Weird Animal? Alien Baby? Mexico

Re: Tiny alien baby?

Didn't we have a similar thread with exactly the same creature - although pics taken in different environment

I seem to remember something along this line. I really don't know why people don't stop and think before getting taken in by this stuff. If, after all the options are exhausted and you still have no answer, THEN bring it to the forum as a genuine question. Otherwise, it just wastes people's time.

here Jeep
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13292.0
-found it, if you scroll down you will find the pictures. It seems your creature is smaller but anatomical features are even more resembling those of some tiny monkey

Laura said:
Looks like a partly dessicated/mummified corpse of a baby monkey of some sort. The tail is even there.

Monkey That said, I have come the idea of a titi monkey, a marmoset. I found this (translated from Spanish, sorry for any error).

http://analuisacid.com/?p=5718
Some researchers already assumed that it was an alien, but a squirrel monkey.

The author of this joke is a taxidermist, Urso Ruiz Moreno.
Urso revealed the truth to the investigator Pablo Sanchez and then published in the forum "Reptiles".

Resume

After learning the information, the issue can be summarized as follows:

The taxidermist Urso Ruiz Moreno developed an "alien" to play a prank on the horsemen. He never imagined the dimensions it would take. It did not for fame or money, however, now feels proud that his work is so well known.

He was in contact with the researcher Pablo Castro (known as Oxlack). Held its first version, but later it was telling how he did it:

"I prepared to leave the evidence that was not a monkey. I immersed myself in everything I had out there. There were fat fish, duck blood and iguana, and even horse more tanning is aluminum sulfate, ammonium sulfate, chromium, salt, formic acid and more. "

"For photos where it was said that he was alive I let it dry and managed more things, I put my hairs and pulled her elf ears."

This explains why the photographs are different to the example presented in a container. It is clear that arrangements, the "entity" was intentionally manipulated.

Urso interview by Ana Luisa Cid Moreno

- Really is a marmoset?

- Yes, it is a female marmoset.

- Is a baby a baby?

- No, he was 3 years old, normal size.

- Where did you get?

- I brought a client.

- How long did it take to do?

- Well, the first time was fast, one or two hours. Then I got better in 2 or 3 days.

- I read that "you got ears," how?, Do you put aside?

- No. The head skin, and if you scrape and a side ...

- Do you scrape to get a peck?

- Yes

- And the hairs?

- Well, you are putting one by one.

- Why do you think are not DNA?

- I guess because it melts in the tanning.

- What is the tanning?

- Acids and salts.

- What kind of trap is it?

- It's a trap for foxes.

- You got involved around the arm of the monkey?

- Yes, I got, so it broke and fell.

- Who was the first researcher to know the truth?

- At first it was a Oxlack chatted half, after a friend in the forum Reptiles. And after him out there and Captain Franz and becomes the show, and then finish counting either.

- "The captain contacted you?

- Not at all. On the contrary, it bothered me very much how he handled it. Could contacted me, I had my mail.

- How old do you have experience as a taxidermist?

- Twelve years.

- Have you done more figures as well, which turns one thing and another?

- Yes, several.

- Are you sold? I suppose you sell your works as taxidermist

- Yes, of course, a very similar fact I sold it as three, four years, the have a guy who knows Jaime.

- Something you want to tell anyone reading this interview ...

- Nothing special.

- Thank you, keep in touch

Urso should be clarified that not grossed Metepec his work. Not sold or took money to see it. Rather have been other people that are profiting from this artwork. Urso says again and again: "It was just a joke between friends, a joke so far, not even Mario."

For me the 99.99% of cases that come to light are montages.

Attachments

• marmoset.jpg
    marmoset.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
I did indeed miss this other thread with identical pictures! The video of the "creature" before it was "drowned", however, doesn't look anything like a monkey and the supposed verification that its skeleton had characteristics of a lizard, rootless teeth, unidentifiable DNA, and took hours to drown was deceiving. It was also shown caught in a clamp trap as opposed to a cage trap. Also, the supposed mysterious fire death of the farmer is another element thrown in. I don't know how I could have found the former thread through the search function since it had no mention of either alien or baby. Sorry for the noise.

JEEP said:
I did indeed miss this other thread with identical pictures! The video of the "creature" before it was "drowned", however, doesn't look anything like a monkey and the supposed verification that its skeleton had characteristics of a lizard, rootless teeth, unidentifiable DNA, and took hours to drown was deceiving. It was also shown caught in a clamp trap as opposed to a cage trap. Also, the supposed mysterious fire death of the farmer is another element thrown in. I don't know how I could have found the former thread through the search function since it had no mention of either alien or baby. Sorry for the noise.

I think it is an extremely valuable thing to doubt everything one finds/reads - ALL information one finds/reads - doubt it. Intellectually and emotionally criticize it - look for holes, look for reasons it is NOT true and after doing that thoroughly, only then consider the very slight possibility that it might be true.

That way, one develops discernment and is no longer dragged here and there by all and everything that catches the eye like a shiny trinket on a vast lawn.

I suspect that nearly every element of the story is just a fairy tale.

Back
Top Bottom