Was Hitler a British Agent?

J

Jupiter Jefferson

Have not read the touted book yet. Any have an opinion on this question yet, or evidence to share towards detirmining answer?

I had read in Jim Keith's Mind Control/World Control of Hitler having been hypnotized by a Tavistock psychiatrist after being blinded in WW I battle. Hitler reportedly described a vision/dream at this time of controlling all of Germany. Britain's Tavistock Institute was involved in Psychological Warfare during WW 2. Was Hitler a mind-control slave?

I have also considered the purported documents of Austrian Chancellor Dorfuss, indicating Hilter was grandson to a Rothschild. They were referred to (2nd-hand) by Walter Langer, who worked for OSS if not mistaken. Langer reports that Dorfuss and other top Nazis claimed Hitler's father was sired by a Rothschild, who'd impregnated Hitler's grandmother while she'd been maid for Rothschilds.

Was Hitler Wrath's Child, sired by that lineage, and did they arrange to make him their mind control slave?
This would perhaps help explain while on one hand he was dead-against World bankers, on the other hand he accepted their financing, and made decisions which ultimately served them and devastated Germany and much of Europe, and helped clear the way for Zionism which all but rules the world now, via emotional blackmail, after WW 2.

I think Her Hitler was a Lizzie mind control slave. Its probably why I get the feeling that he's still 'in limbo' in 5th density. Not ready to be reincarnated after that little 'adventure' last century. Wouldn't surprise me if the bloodline was 'interesting' in some way though.

You mean this book?

http://www.etherzone.com/2006/mako013006.shtml

Interesting bit about Hitler's mother being inpregnated by a Rothchild. Same story around the internet about ex president Clinton and his mother being a maid of the Rockerfellers. Maybe a weekend investigation on that one.

Ruth said:
Its probably why I get the feeling that he's still 'in limbo' in 5th density.
Or, another possibility is that he even didn't make it to the 5th density. Either he wanders somwhere without a body or got hijacked by 4D STS, went through recalibration, incarnated and continues his dwindling spiral voyage down to matter.

j0da said:
Ruth said:
Its probably why I get the feeling that he's still 'in limbo' in 5th density.
Or, another possibility is that he even didn't make it to the 5th density. Either he wanders somwhere without a body or got hijacked by 4D STS, went through recalibration, incarnated and continues his dwindling spiral voyage down to matter.
I believe that anybody who is victimised by 4D STS needs to be able to return to a state of awareness (and possibly even psychic health) before they can make an informed choice on which way they want to go (free will). The evil that manifested through him didn't necessarily come from him, even though people like this inevitably inherit all the karmic negativity that they may have caused (remember he was just one person). I see it as a form of sickness which manifested itself in real terms towards the end of Hitlers life. He was a very unwell man.

With this degree of evil influence, a person's soul becomes very sick too. It may become damaged. Therefore, people like him who manifested evil need to psychically 'recover'. They do that (imo) in 5th density and do not reincarnate until they are 'well' enough to review their lives and understand what happened. It may take a very long time (even next cycle) and the person concerned may decide they want to serve 'good' instead of 'evil', but it will be an informed choice and not one where they are vitimised or hurt.

Just my opinion, btw.

Back
Top Bottom