Was I seeing in Fourth Density

Kindle

Padawan Learner
Hello to All.

I wanted to share this curious and wonderful experience I had about 1 month ago. I am sharing this now as I had a similar thing happen last night and it reminded me to share this with others.

I was lying in bed with the en suit light on so it wasn't totally dark. I had just got into bed so I definitely wasn't sleepy or in the in-between stage of sleep and awake...and then...out of the corner of my eye my blanket started to slowly rise or drift upwards. I was very, very aware that this was happening.

This experience had happened earlier twice before (all within about 2 weeks) but I freaked out and blinked and blinked until what I was seeing disappeared-not that they did straight away. I had to justify and rationalize it away.

The first time I was very afraid. The second time I was aware but less afraid. The third time it was amazing becoz I accepted what I was seeing. So I turned to watch what I was seeing with a smile on my face because it was just so....amazing.

I knew it was semi-real (semi-real because I know what I was seeing was not what we on this earth usually see) because what I was seeing didn't waver. I didn't have to strain and use my imagination to keep seeing it they way you would during a dream when you want to keep seeing what happens. It just rose up while I sat and observed in grateful amazement.

So the blanket gently rose up until it gently touched the ceiling and once it made contact it softly disappeared. My blanket didn't physically rise, it just sort of visually extended as one piece.

I smiled and said "wow" and happily went to sleep because I knew what I had just witnessed was something amazing. I was just so grateful.

What I saw wasn't totally "solid" nor was it transparent. It was more like solid smoke is all I can use to describe it. Dreamy solid smoke.

One thing I should add was on this day I was feeling very joyous. More joyous that I had ever felt. I had been doing ALOT of inner healing for many months continuously and many more hours learning and cross referencing Cassiopaean information, Ra, Seth, learning about FRV and many others. Also diet change, exercise, life style change, mental change, emotional change. It all added to this day of joy. I was feeling so excited about life I cannot emphasize how excited and happy I was feeling and I was so grateful for everything. I still feel this way today.

I hope one finds this interesting, thank you and bless :)

Hi Kindle,

difficult to tell if it was fourth density or a bleed through or something else. What I find interesting that it happened two or three times with your blanket over a time period and not to something else. And had you other experiences like this before?

Kindle said:
One thing I should add was on this day I was feeling very joyous. More joyous that I had ever felt. I had been doing ALOT of inner healing for many months continuously and many more hours learning and cross referencing Cassiopaean information, Ra, Seth, learning about FRV and many others. Also diet change, exercise, life style change, mental change, emotional change. It all added to this day of joy. I was feeling so excited about life I cannot emphasize how excited and happy I was feeling and I was so grateful for everything. I still feel this way today.

That sounds good.

Thank you Gawan.

The first time was with my sleeping partner. He sort of expanded and floated, the second was with a different blanket but I didn't let that one travel as far becoz I was freaked out. There are other things that happen but I didn't want to confuse forum readers in my first post. One example is my dreams seem to mesh with my waking reality for a short time after waking. One other is I daydream of lets say a plane flying (while lying in bed eyes closed but awake) and the next second its as if I'm seeing it with my very own eyes-but my eyes are closed.

It seems like my sleeping time and my waking time is starting to merge.

Yes all while I am in bed. I think its because I am relaxed and there are no distractions like the T.V, children, loud noises, bright lights etc.

I do rationalize that I am "tripping" but my instincts tell me this is something a little more real and ok.

I am sharing for others who may be looking for similar experiences because I can not find any definite explanations on the web.
I've had to take tidbits from here and there and put them somewhat together to make my own conclusions. Probably because my experience has been put under "mental". I am happy, I am healthy. I am joyous. I am articulate. I have ups and downs that I try my best to deal with. What could be mental about that?

Maybe it was a lot of natural Serotonin. I have just read today about Serotonin syndrome, but I am not taking any drugs or medication.

I am not sure. This as just my experience and Id luv to hear if anyone has had the same or similar.

If it is just Serotonin-Wow what fun! :)

Since nothing of special in environment observed, it could be simple astral projection. Sufficient psychic energy can cause it even without subject's desire. It can happen many times and fear can disturb it.

Gawan said:
Hi Kindle,

difficult to tell if it was fourth density or a bleed through or something else. What I find interesting that it happened two or three times with your blanket over a time period and not to something else. And had you other experiences like this before?

Sorry I missed your first and only question Gawan :P . Yes I have had experiences like this before but I was a child and a teen and very scared of what I was seeing. All while at night in bed. But this one incident was with a light on and while I was very aware. I was so aware I only went to bed because I have a baby and needed some sleep. I wasn't tired at all. That's what made it so interesting for me.

Thanks for the question.

seek10 said:
Since nothing of special in environment observed, it could be simple astral projection. Sufficient psychic energy can cause it even without subject's desire. It can happen many times and fear can disturb it.

Oh wow, what an interesting arena, I would have never thought of this. I barely know anything on this topic. I will learn more about this.

Thank you. I appreciate your input.

Maybe there are some books in the recommended reading list worth checking out, especially under point 17: Esotericism and Parapsychology. And a topic about seek10s comment would be available here astral projection. A critical question regarding these phenomena could be if it can help someone to be more aware of reality or if it is just a distraction and a good feeling.

Its 4am in the morning and I have come back in the future to share what I have found regarding my experience that I had 5 years ago. It is called Hypnagogia!! Its when you hallucinate inbetween the time of sleep and awake. That is what I experienced - Hypnagogia.

Hello Kindle, I was fascinated with your post because I too have experienced somewhat similar experiences on few occasions last year
since I've began to diligently take Melatonin. When I first consciously delved into the hypnagogic state I was just blown away.

Shiva-esque images of faces and figures with multiple arms, which seemed suspended in animation viewed from multiple angles
and somehow the manifestations of geometric patterns , vivid colors and shapes are never the same for one second. It is truly just astonishing and inspiring. I guess the tricky part is anticipation, when I anticipate and want to experience hypnagogic state, I usually just doze off into sleep, but on few occasions when I'm not really thinking of anything and close my eyes, I begin to see the archaic shapes and patterns from there and sort of just ride it out. It's very meditative and creative state, I believe Tesla and Edgar Casey used to use this state as well.

When I'm lucky enough to experience it again once in awhile, It's always been so fun, sometimes hear musical beats with visualizations
and was inspired to make music or videos from the experiences too.

On Youtube there are many people who experience and talk about it as well, and it's meditative use of it.

Anyways glad to see a fellow member who experienced similar states.

Back
Top Bottom