Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Pilot and passenger in a Bechcraft King Air encountered a UAP over the USA in 2023, an object with no means of propulsion at a higher speed than the aircraft, which, when in front of the cockpit, spins it around.

View attachment 73148
View attachment 73149
I have watched this numerous times forwards and backwards and can’t make up my mind- we say if only we could get a clearer picture of a UAP and when something like this comes up we can’t decide- real or CGI. Is this by design? A dilemma to be sure.

Footage surfaces of ‘UFO’ over US military base​

The object reportedly hovered for about 10 minutes before vanishing

Considering other articles today about the general situation in the U.S.A. as those,

No wonder that ufo appear over american base. You need some distraction from there failure all over the general spectrum of there policy, be it at home or all over the globe.

Report: Turkish airport suspends flights for 12 hours following 'UFO sighting'
By Bernama - May 20, 2023, @ 3:26 pm
Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 21-45-32 Report Turkish airport suspends flights for 12 hours followi...png
GAZIANTEP, TURKIYE: At least 18 flights were suspended for 12 hours following the suspected sighting of an unidentified flying object (UFO) by a passenger aircraft radar in southeastern Turkey on Saturday, reported Turkish news agency Anadolu.

A commercial aircraft, which landed at the airport around midnight, reported that it had spotted on its radar an unidentified object at a height of 2,743.2 metres (9,000 feet) over the city of Gaziantep, said the authorities.

Upon receiving the report from the pilot, air traffic control authorities ordered all scheduled flights to be diverted to airports in Adana and Sanliurfa instead.

Turkish news website Habertürk, meanwhile, reported that the unidentified object was also confirmed by air traffic controllers.

It said that following the incident, 26 flights from Gaziantep Airport, 13 of which were departures and 13 arrivals, were cancelled.

However, it said that based on received from Gaziantep Airport State Airports Authority (DHMI), a NOTAM (Notice to airman), was not issued over the incident.

A NOTAM is a notice filed with aviation authorities to alert aircraft pilots of potential hazards along a flight route or at a location that could affect the flight.

The report said flights at Gaziantep Airport resumed 12 hours later.

05/22/2023 03:39 PM
Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 21-49-43 Unidentified flying object causes flight disruption at Taoyu...png
Taipei, May 22 (CNA) An unidentified flying object reported at Taoyuan International Airport resulted in flight disruption that impacted more than 1,000 passengers Monday morning, according to the airport operator.

Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Co. (TIAC) said flights were halted in and out of the airport, which is the country's main gateway, after the object was spotted by a China Airlines pilot.

The closure lasted for about 40 minutes, and air traffic resumed at around 10:10 a.m., according to TIAC.

Runway closures impacted seven flights. Peach Aviation's MM23 flight and AirAsia's Z2124 flight were delayed landing into Taoyuan Airport. EVA Airways' BR712 flight, StarLux Airlines' JX850 flight and AirAsia's AK1511 flight were all delayed departing, which affected a total of 919 passengers, TIAC said.

Two other flights due to land at Taoyuan Airport, Cathay Pacific's CX488 flight and Xiamen Airlines' MF887 flight were requested to land at Kaohsiung Airport, impacting 280 passengers, TIAC explained.

TIAC said airport authorities were unable to identify what the flying object was, and that it was only seen by one pilot, but they did not rule out the possibility that it was a drone.

Unauthorized drone activity in the restricted area at the airport is punishable by a fine ranging from NT$300,000 (US$9780) to NT$1.5 million, TIAC cited the Civil Aviation Act as saying.

Members of the public are encouraged to report suspected drone sightings to the airport by calling (03)273-2043, TIAC added.

(By Wu Jui-chi and Frances Huang)Enditem/KB > Chinese Version
Source

ufo-hunters
A glance at our data
The following map and graphs show the recent UFO activity all over the world.
The graphs are dynamically generated to keep them up to date as our database is updated.
More graphs coming soon! UFO Activity Heat Map

The hits keep on coming.

Flashback regarding the Video above 🤔

So the guy took a photo and when he went home he saw a UFO in a picture. After that he went back to check if there is any street lamp on that street and no, there is no street lamp on that side of the street, or anything else that looks like that UFO. The UFO does look like usual alien probes.

Now, what is interesting is the reason why he took that photo. Here is what he says about that:

Q: Why did you take a photo of the van?

A: He was behaving strangely, he started and stopped in the middle of the street, then started, then accelerated like crazy, then braked ... It was as if someone was driving without a license and didn't know how to drive, so I took a picture to make sure I had the registration just in case, but then he got back to normal on the second part.

It seemed to me that someone was driving it without a license, it started, then stopped, then started, then stopped again, then accelerated like crazy... very strange movement through that one-way street, so I took a picture so that I have the registration number if there is a question about that vehicle. He drove the other half of the street normally...

Is there a connection between a UFO and the van? Perhaps the van was chasing a UFO? Or UFO was chasing van?

So the guy took a photo and when he went home he saw a UFO in a picture. After that he went back to check if there is any street lamp on that street and no, there is no street lamp on that side of the street, or anything else that looks like that UFO. The UFO does look like usual alien probes.

Now, what is interesting is the reason why he took that photo. Here is what he says about that:

Is there a connection between a UFO and the van? Perhaps the van was chasing a UFO? Or UFO was chasing van?

That reminds me of the van I saw, that seemed to behave rather strangely considering what I thought I have seen. Unfortunately, when I reported it, I forgot to mention the looks of the van. Therefore memory could play a trick on me now; but I seem to remember that the van was also white and had generally a similar look to the above van (no back window). But take especially the last part with a big grain of salt, since memory could play a trick on me.

The Pentagon And NASA Have No Earthly Idea What These Flying Metallic Orbs Really Are

orbs

The Pentagon and NASA are struggling to identify metallic orbs that have lately been sighted around the world at more and more frequent intervals. The newly-created All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office says the U.S. could be doing more to identify these white or silver orbs, which range between 1 and 4 meters (3-13 feet) in size and regularly fly just below commercial flight altitudes.

The AARO now refers to these orbs as Unexplained Anomalous Phenomena, or UAPs, rather than Unidentified Flying Objects, or UFOs, which is how we used to refer to so-called flying saucers or any other alleged alien craft in the past. The mysterious objects have been renamed to account for more objects that may not fall under the narrow classification that UFOs entail, according to Vice.

The Pentagon And NASA Have No Earthly Idea What These Flying Metallic Orbs Really Are

View attachment 75497

And now we watch and wait to see if the UAPs start shooting down passenger planes and airforce craft terrorising the world population.

Back
Top Bottom