Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

In the early morning of December 23, 2021, the CENAPRED camera recorded this spectacular sighting over the Popocatepetl volcano

Admittedly it is a little weird, but the smoke coming from the volcano shows on camera as a white-ish cloud, and it seems to me that the small bright white puff thing could just be an emission; it's coming from near enough the same point, it behaves like a puff of smoke, and it might just be brighter because it's reflecting the light differently. It also looks like there's not much wind either, so that might explain why it drifts the way it does.

Below are, imo, some similar examples of emissions like that. The last image of mount Etna in particular:

1640511142774.png

1640511172346.png

1640511231308.png

Admittedly it is a little weird, but the smoke coming from the volcano shows on camera as a white-ish cloud, and it seems to me that the small bright white puff thing could just be an emission; it's coming from near enough the same point, it behaves like a puff of smoke, and it might just be brighter because it's reflecting the light differently. It also looks like there's not much wind either, so that might explain why it drifts the way it does.

Below are, imo, some similar examples of emissions like that. The last image of mount Etna in particular:
The strange thing is that this was video recorded at 5:00 in the morning. The sun rises in this part of Mexico at 7:05 in the morning in winter. I don't see how it would be possible for the sun or any light to illuminate a fumarole or a cloud.

Here you can see an explosion from the Popocatepetl at 6:19 in the morning. The gas cloud from the explosion does not reflect any light. Two months ago same system of cameras.

In the early morning of December 23, 2021, the CENAPRED camera recorded this spectacular sighting over the Popocatepetl volcano

(video)
There is also the phenomenon of a sailboat that moves it away in an opposite direction from the smoke at the summit.

It would also be interesting to know if the moon, depending on its degree of illumination, can play a role.

Reports of unexplained sightings in skies above Northern Ireland increase​

The PSNI received eight reports of alleged UFO sightings in 2021, a year dominated by lockdowns amid the coronavirus pandemic.

From mysterious discs over Slemish Mountain in Co Antrim to strange images spotted on CCTV, unexplained sightings increased in Northern Ireland again last year.
Police received eight sightings in Northern Ireland during 2021, an increase from six such reports in 2020 and four in 2019.
These included a report of a space ship and flashing lights in the Downpatrick area on January 17.

In May, police received two sightings reports, one of white lights following a helicopter in the Maghaberry area and an odd disc seen in the sky in the Slemish area of Co Antrim at the end of the month.
In July, there was a report of “strange images” on closed-circuit television (CCTV) in a house in the Newtownabbey area and a dome-shaped object with eight lights in the sky reported in the Saintfield area.

In September, a report was received in the Lisburn area of “aliens in bedroom”, while in October a detained patient reported having been abducted by aliens.

The final report of the year was of “unusual bright lights in the sky” received in November.

UFO sighting reports on the Police Service of Northern Ireland database include Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO), Ariel Phenomena, Unidentified Ariel Phenomena, Lights In The Sky, Aliens and Extra-Terrestrial.

A PSNI spokesperson told PA that no investigations were carried out in relation to these incidents.

Nick Pope, who used to investigate reports of UFO sightings for the MoD, said it is possible that more people spending more time at home during the pandemic may account for a rise in reported sightings.

“It’s difficult to say what lies behind the small increase in sightings,” he told the PA news agency.

“Covid-19 and lockdowns may have played a role, with people having more time on their hands during the pandemic, and perhaps spotting things that previously may have gone unnoticed.

“Another possibility is that people are following the situation in the United States where Congress is taking the issue seriously and the Pentagon has launched a new UFO initiative.

“This may make people more likely to report something unusual that they’ve seen, because it sends the message that the authorities take the matter seriously.”
However Mr Pope said he believes the true number of sightings is much higher.
“Sadly, the numbers are still fairly low, and I suspect there’s chronic underreporting, perhaps because of the perceived stigma,” he said.

“That’s possibly a consequence of the Ministry of Defence’s decision to stop investigating UFOs at the end of 2009.
“If the MoD restart investigations and ask the public to report anything unusual, I’m sure they’ll receive lots of reports.”

I filmed this orb with my phone last Tuesday at about 20.15. The raw video is available below, it's nothing spectacular and you can hear my friend, brother and I joking about flat earth models etc. However, through 8 power binoculars the object was perfectly spherical with no features. Australia releases a few dozen weather balloons daily and it's possible that this object was a balloon launched from Wagga 275km to the west of my town as it's trajectory matched, (image). However, I saw an identical object 9 years ago that was much lower and witnessed by someone in a village south of me and it definitely wasn't a balloon or any other earthly object. I was on the phone to my friend in that village when her daughter ran in saying there was a bright light in sky. About 10 minutes later that same object glided to the east of my house at a leisurely 72 clicks! No chance to film it unfortunately, had the chance to film great UFO a few months ago but I thought it was a drone at first and missed the opportunity.

View attachment 52717
It's Starlink, thought it was a weather balloon but did some more observations and the tracks correlate with what you can observe on this satellite tracker. The night sky is infested with them but it makes a handy tool to demonstrate to a flat earther that the Earth is not flat.

Inside a Dying Japanese Town Obsessed With Aliens

Nestled among wooded mountains outside Fukushima city lies the small town of Iino.

Home to fewer than 1,900 people, the town breathes silence. Abandoned roads lead to nowhere and some storefronts remain shuttered all year round. A fine layer of dust covers the squat frame of the city’s tourist center.

But in the midst of the eerie stillness, there are tell-tale signs that Iino isn’t just another deserted, earthly town.

Statues of aliens stand proudly all across the town. Its mascot is a small white alien piloting a golden flying saucer that makes random appearances on closed storefronts, local souvenir shops, and the empty town plaza. Unsurprisingly, one of Iino’s most prized dishes is ramen, served in a bowl made of stones rumored to attract extraterrestrial visitors.

Stories of alien sightings and landings of mysterious aircraft have emerged from Iino as far back as the 1970s. Tsugio Kinoshita, a researcher of unidentified flying objects, said he first saw such an UFO in 1972 at the age of 25.

Kinoshita was hiking a mountain in Fukushima prefecture with four friends when suddenly a saucer-like shape appeared in front of them. “This thing stuck out in front of me. Starting and stopping in the blue sky. Then all of a sudden, it was gone,” he told VICE World News.

1642410408448-japanufo3.png

TSUGIO KINOSHITA, WHO BELIEVES ALIENS VISITED EARTH, DESCRIBES WHEN HE SAW HIS FIRST FLYING SAUCER. PHOTO: VICE NEWS TONIGHT

In September 2020, Japan launched protocols to analyze aerial phenomena, encouraging Iino’s alien believers to open in June the country’s first-ever lab aiming to observe UFOs. Now a key researcher at Iino’s UFO lab, Kinoshita believes aliens tried to make contact with him to let him know they exist. “‘We’re here, too, on the other side of the distant sky.’ I think they just wanted us to know that,” he said.

In Iino, stories of alien life have for decades revolved around the pyramid-shaped Mount Senganmori and its nearby wilderness. The summit has given rise to rumors that it was artificially constructed by aliens. Some even believe an alien airbase lies underneath.

These rumors started around the same time that lino, like many other rural towns in Japan, started grappling with an aging population and a declining birthrate. Fears of radiation poisoning pushed residents out in droves after the 2011 Tohoku earthquake triggered devastating tsunamis and the meltdown of nuclear power plants in Fukushima prefecture, killing more than 18,000 people.

“People with children and such left the prefecture. Those people won’t come back. Ten years have passed, but they won’t come back,” Iino’s UFO lab director Toshio Kanno told VICE World News.

Since his alleged 1972 sighting, Kinoshita has dedicated himself to uncovering the universe’s greatest mysteries and collecting as much information as he can find about extraterrestrial life. He compiles what he refers to as a newspaper of all alien encounters people report to him.

“I don’t dismiss people’s stories. First of all, I listen to what people have to say, and then I draw what can be drawn, and then I transcribe what can be transcribed, and then I make a handmade newspaper,” he said.

Documentation is key. “The first and most important goal is to collect videos and photos” of the objects, Iino’s UFO lab director Kanno said.

To Kanno, collecting such data could prove that aliens exist. “In this world, in the wide universe, I’m sure there’s some type of creature besides us that doesn’t live on Earth,” he said. Kanno himself has not seen an alien aircraft, but has faith he will one day.

The center accepts international reports of alien life, then investigates each claim with the sources provided to determine whether it is credible. Among its files, the laboratory also houses about 935 copies of declassified CIA reports, given to it by the avid Japanese UFO researcher Kinichi Arai.

1641394185070-screen-shot-2022-01-05-at-94230-am.png

IINO TOWN IN FUKUSHIMA IS SAID TO ATTRACT EXTRATERRESTRIAL CREATURES. PHOTO: VICE NEWS TONIGHT

Kanno said the strongest evidence of alien life collected by the center is declassified CIA reports of flying objects not operated by humans. The center also has photographs of such objects, submitted by witnesses, who believe flying saucers were operated by aliens.

CIA reports, recently released by U.S. intelligence authorities, document several unexplained flying objects detected over nearly two decades. In one instance, from 2014 to 2015, Navy pilots reported being unsettled by sightings of flying objects that could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds without a visible engine. Although U.S. officials found no evidence of alien technology at play, they could not rule it out either.

Japan itself has its own history of UFO sightings. Stories of a hollow saucer-shaped ship landing off the coast of northeastern Ibaraki Prefecture, where Mount Senganmori is located, date as far back as 1803, over a century before the sightings in Iino. Historical documents, including illustrations, describe a pale-faced woman wading ashore in a vessel which looks uncannily similar to a flying saucer.

Japan’s former first lady, Miyuki Hatoyama, has also recounted being abducted by aliens in a triangular-shaped flying saucer. In a book she published in 2008, Hatoyama wrote, “While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus.” She gave her book the title “Very Strange Things I’ve Encountered.”

But behind the push to make Iino an even greater alien-watching hub is also the hope for the town’s revival.

Long before Iino’s alien research lab was created in 2020, the town had established the UFO Fureaikan in 1992, a museum documenting alleged extraterrestrial life. The town received funding from the Japanese government, which distributed grants between 1988 and 1989 to revitalize languishing regions. Inside, the museum displays statues of various human conceptions of aliens and literature about such creatures, and screens a film about alien lore.

Kanno, the director of the UFO lab, said about half of the visitors to the center are tourists from outside Fukushima prefecture. “It’s because so many people are interested in UFOs. When people like that come here, it leads to the revitalization of the town,” he said.
Though the museum is far from making any significant profit, Kanno said it serves more than a financial purpose—it is a space for those who believe in the unknown that lies beyond immediate reality.

“It’s a big universe, so there are a lot of ways to look at something. I think it’s very important to have dreams,” he said.

It appears to be moving against the wind.
I think itellsya had a very decent explanation for that, although it does seem to be rather luminous, I recall the few reports a few years back about ball lightning that would transit slowly through the air during thunderstorms.

I wonder if maybe slow moving plasma could be also a possibility in this instance? Just speculating here of course.

I found a video of it that was published years ago:

I was looking and looking and looking... wondering; what it is I see ?! :lol: You know, first I saw the mobile phones dancing greenish reflections. Check. Then an airplane. Check. And then, what looked like a light pole (the extension of the lower street light pole) Check. THEN I played the video a third time... realizing that... nope... it ain't the (same) light pole... but something weird "hovering" (?) with a sharp light cone directed downwards :lol: But could it be a distant, much higher light pole ? I have no clue...

Pity that the video is so shaky and exhibits a high compression which disintegrates all finer details...

I was looking and looking and looking... wondering; what it is I see ?! :lol: You know, first I saw the mobile phones dancing greenish reflections. Check. Then an airplane. Check. And then, what looked like a light pole (the extension of the lower street light pole) Check. THEN I played the video a third time... realizing that... nope... it ain't the (same) light pole... but something weird "hovering" (?) with a sharp light cone directed downwards :lol: But could it be a distant, much higher light pole ? I have no clue...

Pity that the video is so shaky and exhibits a high compression which disintegrates all finer details...
I went through a very similar experience and I could not tell what it really is, the guy shooting the video seems completely authentically curious about what he's filming.

But as to its origin, no clue. I have no way to back it up, but something about it feels fake.

I went through a very similar experience and I could not tell what it really is, the guy shooting the video seems completely authentically curious about what he's filming.

But as to its origin, no clue. I have no way to back it up, but something about it feels fake.
The person filming the object seems amazingly calm, other than to ask “what is this?” I don’t know about anyone else, but if I saw what appeared to be an extraterrestrial craft in plain view, I would be quite a bit more agitated! It seems that a crowd would also gather to observe the object- and what happened to it? How long was it visible? Did it move? Lots of questions here.

The first thing to do is always to look for a source. The video doesn't provide a source, and from the history of the person who uploaded it, it doesn't seem to be his video either. So that is already not the best of signs for the authenticity of the video.

Second, I would say, it looks "to good to be true".

Back
Top Bottom