Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

The following isn't "in the sky" per se, but actually "above the sky" in space. ;-)

But since it could be something "mundane", like Musk's satellites, I decided to post it here, and not in the UFO thread.

So Russian cosmonaut Ivan Vagner was taking a time lapse of Aurora Borealis above Antarctica, when he spoted a mysterious array of something. In the timelaps you can see it very briefly in the seconds 10-11, but Vagner says that in reality he observed it for almost a minute.

The commenters proposed that this was Starlink (Musk's satellites), but Vagner chose to remain mysterious 😅 by writing the following comments:

At 9-12 seconds, 5 objects appear flying alongside with the same distance. What do you think those are? Meteors, satellites or…? P.S. The frames were captured 1 per sec and later assembled in a video with 25 frames per sec rate. Meaning, the real observation time is 52 sec.

P.P.S. The information was brought to the notice of Roscosmos management, the materials were sent to TsNIIMash and the Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences for further analysis.

And here's the screenshot from the video, when the array is most visible.

array.jpg

Could indeed be Musk's Satellites that reflected the sun. I dunno though if those satellites are supposed to fly sideways in parallel in their orbit (as it appears in the footage above) or rather in a straight line behind each other? From what I've seen, Musk's Satellites apparently fly behind each other in their orbit. If that is the case, the above could indeed me anomalous. But I assume it is pretty difficult to know how those objects are in actuality aligned in their orbit since it is difficult to have a frame of reference in space.

This is a video of the glass through which you can see the UFO. The history of this is as follows: a man was fishing and at night saw a flash in the sky and then something flew big to the side of 1 km.from him and he ran there with a flashlight. When he got there, there was a helicopter. The helicopter flew away and there were military vehicles with soldiers. There was some shooting. There he saw a structure similar to a crushed container and near the wreckage among which he found these glasses.
More details can be found on YouTube translator.
I hope it's not an editing (it doesn't look like it).
I'm sorry if it's a noise.

More details can be found on YouTube translator.
I hope it's not an editing (it doesn't look like it).
I'm sorry if it's a noise.

I've been following this story for the past several days. Don't know if you saw it, but the person who comments on the video at the beginning (Artyom) also has several other videos, where he analyzed various inconsistencies that pointed toward it being a fake. Or this one, where he shows that the author of the videos openly declared the videos being fake. And this is his channel.

But what made the whole story more interesting, is the fact that this "Space.ru" guy shared the following video (in Russian). This video is a snipet from a larger "channeling session" by Irina Podzorova. You can read about her and her project here.

Don't know what is more curious. The fact that the videos are fake (But very well done fakes. Enough to put doubt in people's minds), or Irina giving information based on the false and (mis)leading data, or this Space.ru guy sharing it as a possible proof that what he says is true. And how exactly both parties found out about each other?

Could be an attempt to further muddy the waters, or just an opportunity to increase likes and exposure. To build "hype" and all that.

Last edited:
I've been following this story for the past several days. Don't know if you saw it, but the person who comments on the video at the beginning (Artyom) also has several other videos, where he analyzed various inconsistencies that pointed toward it being a fake. Or this one, where he shows that the author of the videos openly declared the videos being fake. And this is his channel.

But what made the whole story more interesting, is the fact that this "Space.ru" guy shared the following video (in Russian). This video is a snipet from a larger "channeling session" by Irina Podzorova. You can read about her and her project here.

Don't know what is more curious. The fact that the videos are fake (But very well done fakes. Enough to put doubt in people's minds), or Irina giving information based on the false and (mis)leading data, or this Space.ru guy sharing it as a possible proof that what he says is true. And how exactly both parties found out about each other?

Could be an attempt to further muddy the waters, or just an opportunity to increase likes and exposure. To build "hype" and all that.
I completely agree with your conclusions!

A UFO transformer was seen in the sky over Rückersdorf in Germany.

oueldwpj-1kke6.jpg

An unusual object appeared in the sky above the city on September 7 and was seen by a resident. An object of dark color, which was constantly changing shape and emitting flashes of light.

It cannot be a balloon or drone - the object is constantly changing shape and this process is accompanied by flashes of light. The shape of the object is constantly changing, from a triangle with lights at the edges to a ball and pyramid.

Rückersdorf - a community in Germany, in the Republic of Bavaria. It is subordinate to the administrative district of Middle Franconia. It is part of the Nuremberg district. The population is 4,475 people. It occupies an area of 3.57 km².

A UFO transformer was seen in the sky over Rückersdorf in Germany.

oueldwpj-1kke6.jpg

An unusual object appeared in the sky above the city on September 7 and was seen by a resident. An object of dark color, which was constantly changing shape and emitting flashes of light.

It cannot be a balloon or drone - the object is constantly changing shape and this process is accompanied by flashes of light. The shape of the object is constantly changing, from a triangle with lights at the edges to a ball and pyramid.

Rückersdorf - a community in Germany, in the Republic of Bavaria. It is subordinate to the administrative district of Middle Franconia. It is part of the Nuremberg district. The population is 4,475 people. It occupies an area of 3.57 km².

Well I watched the entire video and the object never really comes into clear focus for very long - my first guess however is that it is a Mylar balloon, which come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. There is no way to judge actual size or altitude, or speed at which it is moving. Definitely interesting though.

UFOs were watching the city of De Perez, USA.

On September 9, a slowly flying object appeared in the sky above the city, which from afar looked like a dark cloud, but when a local resident took a camera and looked at the object, he saw that it was some kind of strange UFO, surrounded by a smoke masking its shape.

De Perez is a town in the west of St. Louis County, Missouri, USA.

Back
Top Bottom