Weather and earth analysis through a youtube channel

dredger

The Living Force
Hi to all,

Recently I discovered, through a comment on a belgian blog, a youtube channel with interesting videos.
Problem is that I do not have the knowledge to read exactly what he wants to show - scientific knowledge (climatologist and/or astronomical) is needed. But it seems pretty interesting and he's very activ, latest video was posted yesterday.
Here's the youtube channel : _http://www.youtube.com/user/killerazazello

I just read in the same comment on the blog that this person was from Poland.

I hope some people here will be able to "traduct" what he exactly tries to show us.

Cheers all

Re: Wheather and earth analysis through a youtube channel

Hi dredger,

I haven't actually watched the video properly, but most things with "planet X" in the title are highly likely to be disinformation. You might enjoy reading this article on the subject:
http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/18/has-nibiruplanet-x-been-sighted-part-ii/

Hello Carlisle,
Thanks for this first reply, but I do not think it's related or at least "only related" to planet-x. I would tend for giving proofs of man made weather manipulations (through haarp or similar tool/weapon) - please have a look to these videos, I think it's a valuable source of information.

Rgds

One part that's interesting, if it's accurate, starts at about 8:00 -- it reminds me of what has been suggested about comets moving in a "spirograph" pattern.

I reply again just to ensure all understood, it's a not a link to "one" video, the video which starts is just the most popular one, but it's the homepage of the youtube channel of this person.
Have a look to his recent research and analysis of the wheather, this person seems to know his subject and he's pointing out strange events in our atmosphere.
I just wanted to share this youtube channel to more expert eyes to verify if we have there a valuable source of information and proofs or not.

I have not this knowledge, but my little finger tells me it's a good source, so I posted here to share this with you.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom