Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Interesting video but I also think is fake.

It is obviously populated area and I think that there would be more videos from different angels, like people who were driving and stopped and filmed, etc.
I mean this ufo really looks huge on the video and would be hard to miss if you’re in the area.
Plus this airplane passing by also has people in it who might caught this.

I mean this ufo literally has a beacon and would be hard not to be seen by other people.

So far, we‘ve got only this video from dubious source… 🤷🏻‍♀️

It looks like sombody is trying out his videoediting skills :D
For me it looks to plastic to be real.

First University to recognize UAP/UFO-research as legitimate object of academic research

First University to include UAP/UFO research as legitimate object of it’s academic research

First University to include UAP/UFO research as legitimate object of it’s academic research

Wuerzburg (Germany) – For the first time in history, the topic of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), previously referred to as UFOs, has been officially recognized as a legitimate object of academic research at a high-profile western university.​

The (German) press release by the Julius Maximilian University of Wuerzburg (JMU) explains:

„The Interdisciplinary Research Center for Extraterrestrial Science (IFEX) is an interdisciplinary scientific institute of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science at the JMU. It was founded with the aim of intensifying and institutionalizing cooperation between the people and institutions involved.

Its members develop technologies to explore space, objects in our solar system, stars and galaxies. They also keep an eye open for signs of extraterrestrial life and extraterrestrial intelligence. Since January 25, 2022, research into Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) has also been one of the official goals of the center.

Today, the JMU’s senate approved a corresponding extension of the IFEX statute.”

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hakan Kayal

„We would like to promote the UAP-research branch into an interdisciplinary framework, carry out our own projects and seek cooperation with relevant institutions and authorities, such as the Max Planck Society, the German Aerospace Center, the Federal Aviation Office or the German Weather Service”, says IFEX chairman Hakan Kayal, professor of aerospace engineering at JMU. Prof. Hakan Kayal (see image left, JMU) has been involved with UAP-research for a long time. Just a few weeks ago, he installed a new camera system on the Hubland Campus in Wuerzburg, which is intended to detect unknown celestial phenomena using artificial intelligence methods.

The step of including the UAP/UFO topic into the research canon of a German university or academic-scientific institution represents a paradigm shift in the previous handling of these phenomena – not only in Germany but world-wide. While there have been previous minor projects embedded into the one or the other university project, course, research or lecture, it is the first time ever, that a western major university has officially recognized UAP as a full and legitimate topic and object of academic research.

With his research work on UAP/UFOs, Prof. Kayal has been doing pioneering work in academic UAP-research in Germany, as no other German university has been dedicated to this research field so far. Even the renowned German research institutions have so far not officially conducted any UFO-research. This field is „not a topic for basic research“, a spokesman for the Max Planck Society told journalist and author Müller Andreas Müller when he asked for a statement for his latest 452 pages bestselling book „Deutschlands UFO-Akten – Über den politischen Umgang mit dem UFO-Thema in Deutschland” (Germany’s UFO-files – On the political handling of the UFO phenomenon in Germany). Also the German Aerospace Center (DLR) explained that „there is no need to undertake such (research) activities“.
© grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.de

Fast moving sparkly cloud.
ok that fast moving sparkly cloud was unexplainable to me. The guy's reaction seems legitimate enough and the video seems authentic... freaky.

The second vide, I am not sure I think it's actually lens flare on a dirty camera and the light that flies across the screen is the reflection of the headlamps of the cars driving by, specially since it happens twice and it kind of coincides with vehicles going by.

Reactions: Ca.
ok that fast moving sparkly cloud was unexplainable to me. The guy's reaction seems legitimate enough and the video seems authentic... freaky.

Yes, I found that video kinda freaky too. I would also lean towards authentic, although it is hard to tell nowadays.

Yes, I found that video kinda freaky too. I would also lean towards authentic, although it is hard to tell nowadays.

With it being so 'natural' looking, seemingly drifting, and how it reminds me of iridescent clouds, i wonder if it's not some kind iridescent cloud/plasma phenomenon. Granted it's much lower, it's not particularly iridescent, but it does seem to me like it could be related.

Screenshot from 2022-02-13 10-19-00.png

With it being so 'natural' looking, seemingly drifting, and how it reminds me of iridescent clouds, i wonder if it's not some kind iridescent cloud/plasma phenomenon. Granted it's much lower, it's not particularly iridescent, but it does seem to me like it could be related.

View attachment 54857

I would have liked, if several people took a video of the same "cloud".

You know, the more the merrier. If it is just one single video - well, anything that is digital, can be made to whatever ones skills want it to become. Don't get me wrong - it looks amazingly unreal-real. I want to believe. But so do many Hollywood and others movies too, by creating realities as real as possible. Which means the techniques are existent - and for others free to introduce unreal elements in home videos, as well.

It looks very cool, no doubt about it ! I just don't know what to make out of it... 🐧

It's a Steven Spelberg UFOishy-Cloud ? :lol::lol:

Hannah Price, 52, captured a square shape in the cloud at her home in Lincolnshire during sunset

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extract -

Hannah Price, 52, was standing in her Lincolnshire garden enjoying the sunset when she noticed a bizarre square shape in the cloud yesterday.

Quickly grabbing her camera, the holistic health worker snapped a few photos and shared them on social media last night.

Speaking about her photo, Ms Price said: 'I took the photo from my garden; I had just gone out to look at the sunset. The shape held throughout dusk with the light in the surrounding clouds gradually changing colour.

'It was so fascinating, and I couldn't figure out how it was happening so I took the photo to see if anyone could explain it.

'A few people on Facebook suggested it might be part of a crepuscular ray cut off by clouds moving across at different levels. The response has been really positive, lots of likes.'

54095361-0-image-a-2_1644653751454-780x470.jpg

That's a good possibility, there was that one recently about a cloud of something bright traveling away from a volcano a few pages back here,and now that you mention this, both events look a bit similar even if the video quality is different (one being a cellphone and the other one being a volcano watch camera).

I would have liked, if several people took a video of the same "cloud".
I know, same here, but with how much people these days have their heads stuck on their cellphones looking down, it's sadly very understandable that these events do not get noticed by more than one person at a time. Although, assuming that there's a paranormal factor to this event, I seem to recall Keel mentioning something about there being a psychic connection to the observer. So maybe sometimes some events are not just noticed by the one person, but in a way the events are only visible to the one person for one reason or another.

That's a good possibility, there was that one recently about a cloud of something bright traveling away from a volcano a few pages back here,and now that you mention this, both events look a bit similar even if the video quality is different (one being a cellphone and the other one being a volcano watch camera).

I know, same here, but with how much people these days have their heads stuck on their cellphones looking down, it's sadly very understandable that these events do not get noticed by more than one person at a time. Although, assuming that there's a paranormal factor to this event, I seem to recall Keel mentioning something about there being a psychic connection to the observer. So maybe sometimes some events are not just noticed by the one person, but in a way the events are only visible to the one person for one reason or another.
Looks like a shadow of some type- but cast how or by what. Interesting to say the least

Back
Top Bottom