze me the truly bizarre forms some alleged craft have presented. As varied as the occupants themselves-from grays to robots to seemingly human - is Earth going to look like the cantina from Star Wars as it it shifts to 4D? Wait and see!

That is quite strange, those photos look a like the ones that Billy Meier made back in 1975. It was a big story than he got a lot of publicity and although some video's and photos were found genuine after some years he started faking photos and whole story ended up as false flag.
Looks like grays got lazy, they would have to start working on new design. :lol:
f0494.jpgf0248.jpg

That is quite strange, those photos look a like the ones that Billy Meier made back in 1975. It was a big story than he got a lot of publicity and although some video's and photos were found genuine after some years he started faking photos and whole story ended up as false flag.
Looks like grays got lazy, they would have to start working on new design. :lol:
View attachment 37391View attachment 37392
Yes something similar happened with George Adamski- I believe his original encounters were genuine but when the space people withdrew he started faking stuff. If I recall Billy was supposedly in contact with the Pleideans.

Yes, according to him they being in contact since his age of 4, building the contact from telepathic communications to direct contact, he describes even being taken to the other planets. At the end he got under the influence from 'bad' guys, probably brainwashed and programed to believe that he is messiah. It looks like that he was not careful enough, didn't have enough knowledge to protect him self which have turned true story into corrupted one.
The old recipe has shown his power again , masking truth from 'not careful' readers, being trapped into misleading concept.
All of this took place back in 1970's..

I stumbled upon this video. Not sure where it was taken, but the person speaks in Russian with Ukrainian accent. In the video he described that for an entire hour he was able to observe a lightning storm, but totally silent one. No thunder and no rain.

Perhaps there is an explanation for it from an "Electric Universe" point of view?

And there is this video of strange clouds, somewhere in Russia, but based on related weather report, it was probably in South Siberian area.

Granted, there are areas in the World, where such clouds are not extraordinary, but they are for this region, and are considered to be very rare. And the thing is that I saw similar clouds very recently during a day with strong winds.

Ginaā€™s on top of it. Her iPhone 8 with a clip-on lens they no longer make yields these spectacular images. It seems quite a crowd is gathering. Are they here to watch the show? Or the showdown? Are they ā€œextrasā€?

More ships are arriving!

I
I stumbled upon this video. Not sure where it was taken, but the person speaks in Russian with Ukrainian accent. In the video he described that for an entire hour he was able to observe a lightning storm, but totally silent one. No thunder and no rain.

Perhaps there is an explanation for it from an "Electric Universe" point of view?

And there is this video of strange clouds, somewhere in Russia, but based on related weather report, it was probably in South Siberian area.

Granted, there are areas in the World, where such clouds are not extraordinary, but they are for this region, and are considered to be very rare. And the thing is that I saw similar clouds very recently during a day with strong winds.

I have seen this sort of lightning 2 or 3 time this year and the last time about one month ago. No rain no thunder. It was always 1 or 2 days after rainy days.

Here's another example of lightning without thunder or rain. The person who posted it says that it went on for half an hour already before she started filming. Is this the new normal? šŸ˜…

Last edited:
Here's another example of lightning without thunder or rain. The person who posted it says that it went on for half an hour already before she started filming. Is this the new normal?

I've experienced some of those too. The common explanation given is that the lightning is too far away in order for the thunder to be heard:

Is It Possible to Have Lightning Without Thunder?

Thunder is a direct result of lightning. If you see lightning but don't hear thunder, it is because the thunder is too far away. Sometimes, people refer to this as heat lightning because it most often occurs in the summer , but it is no different from regular lighting.

Sounds reasonable to me. So I would say it is nothing unusual per se. There is also a rule I think I heard from my grandparents that you can calculate the approximate distance of the lightning from you by counting the seconds between the lightning and the thunder sound. Here is the rough calculation on weather.gov:

Since you see lightning immediately and it takes the sound of thunder about 5 seconds to travel a mile, you can calculate the distance between you and the lightning. If you count the number of seconds between the flash of lightning and the sound of thunder, and then divide by 5, you'll get the distance in miles to the lightning: 5 seconds = 1 mile, 15 seconds = 3 miles, 0 seconds = very close.

Keep in mind that you should be in a safe place while counting. Remember, if you can hear thunder, chances are that you're within striking distance of the storm. You don't want to get struck by the next flash of lightning.

I'm assuming that what we are dealing with here is the speed of sound and if the lightning is too far away the sound (due to the distance and speed of sound) can't reach the point of the observer.

Back
Top Bottom