Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

While at a stoplight in Goose Creek, South Carolina, Shaneika Joyner and her daughter watched an amorphous, cloud-like body glide across the sky.

Is it a ship?” Joyner’s daughter asked in the video, filmed early in July.

Joyner told The Epoch Times she watched it for several seconds before she began recording it with her phone.

Though the video only lasted 45 seconds, she said the object was in their line of sight for around 2 minutes, adding that the video doesn’t accurately portray the size, which she said appeared to be much larger when seen with the naked eye.

As it disappeared behind a tree, traffic going to wait, so they had to go.

Although only one object can be seen clearly in the video, Joyner said “there were more.”

The other two, she said, were moving too rapidly to track.

“When I look back at the video, there are three, but the other two are moving so fast that you’ve got to really look at it, and play the video back to catch them,” Joyner said.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Sighting In South Carolina Stirs MUFON Interest | ZeroHedge

MEXICO, photographed huge UFO stationed on the oil refinery in Ciudad Madero https://segnidalcielo.it/messico-fotografato-enorme-ufo-che-staziona-sulla-raffineria-di-petrolio-a-ciudad-madero/ Street
@segnidalcielo

The latest and incredible images presented by Mexican researcher Carlos Clemente concern a spectacular UFO sighting documented in Mexico on June 20, 2021, above an oil refinery in the town of Ciudad Madero.

On June 20, 2021, a huge unidentified flying object, white in color and with a discoid shape, was photographed above the Francisco I Madero refinery by an employee named Roger Byron Álvarez, interviewed by Channel 101 in the city of Tampico.

According to the data collected, this photograph was taken from the area of a golf course, the intention at all times was only to capture the weather conditions that were occurring just above the refinery plants at that time.

14-03-42-ufo-su-roma1503-Oct.-14-13.05.jpg

UFO filmed in Rome on October 14, 2020 (Mostacciano area)

The images analyzed by Carlos Clemente, highlight a white and discoid shaped UFO that is very similar to the one filmed in Rome (Italy) on October 14, 2020. Look at the images of the UFO analyzed by Skywatcher Carlos Clemente.

Neighbors of the Las Américas subdivision, in the municipality of Ecatepec in the State of Mexico, recorded a strange object in the sky.

In one of the videos you can even hear a couple wondering if it is a drone used by the municipal government to support the surveillance of local police elements.

fue-captado-en-la-tarde.jpg

Clearly it is not a drone and what is very interesting is the shape of the object that makes us remember a "4D geometric shape".

Neighbors of the Las Américas subdivision, in the municipality of Ecatepec in the State of Mexico, recorded a strange object in the sky.
My sources tell me that one was a balloon. A weird, ugly balloon, mind you. In Spanish:

And a video of similar balloons:

In terms of the 'angel' shapeshifting UFO, I had seen a youtuber, Adapt 2030, mention angels in the title of the below video. I forget the operation name given to try to convince people about UFOs via faking them with technology and/or to fake a representation of God/angels, etc via technology, but maybe that is what this is.

I did just a quick scroll/fast forward through the video and seems like he is relating the 'angels' to plasma phenomenon. Could be that has something to do with the shapeshifting 'angel' UFO, as well.

My sources tell me that one was a balloon. A weird, ugly balloon, mind you. In Spanish:

And a video of similar balloons:

Yep, I didn't know it was a Cantoya balloon.

In terms of the 'angel' shapeshifting UFO, I had seen a youtuber, Adapt 2030, mention angels in the title of the below video. I forget the operation name given to try to convince people about UFOs via faking them with technology and/or to fake a representation of God/angels, etc via technology, but maybe that is what this is.

I did just a quick scroll/fast forward through the video and seems like he is relating the 'angels' to plasma phenomenon. Could be that has something to do with the shapeshifting 'angel' UFO, as well.
That has been my general assumption as well, you could say a corrolary to 4d-caused weather phenomena - that these phenomena appear because EM might be the most accessible 3d physical force for 4d beings to alter and manipulate. Hence, plasmoids, while a natural 3d EM phenomena, would be common vehicles in different ways - ball lightning that seems self-aware, globes of light flitting about/in/out volcanos, and... Things like this.

It seems a bit like a barely-coalescing wind vortex, at the limit of water vapor condensation, hence the fading and reappearing mist as the pressure of the vortex evolves. EM can also of course drive/be a partial cause for such a phenomenon, as vertical voltage differential in the atmosphere causes, by virtue of the right-hand law, natural spinning vortices.

Whether this was direct 4d interference of spontaneous 3d phenomena, this is one of the most stunning such video I've ever seen :)

Really (White Northern Lights) ?!

the video contains an image of “white auroras” - but to be really honest - the first thing that sprung into my mind was that the photo showed the results of light painting with a glow-stick. I have light painted so much in my life in photography - but that image does not resemble real aurora to my eyes. But i could be wrong. (I leave a slight possibility open…

I will look at it anew at my home computer when i get home.

Of course, white northern lights do exist as they do in many other colors, but I can’t remember any image of auroras looking like that photo (in the video).

Additionally: i also notice inconsistency in the angles of the claimed white aurora. Of course generally spoken, you expect an outbreak to radiate, as you most likely use a very wide lens. But within the aurora you do not get different angles like those shown in the picture. It just looks like home made light paintings. Beautiful for sure - absolutely. I love it. And somebody had fun. But the interpretation of it ain’t.

This ain’t aurora ! 7A044DC8-46BF-4F85-8147-71E76CCB8436.jpeg
It seems to have been taken against the signs Bootes and Hercules. The expose was short as a stars are dot formed. So no longer than max 15-20 seconds exposure with a 14mm - 20mm lens.

it could also been accomplished through a double exposure because to me the lightpaintings look upside down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom