War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

Alexander Kargin just posted the following update:

The main conclusions on the situation in Israel:

- Israeli intelligence, considered one of the best in the world, slept through the preparations for the Hamas operation. Mossad failed completely.

- The Israeli army was unprepared to repel a first strike in one of the most dangerous areas. This is despite the fact that if you look at the available videos, the attacking militants storming the strongholds had no heavy weapons, no personal protective equipment, armed with assault rifles and occasionally grenade launchers.

- It seems that Mossad and the IDF over the years have come to believe in their invulnerability and have stopped seriously evaluating their enemies.

- Palestinian militants purposely post the most violent videos and photos possible, as well as inhumane behavior. The goal is to instill fear in the enemy and paralyze the Israelis.

- The Israeli army is still extremely strong and I believe that they will be able to repel the attack in the near future.

- It is likely that the Israeli army will enter the Gaza Strip - this will mean very heavy casualties on both sides.

- in all likelihood this is the end of Benjamin Netanyahu's political career.

I would say that Mossad didn't "fail completely", probably the opposite. There was probably a lot of preparation for the operation, and it was probably done on purpose on Saturday (Shabbat), when everyone, including Tzahal (Israel Defense Forces) are in "easy mode".

And here's an interesting opinion of Russian political analyst Roman Romanov:

🤡 How convenient, Hamas started fighting against Israel when Netanyahu's government was on the edge of a political precipice and the country was gripped by protests against Netanyahu himself and his judicial reform.

Now the people must rally around a strong leader to confront the evil, the protests must be curtailed, and the reform must be swallowed.

It is high time to realize that the world's various political systems have bundles of "public enemies" who are in practice hidden allies.

Hamas and Israel's right-wing are bundled into one system. If the right-wing radicals in Israel, led by Netanyahu, disappear, what will happen to radical Hamas in Palestine? That's right, no one will care about it, and if the main evil for Israel, the Palestinian radicals, dissolve, what will happen to Netanyahu and his kind? They will lose political support.

Now a great national tragedy will be played out for Israelis, which will have to put the issue of the struggle with Palestine back in the center of attention. I wonder who will be sacrificed on the altar of vanity and power.

And also this:

Just so you understand for the people of Israel, a real tragedy is unfolding right now.

Dozens, maybe hundreds of people have died and will die in the coming hours.

But realize as a fact: the border of such a militarized state could not have been breached by 200 ragamuffins on mopeds and hang gliders.

There is a conspiracy within the elites of Israel. The task of the conspirators is to consolidate their power against the background of the state of emergency.

Some share power and money, while others shed their blood and give their lives.

Last edited:
Exactly,
The people living in Israel are not mossad.
The people trying to live in Gaza are not militants.

It must be understood that psychos in "power" are in effect ousting themselves at this point, shooting their own feet

But when the population is not made aware of what is actually happening, they continue to pay the price for their " representatives' " evil, power-hungry lies

In the end the Truth prevails.

I sincerely hope that the ACTUAL responsible adults handle this one with care < For everyone's sake >

One can't imagine the Palestinians launching such an attack without some confidence that someone will come to their aid. I wonder if there has been behind-the-scenes diplomatic maneuvers? Do they think Russia will rescue them? Or are they counting on other Muslim countries?
Launching an uprising on Putin's birthday? Coincidence, propaganda, or a symbolic message?

Wonder if this was one of the meanings for the C's saying things "would get rocky" in the last session. Palestinian uprisings are often initiated and associated with the throwing of rocks...
Nice catch! Could well be the case.

Launching an uprising on Putin's birthday? Coincidence, propaganda, or a symbolic message?
They are unlikely to be able to count on Putin's support, because they ruined his holiday. This is a joke, but seriously speaking, this is clearly one of what C's meant when they said: wait for October. But that's hardly all.

На поддержку Путина они вряд ли смогут рассчитывать, ведь они испортили ему праздник. Это шутка, а если говорить серьезно, то это явно одно из того, что имели ввиду C's, когда говорили: ждите октября. Но вряд ли это все.

Seems Scott Ritter has come to a similar conclusion, that the Israelis were caught with their pants down. Certainly is possible, wishful thinking and all. Remains to be seen if that's actually the case though.

Indeed. I think that we are so used for Mossad to be everpresent and extremely effective, that it's hard not to think that they may be somehow involved.

Besides, there is an impression from what the C's say about Mossad, that they are the apex, the brainchild of the Consortium. So they are "high up" as "high-up" can be, and there are myriad of Israeli bodies and systems below that are left unawares and are no more than tools. So it's quite possible that on this lower level there was a total failure.

And there are several updates.

Here's an opinion by another Russian speaking Middle East journalist Abbas Djuma:

❗️ I would like to point out that I do not find any joy in what is happening. Especially the footage of women. Even if they are servicemen. When human blood is spilled, it is always grief. A lot of blood of Palestinian women and children (Abbas Djuma) has also been spilled on this holy land.

At the same time, many people know my attitude towards Hamas because of the way these people have behaved in Syria. And I do not care that Iran supports them and that they, having lost, came to Damascus like dogs with their tails between their legs to bow to Mr. Assad.

I state that, as in the case of the Russian Federation's SMO in Ukraine, so in the case of Hamas's strike on Israel - this is a terrible and, alas, inevitable result of oppression, unwillingness to make concessions, to negotiate and to speak in any other language than the language of force.

In my opinion Hamas militants today behaved just like ISIS toward Israelis, no matter if civilians or soldiers. There was no head chopping, but there was a lot of cruel violence, so they definitely don't fall under the category of "innocents".

But it is indeed a direct result of Israel's behaviour. Karma in action of sorts.

There is also this curious statement from Hamas side:

❗️Israeli army prepared to start war in Gaza Strip and West Bank after holidays next month - Hamas

So was does it mean? That it was a preemptive operation? The problem is that just like what Windmill knight said:

For way much less, Israel has killed thousands in Gaza in the past. I can't even imagine how things will deteriorate from now on. :-(

Now Israel has a very good reason to completely flatten Gaza. And apparently new operation in Gaza is a done deal:

It is reported that the Israeli government has unanimously approved a ground operation in the Gaza Strip.

The only problem is:

⚡️Egyptian negotiators have notified Israel that Lebanon's Hezbollah will enter the war in the event of a ground operation in the Gaza Strip.

Will see how and if it will escalate.

Last edited:
News from Telegram:

* Iran has announced support for the Palestinian uprising.

* Palestinian forces are taking out Israeli tanks with drones.

* Israel's Rutenberg power station has been damaged by a Palestinian attack.

* Captured Israeli civilians are being moved into Gaza, presumably for use as human shields against retaliatory airstrikes.

* A drone strike on a graduation ceremony at a Syrian military college killed at least 80 people and wounded 240.

1696690146591.png

It has been mentioned before, this reeks of MOSSAD. Here is a blast from the past to remind us that Hamas is a product of Israeli intelligence.

BLOWBACK: HOW ISRAEL WENT FROM HELPING CREATE HAMAS TO BOMBING IT​

WHAT DO YOU know about Hamas?

That it’s sworn to destroy Israel? That it’s a terrorist group, proscribed both by the United States and the European Union? That it rules Gaza with an iron fist? That it’s killed hundreds of innocent Israelis with rocket, mortar, and suicide attacks?

But did you also know that Hamas — which is an Arabic acronym for “Islamic Resistance Movement” — would probably not exist today were it not for the Jewish state? That the Israelis helped turn a bunch of fringe Palestinian Islamists in the late 1970s into one of the world’s most notorious militant groups? That Hamas is blowback?

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.

I find it very convenient that Palestinians are supposedly posting the most violent videos of what they're doing to Israelites to scare them. Pacifying an invaded population through instilling fear in them worked so many times before.

Oh, wait, it didn't. It always had the opposite effect.
And that's all i need to know about why this is happening and what will happen next.

Some thoughts:

- This is obviosuly not going to stop without a bloodbath. :(
- This has the potential to spill into other countries. What happens when Israel accuses Iran of aiding Hamas with rockets or whatever (and apparently some Iranian official already gave his support to Hamas - really??)
- It can also spill because once Israel goes into extermination mode, several Arab and Muslim countries won't be able to stand aside and watch, with their populations outraged.
- IF Israel was really caught with its pants down, then that speaks at how fragile it really is, in spite of the billions in weapons. I've always thought that it is a way too small country to be able to take a large war without the real risk of being destroyed.
- Some astrologers I follow on Youtube were pointing out to catastrophic events coming (also remote viewers). One mentioned not only natural disasters but also geopolitical violence or terrorism. He said that the configuration of planets towards the end of October is similar to 9/11. Does it mean that this cycle is coming to its closure? Does it point to another big false flag, or rather to the long-term consequences of 9/11?

One can't imagine the Palestinians launching such an attack without some confidence that someone will come to their aid. I wonder if there has been behind-the-scenes diplomatic maneuvers? Do they think Russia will rescue them? Or are they counting on other Muslim countries?

I hope things will clarify in a few days.

The scale and strategy of the operation suggests something like this is the case, and that Hamas may have possibly had some outside help in the planning of it all. I mean, a massive rocket attack is one thing, but to use it as a cover to infiltrate the settlements and take Israeli prisoners back to Gaza?

From zerohedge: posted below

"Watson said Jake Sullivan, the national security adviser, has spoken with his Israeli counterpart, Tzachi Hanegbi."

"Saudi Arabia, which has been in talks with the U.S. about normalizing relations with Israel, released a statement calling on both sides to exercise restraint. The kingdom said it had repeatedly warned about “ the dangers of the situation exploding as a result of the continued occupation (and) the Palestinian people being deprived of their legitimate rights.”

"Finally, there is some speculation that Iran may get dragged into what is rapidly emerging as the worst Middle-Eastern crisis in years, with various pro-Israeli hawks claiming that the Hamas attack would have only occurred with explicit Iranian backing. If Israel does indeed attack Iran, as it has hinted it would do for years, may we suggest you fill up your gas tank."

One of the goals of the Hamas operation in Israel is to take hostages," said Dawud Shihab, a spokesperson for the Palestinian Islamic Jihad group.

According to him, this serves two purposes: first, as part of an exchange for Palestinians imprisoned in Israel, and second, to deter an Israeli ground operation in the Gaza Strip.

"All prisoners held by resistance organizations will be kept until all our prisoners are released from Israeli prisons," Shihab stated.

He mentioned that Israelis had previously detained Palestinian women and children, so "we are not concerned if there are women and children among the captured Israelis."

"Resistance forces have considered all Israeli options, including ground action. The Israelis are aware that every step will come at a cost," Shihab added.

Back
Top Bottom