Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Darn, I finally found it!!! This looks like what we saw 3 summers ago when we were up North at a lake summer camp: It was very high/far away in the night sky, which made it look smaller than in this video. The lights were white, and only one blinked at a time, sequentially and slowly, in a row, only once, then disappeared. I was like "Hey did you see that? Can't be a satellite. Looks like a caterpillar UFO"

loud noises signaling density breaches

Here's an enhancement of the backyard footage from - looks like something might be there. If there is something - it does look exactly like they described on the call.
Loud noises signifying density breaches and UFOs coming through:

1. Las Vegas backyard alien and their UFO:
Angel Kenmore, 17, claimed that he was with his family in the yard of their Las Vegas home on the night of 30 April 2023, when a bright light came crashing into the ground and he saw a “giant creature”.

2. Skinwalker Ranch metallic bang above the head of outside walking family members during the night:
The metallic or 'scraping metal' sounds are mentioned in the book "hunt for the skinwalker" about all the weird goings-on at a ranch in Utah. Here's the pertinent passage (although there are other references to the same thing being heard at other times):
"Tonight, there was no rain, and the Gormans chatted quietly as they walked. Suddenly, a loud metallic sound came from their right, cutting through the nighttime stillness. Startled, they stopped abruptly. Both had acute hearing. A few seconds later, they heard the noise again. It sounded like metal being banged on metal, and it seemed to be coming from about a hundred feet above them in the darkness."
Given that the evidence strongly suggests hyperdimensional stuff going on at the ranch, maybe this metallic banging or groaning sound is a function of trans-density transit of some sort.

3. Valentich's radio transmission: "metallic, scraping sounds"
about the disappearance of Frederick Valentich and his plane over Southern Australia in 1978.
At 19:09 Robey asked Valentich to confirm both his altitude and that he was unable to identify the aircraft. Valentich gave his altitude as 4500 ft and said the aircraft was "long", but that it was travelling too fast for him to describe it in more detail. Valentich stopped transmitting for about 30 seconds, during which time Robey asked for an estimate of the aircraft's size. Valentich said the aircraft was "orbiting" above him and that it had a shiny metal surface and a green light on it. This was followed by 28 seconds of silence before Valentich reported that the aircraft had vanished. There was a further 25-second break in communications before Valentich reported that it was now approaching from the southwest. Twenty-nine seconds later, at 19:12:09 Valentich reported that he was experiencing engine problems and was going to proceed to King Island. There was brief silence until he said "it is hovering and it's not an aircraft".[1] This was followed by 17 seconds of unidentified noise, described as being "metallic, scraping sounds", then all contact was lost.
Did not end well for him.

I'd like to point out that the audio in these videos is all kinds of wrong.
1) It sounds like it's recorded in a room inside a house. Not out on a street.
2) The audio cuts towards the end, and the guy now sounds like he is running/moving or perhaps hyperventilating. There is no corresponding camera movement to this.
Again the audio is wrong. There is a cut towards the end (17-18 seconds) where the 'Uhhm' becomes a loud 'UH' and then back to 'Uhm'. If you where mashing together an audio track from parts of another video this was poorly done, the edit here was not good. The sound balance is off (it should reduce the volume of the subsequent/final 'uhhm' for a start), the transition too abrupt.
Harder to tell if this was filmed from inside or not (it sounds like it's inside) - but the audio is also way to quiet. There should be background noise.

Also note that that twitter has added a user comment under the video - which given they are the same lights as in the other video I mentioned would suggest that these are generally fake (in the sense that they have been repurposed from elsewhere).
Here's the note:
This video was filmed at Waikiki Beach, Hawaii:https://www.tiktok.com/@_theparanormalchic/video/7403573660558298414?lang=enThis event coincided with the 4K Pokémon Drone Show:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfMJ0Y10Xo8

I vaguely remember the C's describing a plasma worm like flying creature in response to what some where seeing in the sky. This reminds me of that although my memory of what they said is sketchy.

The plane from which the video was recorded is turning and what is recorded is simply another plane and its black, polluting trail produced by its engines.

Just in case.

I vaguely remember the C's describing a plasma worm like flying creature in response to what some where seeing in the sky. This reminds me of that although my memory of what they said is sketchy.

The plane from which the video was recorded is turning and what is recorded is simply another plane and its black, polluting trail produced by its engines.

Just in case.
SummerLite, you've given my comment a sad face, so either my reply is useless or I didn't understand your comment (probably the latter).

Perhaps you was tryng to give an example of a natural explanation for a phenomenon.

In any case, my apologies if I didn't understand your post correctly.

A Mexican airline pilot once commented on a potcast about an experience he had. He mentioned that he was flying over the city of Querataro and it seemed like a quiet, ordinary trip until he saw a huge cigar-shaped object hovering over the Gulf of Mexico. The Captain of the plane and he were amazed. The pilot mentioned that it is common to hear through the headphones the communications of other aircraft flying nearby. The pilot contacted the control tower to mention what he was seeing. At that moment he says that a pilot from the Iberia airline came in and confirmed that the crew of his plane were also seeing the object. Suddenly this cigar-shaped UFO moved quickly and disappeared. The pilot mentions that the object must have had a large size.

I imagine airline pilots have a lot to tell about the strange objects they see up there.

Arizona

In Russia, UAP filmed from the Bitsevsky Forest near Moscow.

Jun 23, 2024 BITTSEVSKY FORESTI look at the sky, and there it is. No sound. Quiet...
UFOUFO phenomenonhttps://divary.wixsite.com/mr-divary/fenom...

Sidenote: Anomalies in Russia
In the Russian video I wish they would have zoomed in to give us a better look at the object. It certainly wasn’t in a hurry, slow deliberate motion. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom