"War by Deception 2013" New Documentary by Ryan Dawson (9/11/Israel connection)

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
You may already know Ryan from his expose on Alex Jones:

Alex Jones Wood Shed II post Peirs Morgan side show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8MMI7dBQQY

He uploaded a 2 hour documentary today, made by him, called "War by Deception 2013":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49PFwyNyF-s

I've only watched half an hour as of yet, but it looks promising, especially because it seems that it is so far one of the few videos that specifically mentions and discusses the Israeli connections to 9/11.

A lot of footages and documents about the Israeli connections that I wasn't aware of before. (at least in the first 30 minutes I've watched so far)

The other documentary I know of, that deals with the Israeli involvement, is made by some kind of jew hating guy, wich of course invalidates the documentary itself.

But anyway here is the documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=blSifMddGf8
 

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I just watched it this morning (woke up early!), and I thought it was pretty good. Ryan covers many angles, and isn't afraid of questioning the "accepted" conspiracy theories, like those made by the Loose Change crew. I was a bit surprised of how he actually endorsed the idea of a plane hitting the Pentagon, but he had some good points to support that. Well, I think it could have been some sort of a plane - maybe a special drone of some sort - but I'm not convinced that it was a big airliner. Another thing is that in the beginning he uses 'Jews' instead of 'Zionists', I wonder if its on purpose?

Some good and rare TV footage is included. He must have spent months to collect all that. Quite an extraordinary effort, if he's done it all by himself.
 

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Aragorn said:
I just watched it this morning (woke up early!), and I thought it was pretty good. Ryan covers many angles, and isn't afraid of questioning the "accepted" conspiracy theories, like those made by the Loose Change crew. I was a bit surprised of how he actually endorsed the idea of a plane hitting the Pentagon, but he had some good points to support that. Well, I think it could have been some sort of a plane - maybe a special drone of some sort - but I'm not convinced that it was a big airliner. Another thing is that in the beginning he uses 'Jews' instead of 'Zionists', I wonder if its on purpose?

Some good and rare TV footage is included. He must have spent months to collect all that. Quite an extraordinary effort, if he's done it all by himself.

He was and is pretty up front that he has nothing against jews (So he doesn't seem to be anti-Semite of any kind):
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJ2RanUxcs
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
He is a big friend of Michael Rivero and Michael Rivero says that an airplane fell on the Pentagone. He is very convinced about this. I prefer the theory of Laura and Quinn as explained in their book. It makes more sense.
 

l apprenti de forgeron

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
loreta said:
He is a big friend of Michael Rivero and Michael Rivero says that an airplane fell on the Pentagone. He is very convinced about this. I prefer the theory of Laura and Quinn as explained in their book. It makes more sense.
I agree. The book "9/11-The Ultimate Truth" seems to be more connected to what really happend.
 

Thoughtful

The Force is Strong With This One
Pashalis said:
You may already know Ryan from his expose on Alex Jones:

Alex Jones Wood Shed II post Peirs Morgan side show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8MMI7dBQQY

He uploaded a 2 hour documentary today, made by him, called "War by Deception 2013":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49PFwyNyF-s

I've only watched half an hour as of yet, but it looks promising, especially because it seems that it is so far one of the few videos that specifically mentions and discusses the Israeli connections to 9/11.

I've seen stuff from this guy before on Youtube.
He's quite an intelligent person (but as has been mentioned before, he believes a jet crashed into the Pentagon).

I just started to watch the video you link to in this thread.
It seems to be good quality material but I am having huge problems
trying to adjust to a very amateurish production technique.

Instead of writing up the entire script and reading it aloud in a few sittings, Ryan has chosen to cut in and out hundreds of times in the video.
In just a 5 minute span he must have cut in and out at least a dozen times.
If the volume levels and ambient acoustics were the same it wouldn't be so bad, but they keep changing!

:(
 

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Recently Ryan Dawson was on a right-wing podcast in an episode called War and Deception: the Origins of Israel. I actually first heard of him there but I'll definitely be checking out the rest of the content here. :)

http://www.socialmatter.net/2018/03/30/myth-20th-century-episode-63-war-deception-origins-israel/

Working as an investigative journalist and activist for close to 20 years, Ryan Dawson has been interviewed on a multitude of major media outlets such as Russia Today and MSNBC. Ryan’s work includes documentaries such as ‘The Empire Unmasked’ and books ‘Welcome to the USSA’ and ’The Separation of Business and State’. Today Ryan joins us for a wide ranging talk including the Zionist role in Israel and America, Donald Trump, the migrant crisis in Europe, and the use of never ending war as an intentional strategy of destabilization. It’s a discussion we think you won’t want to miss. References:
– The War Business, Thayer (1969)
– Clash of Civilization, Huntington (1997)
– The Case for Israel, Dershowitz (2003)
– The White Man’s Burden, Easterly (2006)
– War by Deception, Dawson (2013) – _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
– Neocolonialism in Africa, Dawson (2014) – _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmP22Kanv3M
– God is Not a Real Estate Agent, Trump’s Zionist Ball & Chain, Dawson (2017) – _https://vimeo.com/ondemand/kushner
– Syria: Israel’s invisible Hand, Dawson (2017) – _https://vimeo.com/ondemand/128286
– The Empire Unmasked, Dawson (2017) – _https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theempireunmasked
 
Top Bottom