Weird Animal? Alien Baby? Mexico

Re: UFO Weird Animal Found in Mexico

Mountain Crown said:

Hmmm, we seem to have a lot of this happening today. Mountain Crown, if you could please explain your impression of this video and why you posted it here, instead of just posting a link, it would be greatly appreciated. Not all members of the forum are even able to watch videos over the internet, so explanations are externally considerate. Thanks!

Well yet another creature caught somewhere in Latin America. It does look quite convincing but its hard to say whether supernatural or not.

On a first glance it looks like Pixie :) or minuscule version of Gollum.
But on a second glance, could be a small monkey as well, I have a scull of unknown smallish monkey species - it looks remarkably similar.
It seems funny that they only have mummified ( actually skeleton with conveniently preserved bits of the pointed ears which give the thing spooky appearance) thing- it is unclear if it was found like that or it gradually became that way. In former case they should have some pics of body as it was found. All in all I am not impressed and it seems much more is being said than translated.

At least the mystery of metepec creature is solved, I asked here months ago but nobody knew the answer:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8318.15

It looked like a soap sculpture to me and what's with that "bird trap"? Is that how you trap birds? :huh:

I'm skeptical about this one.

Bird Traps:

bird.jpg

trap_nws53490.jpg

Can someone grab a nice screen shot of the beast and post it here as a pic?

[quote author=anart] Mountain Crown, if you could please explain your impression of this video and why you posted it here, instead of just posting a link, it would be greatly appreciated. Not all members of the forum are even able to watch videos over the internet, so explanations are externally considerate. Thanks![/quote]

Yes, I see that now, and stand corrected. Thanks.

I was pressed for time yesterday so instead of trying to research this video I quickly posted it here to get feedback. This lacks external consideration as well, because it's really having someone else do the work for you, rather than sharing after one's own efforts are spent. So I apologize for that.

Hmmm, we seem to have a lot of this happening today.

This is what tweaked my curiosity about the video. There are really good hoaxers out there however...

[quote author=anart]

Hmmm, we seem to have a lot of this happening today.

[quote author=Mountain Crown]This is what tweaked my curiosity about the video. There are really good hoaxers out there however...
[/quote][/quote]

I think what Anart meant here was that recently there have been a lot of incidences of members posting "one liners" to the forum with no explanation or commentary on the reason for the post

Perceval said:
Can someone grab a nice screen shot of the beast and post it here as a pic?

Here are a few grabs of different angles for those that can't see the video.

Attachments

• weird-animal2.jpg
    weird-animal2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
  • weird-animal3.jpg
    weird-animal3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
  • weird-animal4.jpg
    weird-animal4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5

But on a second glance, could be a small monkey as well, I have a scull of unknown smallish monkey species - it looks remarkably similar.

I doubt it's monkey because if you research a little you'll find there is not so small monkey species in Mexico. And to me looks to small to be monkey because it's smaller then a rat, and monkeys have tail this doesn't, or it has half of a tail.

http://www.vivanatura.org/AnimalsMammals.html

It looked like a soap sculpture to me and what's with that "bird trap"? Is that how you trap birds?

It's not a bird trap it's a rat trap.

Video says that vet looked at it and couldn't figure it out, maybe they are laying and maybe not. And there is JAIME MAUSSAN talking about that and he is a serious UFO investigator and I doubt it that he didn't investigate that animal and just took it like that. That happened in Mexico that is a hot spot for UFO activity and strange creatures. I think it could be a faller.

To Me it looks unnatural because of the teeth. Notice how the jaw is pushed out, making it impossible to bite. Of course the small skull could be somewhat mashed outta shape I guess.
Teeth doesn't look canine, more like a human version if anything.

Who knows what it is *shrug*
Could be a 'window creature', could be a hoax :)

Well there is a nice portion of tail bones visible on the 1st photo, or so it seems.
If it is a hoax it doesn't necessarily have to be local wildlife species. Marmoset monkeys are very common as pets in many countries.
having said this I am not 100 percent convinced it as monkey, just examining all pssobilities.
The scull looks like it was "enhanced" especially the protrusion on the occipit.

The major impression I got was that it was dessicated, dried out, it looked old. I wonder how long those traps sit without getting checked...

I'm leaning toward hoax on this one, assuming it isn't some sorta window-faller that dessicates rapidly upon death.

Tiny alien baby?

I was looking for some crop circle info when I spotted this link; hopefully, it's not something that's been posted before - it was new to me:

'Alien baby' stumps experts - is it just an elaborate hoax?
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/08/25/alien-baby-or-hoax/bizarre-creature-found-in-mexico-stumps-experts.html

http://www.cropcirclewisdom.com/mexicobeing07/mexicobeing07.html said:
img0011.png

When this story first came to light - I was reluctant to post it due to the nature of the report. A sorry sight to see and it does not give me pleasure in sharing this with anyone who is still unaware of this particular story. BUT - I now feel that this is additional evidence that Extra Terrestrials do exist and share planet Earth with us, or are frequent visitors.

This little being was captured by a farmer using a small spring loaded trap similar to a ' Bear Trap ' . Upon discovery of this trapped Being, the farmer decided to drown it. The tragic process took several hour before the Being died. Another Being was seen running away from the scene.

img0005.jpg

img0012.jpg

Mexican TV revealed the almost unbelievable story - in 2007, a baby 'alien' was found alive by a farmer in Mexico. He drowned it in a ditch out of fear, and now two years later scientists have finally been able to announce the results of their tests on this sinister-looking carcass. At the end of last year the farmer, Marao Lopez, handed the corpse over to university scientists who carried out DNA tests and scans. He claimed that it took him three attempts to drown the creature and he had to hold it underwater for hours.

Tests revealed a creature that is unknown to scientists - its skeleton has characteristics of a lizard, its teeth do not have any roots like humans and it can stay underwater for a long time. But it also has some similar joints to humans. Its brain was huge, particularly the rear section, leading scientists to the conclusion that the odd creature was very intelligent. But it has seemingly left experts stumped. And in a further mystery, Lopez has since mysteriously died.

According to American UFO expert Joshua P. Warren (32), the farmer burned to death in a parked car at the side of a road. The flames apparently had a far higher temperature than in a normal fire! Now there are rumours that the parents of the creature Lopez drowned were the ones who in turn killed him out of revenge. There are frequent UFO sightings and reports of crop circles in the area where the creature was found. Perhaps it was left behind deliberately by aliens.

Mexican UFO expert Jaime Maussan (56) was the first to break the story. He claimed it was not a hoax. Farmers also told him that there was a second creature but it ran away when they approached.

Further related news:

alienbaby.jpg

This image shows the size of the little Being in comparison to a human hand.

During the summer of 2009 Pierre Beake captured some extraordinary footage of football sized orbs traveling over the fields of Milk Hill and East Field Wiltshire. This new evidence shows Orbs as if they are being flown and controlled from within rather than controlled by an external source. A Being of this size would comfortably fit inside a football sized ORB !

The DNA of the bizarre 'alien baby' cannot be identified, despite four labs using the latest methods - will the mystery ever be solved?

alien-13255859-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,width=227.jpg

For UFO hunter and leading researcher Jaime Maussan (56), the news is further evidence that the strange creature does not come from our planet. The curious being, found in a ditch in a farm in Mexico in May 2007, is the most puzzling find of his life.

“At the start I thought it was a bad joke, perhaps a skinned monkey,” he told BILD.

Only when the man who found the creature died in strange circumstances did he manage to convince his widow to let him carry out tests.

“We took samples of tissue, bone, hair and skin and sent it to be tested.” But the three labs in Mexico and one in Canada did not know what to make of it. “They claimed the samples had decayed too much to produce coherent DNA,” he said. But tests on the creature’s cells showed it was not known to exist on Earth, and it had a thin layer of skin covering the small body.

Its eyes, brain and ears were more pronounced than on other primates.

Maussan said: “The lab tests failed, because the DNA is unknown.”

He kept the 'alien baby' in a safe at first: “The tissue dries very quickly and doesn’t decompose.” He is also looking at photos of the creature taken by the farmers before they drowned it which will be released soon.

But where does the being come from? “I want to wait for more tests rather than make a quick judgment, but I don’t think it’s from our planet…”

I'm trying to imagine a creature like this being an "orb pilot" that creates crop circles . . . well, maybe the 4D ones! :/

Re: Tiny alien baby?

Keel actually talks about mysterious fires and their connection with UFOs and such in Operation Trojan Horse. Given his work, this story has a lot of the markers that suggest it's true. He also talks about 'little people' and mysterious deaths of contactees and other UFO investigators. Very interesting stuff. Thanks for posting.

Re: Tiny alien baby?

Looks like a partly dessicated/mummified corpse of a baby monkey of some sort. The tail is even there.

Back
Top Bottom