War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

Every time I hear some US politicians talk, what comes to mind is the saying "those whom the gods want to destroy, they first make them mad" (paraphrasing). I think the assassination of the Iranian general falls within the provocation of Iran (like the bombing of Syria and Lebanon) to push the US and its vassals into a war on Iran. Maybe (speculation) they have something in mind for their final solution in Gaza, Palestine or the Levant in general that requires the eyes of the world looking towards Iran rather than towards Palestine.
It looks like Israel has been trying to manipulate the US for a while. That gets me wondering about what the US is going to do about it...

Is there a possibility that the US may double cross Israel and throw them 'under a bus' at some stage? Maybe much like they are planning to do to Zelensky? Israel is, afterall an endless drain on resources.... and a CONSTANT source of problems which not everyone in Washington welcomes. It might happen, but it will probably mean that one of Israels 'targets' such as Iran or Russia does something that puts a rather nasty spoke in their wheels. Lots of hand and pearl clutching, plus laments and crocodile tears from Washington, of course.

Wow what a diplomacy!

Kind of reminds me just a little of how Putin always used to refer to America as "our partners". I don't think he does that any more. ;-) They, (or at least the Administration and 'Deep State') are absolutely no-one's 'partners'.

Kind of reminds me just a little of how Putin always used to refer to America as "our partners". I don't think he does that any more.
It has become so much a habit for many that it still happens. If such names used to hurt the ears, now it sounds like complete nonsense and when such reservations occur now, people mark quotes or correct themselves by calling it something else.

I do not know why they use this term here-a new physical principle. Maybe there is a way to cause a strong EM pulse associated with this?
The US wants to use CHAMP missiles against Iran on a new physical principle
According to the latest data published by the British edition of the Daily Mail, the United States of America has secretly deployed specialized missiles aimed at deactivating the electronic systems of Iran's nuclear facilities. We are talking about CHAMP missiles (Counter-electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missile Project), which are equipped with microwave pulse technology. These missiles are capable of disabling electronic equipment without harming the structures themselves.

These missiles have been deployed at several strategic locations around the world, which allows the United States to ensure readiness for immediate action in the event of a threat to activate nuclear facilities from Iran. This step by the US military can be seen as a clear signal to Iran, which, according to many Western experts, continues to develop and improve its nuclear program.

It is also worth noting that the representative of former US President Donald Trump, John Bolton, expressed the opinion that Israel should consider the possibility of a strike on the Iranian nuclear program, emphasizing the seriousness of the US intentions in preventing a nuclear threat from Iran.
США хотят использовать против Ирана ракеты CHAMP на новом физическом принципе

Это настолько вошло в привычку у многих, что происходит до сих пор. Если раньше такие названия резали уши, то теперь это звучит, как полный нонсенс и, когда происходят подобные оговорки теперь, люди обозначают кавычки или поправляются, называя это по другому.
Я не знаю зачем они применяют здесь этот термин-новый физический принцип. Может быть с этим связан способ вызвать сильный ЭМ импульс?

Interesting claim from Pepe Escobar, that Russia intervened and shot down an Israeli jet on its way to nuke Iran.

EXCLUSIVE

THE REAL STORY OF THE ISRAELI COUNTER RESPONSE

From a very high level intel source.

In Asia.

NOT Russia-China.

Although the strategic partnership, of course, exchanges at the highest level 24-7.

Confirmed and re-confirmed.

It will be great to know what Sy Hersh hears from his Beltway sources.

Here we go.

Israel initially chose to respond with extreme force.

An F-35 loaded with a nuclear bomb was sent east over Jordan.

The mission: cause a high-altitude detonation over Iran that would provoke a surge in the high-capacity power lines, crippling Iran's electric grid, as well as disabling all electronic devices.

An EMP attack.

However...

... As the Israeli F-35 was leaving Jordanian airspace it was shot down by the Russian Air Force.

Hence the publicised version of the Israeli counter response was such a travesty.

In the end all sides decided not to publicise the real news - to de-escalate what could well turn into WWIII.

I would have put a 't' in front of 'here', especially when discussing the country of Israel. It's terrifying what's happening over there. It is going to go very badly for many people living there. Trouble is, where would a person go? Freedom is a thing of the past for so many countries, now.
Not nearly as bad as for the people "living" in Gaza, at least not for the moment.

My partner and I have begun thinking of the logistics of moving to a less insane country. We haven't wanted to live here for a long time, abhore the government and do not want to be a part of this insanity any longer.

Meanwhile, & for the time being, I'm out here taking "It's not WHERE you are, but who are and what you see" to the level of an extreme sport.

Interesting claim from Pepe Escobar, that Russia intervened and shot down an Israeli jet on its way to nuke Iran.

If one shot down plane with nuclear bomb, will it make nuke to explode? I am not sure.
Does it need exclusive "arming" of the bomb? I am not sure of how "arming switch" works.
Even if the plane crashes and needs arming, does bomb shell crack and nuclear material spread on the surface? .

It looks it doesn't explode.

Here is a twitter comment by a Polish expert in terrorism and ME/Asia/Africa, written with his typical black humour, or derision, but straight to the point, posted a bit more than 12 hours ago; translated:
That was pretty much of what happened... - visually?... I just came up with this version, If that's what really happened, then all the more reason for the little that was seen, right?

Jordan involvement, the attack on Irak yesterday, somehow I think is related.

EXCLUSIVE

THE REAL STORY OF THE ISRAELI COUNTER RESPONSE

From a very high level intel source.

In Asia.

NOT Russia-China.

Although the strategic partnership, of course, exchanges at the highest level 24-7.

Confirmed and re-confirmed.

It will be great to know what Sy Hersh hears from his Beltway sources.

Here we go.

Israel initially chose to respond with extreme force.

An F-35 loaded with a nuclear bomb was sent east over Jordan.

The mission: cause a high-altitude detonation over Iran that would provoke a surge in the high-capacity power lines, crippling Iran's electric grid, as well as disabling all electronic devices.

An EMP attack.

However...

... As the Israeli F-35 was leaving Jordanian airspace it was shot down by the Russian Air Force.

Hence the publicised version of the Israeli counter response was such a travesty.

In the end all sides decided not to publicise the real news - to de-escalate what could well turn into WWIII.

I have no doubt that Pepe Escobar is sincere and generally clever on his analyses. However, there have been a few occasions on which he quotes personal sources with rather scandalous information, and later I see no corroboration from anywhere else, whether from other sources or observed facts. This suggests that he is often fed false information and he naively repeats it. So I'm quite skeptical about the downed Israeli F-35 claim.

It could not be any other way..

US House passes $95 billion Ukraine, Israel aid package, sends to Senate

WASHINGTON, April 20 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives on Saturday with broad bipartisan support passed a $95 billion legislative package providing security assistance to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan, over bitter objections from Republican hardliners.
The legislation now proceeds to the Democratic-majority Senate, which passed a similar measure more than two months ago. U.S. leaders from Democratic President Joe Biden to top Senate Republican Mitch McConnell have been urging embattled Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson to bring it up for a vote.

The Senate is expected to pass the measure next week, sending it to Biden to sign into law.
A dozen or so Democratic lawmakers waved small Ukrainian flags as it became clear that element of the package was headed to passage. Johnson told lawmakers that was a "violation of decorum."
Johnson this week chose to ignore ouster threats by hardline members of his fractious 218-213 majority and push forward the measure that includes some $60.84 billion for Ukraine as it struggles to fight off a two-year Russian invasion.

Personally, I think it’s more like what Peppy Ice Cream Bar and See More are fed through back channels and then allowed to say.

I find it interesting that Pepe makes none of his so-called geopolitical analysis on Brazil of which he is allegedly a native. Almost all his biographies contain the exact same word for word narrative. Just all of a sudden in the 1990’s he becomes an investigative journalist expert out of nowhere. The “famous and popular Brazilian journalist” aspect of his bio which is the mid 80’s involved him being accused of plagiarism of Rolling Stone and a few pop star interviews which resulted in his being terminated from the Brazilian newspaper. His writing was on pop culture, not geopolitics. After that he surfaced outside of Brasil as a sudden geopolitical expert. I could find No mention of his education or credentials.

I personally had dozens of Brazilian customers very well versed in English and they all retained a distinctive Portuguese accent. Pepe actually sounds like his native language was Spanish (as does his name). Of course that is just anecdotal on my part.

To sum up, he is a sort of loosely controlled opposition alternative voice, in my opinion.

I have no doubt that Pepe Escobar is sincere and generally clever on his analyses. However, there have been a few occasions on which he quotes personal sources with rather scandalous information, and later I see no corroboration from anywhere else, whether from other sources or observed facts. This suggests that he is often fed false information and he naively repeats it. So I'm quite skeptical about the downed Israeli F-35 claim.
Scott Ritter takes on Pepe's post.
On the part that Israel would not do it because it would blow up treaties and laws, I don't think Israel is very concern about it, as commentators had point out.

I would like to ask, what is Israel's red line and/or does it have one?

It is striking that he is asking for a retraction, though.
Pepe Escobar has written a post where he reports that an Israeli F-35 carrying a nuclear weapon was shot down over Jordan by a Russian fighter.

While I respect Pepe as a journalist, his source is wrong.

Israel would never take such a precipitous action. Not only would it provide public acknowledgment of Israeli nuclear weapons capability, thereby putting Israel in open violation of existing agreements between it and the U.S., it would also put Israel in violation of the 1968 Outer Space Treaty prohibiting the deployment and/or use of nuclear weapons in space and the Biden administration’s recent admonishments in this regard.

Moreover, the scenario describes makes no sense in terms of the characterization of the weapons involved, both in terms of the alleged Russian-Israeli engagement, and what Israel would hope happens regarding EMP.

This is, in every way shape and form nonsensical reporting.

Pepe should retract his post.

I think the advantage of Pepe Escobar is that he lives in Asia and knows well the internal politics, he writes well and has historical knowledge that he applies to his narrative, for me it is clear that he is not very neutral, that he pushes the Brics agenda and that he likes it, so I also feel him sincere. I read him on the Saker Blog back in 2015 so I can also see sometimes he exaggerates with some pretention to see how far he can get it right, so yes in that sense he is a bit no-controlled.

Is there a possibility that the US may double cross Israel and throw them 'under a bus' at some stage? Maybe much like they are planning to do to Zelensky? Israel is, afterall an endless drain on resources.... and a CONSTANT source of problems which not everyone in Washington welcomes.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

A: Yes.

Before throwing Israel 'under the bus' the US would be well advised to find out the locations of those devices...

Back
Top Bottom