Weak or bad arguments nine eleven truthers use!

American Germanic Fox said:
SeekinTruth said:
SAO said:
They are keeping it secret because they wanna shoot you down when the moment is good!
They already released a new "video" of some object impacting the Pentagon about a year or 2 ago (I say "video" because it was just a few frames). It only further solidified the fact that it wasn't a 757 at all. If they had something better, why release something that only adds weight to the conspiracy theory? Currently all the evidence points to a complete lack of plane, and it is very damning evidence, so it makes sense to go with where the data leads, rather than be afraid of being "too crazy" and actually ignoring the data in favor of a less "radical" conclusion.

Exactly. One of the clearest things about 9/11 and the weakest link in the whole cover up is that no 757 hit the Pentagon. Whatever it was -- a missile or small drone or whatever -- it definitely was NOT a 757.
Or one of the best pieces of disinfo ever planted on the movement. There is a lot of strong evidence like the presence of MOSSAD bomb filled trucks all around the NYC area and the links between Osama and the American government... And the fact that the MI6 unofficially admits that Al-Qaeda mean the database. There is lots of evidence that this is fishy!

Please look here I can deconstruct or counter any argument you make! http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25187.0.html Watch me deconstruct the arguments made by Shermer in this thread!

maybe you could work on your mechanical reactions and your self importants. that is one of the main reasons why this forum exists.

Please look here I can deconstruct or counter any argument you make! http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25187.0.html Watch me deconstruct the arguments made by Shermer in this thread!

AGF - you have been advised by moderator truth seeker to slow down your posting and allow yourself time to read through the voluminous amount of research here that has already been provided on this subject. Please do take this advice seriously or you may incur a posting ban.

This forum is based on painstaking research, not arguments. Please re-read the Forum guidelines if you are unclear as to this Forum's purpose.

SeekinTruth said:
One of the clearest things about 9/11 and the weakest link in the whole cover up is that no 757 hit the Pentagon. Whatever it was -- a missile or small drone or whatever -- it definitely was NOT a 757.
Or one of the best pieces of disinfo ever planted on the movement.
That was what the SOTT team initially thought when they looked into it - because seen from the point of view of there being a unified government conspiracy, it doesn't make much sense to carry it out in such a way, increasing the risk of exposure - though, after a closer look, they ultimately changed their mind: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/124500-Evidence-That-a-Frozen-Fish-Didn-t-Impact-the-Pentagon-on-9-11-and-Neither-Did-a-Boeing-757

That might make a good starting point, along with the video by Citizen Investigation Team.

Oh by the way guys I will get the book 9/11 ultimate truth as soon as I can. I will tell if I think it was better then others I have read. I am having a rough Christmas vacation with my parents so I need to convince them to get me that book tomorrow or maybe the next day. I can not get Kindle books on my own right now.

Careful AGF, now may not be the time to ask your parents to get you 9/11 Ultimate Truth. I realise that this is all new and exciting for you, but I can guarantee you that your parents and others around you will see it differently and begin wondering about your sanity.

Back
Top Bottom