Weird Dream of The End of the World

DianaRose94

Jedi Master
Hi,

I had a strange dream the other day and I just wanted to have your opinion on it. I mean it's not major or anything but I'm just curious as I felt that lately my dreams have become more vivid or significant in a way (I could be wrong!). And in some ways, they seem to relate to each other.

It's a very strange dream (the Kardashian were in it!) with various scene. Anyway, you could say there's two part. Part 1 is normal life and Part 2 is Armageddon.

Part 1:

There's various different scene of line. They're a bit random. There's one where I'm at the shop buying trainers - in the dream I remember thinking that I'll need them for when I don't feel like wearing heels. Following that, I'm walking a series of white stairs as if I was about to enter a museum or something like that. There's a man that I know from work (he was with me in the shop with other people) who ask me if I could buy something less expensive. He tells me that his own clothes are fairly inexpensive and simple. I think I try to defend myself a little bit. His opinion doesn't change. I think to myself that he must think I'm shallow. And then I think "Oh if he only knew there's more to me". { By the way, I know this man from work. He's quite good looking so I notice him when he walks but we've spoken like once together and I hadn't intended to get closer to him or anything}

Anyway, this scene at the shop merge into a scene at the restaurant. This same man is there, there are other people, including my sister. We're all at a table. I don't know if our food was on the table or not. In the table right next to us, there's the Kardashians (the whole family), one of them, which may have been Kendall says that she forgot something downstairs/ in the car. As she was about to stand up, Kim's former assistant propose to go get it for her. Her groveling makes me laugh. I'm about to share my opinion with my sister so that we can both have a laugh but she's too far from me (that man is next to me). So I decide to wait.

There might have been another scene in Part 1 but I can't remember it.

Part 2:

It seems to be the end of the world. We're all running and hiding. By the way us include people I have never met. There's Kim Kardashian, a little boy I think and a heavily pregnant woman with her husband. But after a while, I realise that it isn't truly the end of the world. There's a militia behind us whose trying to catch. There's scene where the militia is trying to get the pregnant woman (I don't think I'm physically in this scene). At some point, she turns into a dozen of doves. The doves fly in the sky to try to escape, but the military man open fire. One of the dove is shot and they turn back into the woman. Initially, I think she's about to die at any moment, but then I see her keeping on walking with difficulty, holding her pregnant belly and I realise that though hurt, she's still alive. In the end, our hiding/ escaping fail and we're caught. We're being sent to prison. At that point in the dream, it came to me that the reason we're being sent to prison is because we're special (it's not a aha moment or anything, more like me the external observer, finally catch up to me in the dream). We're only a little group, but we have magical abilities, kind of like mutant. Then we're inside a building we go through a series of white corridor, they're a bit shabby/ old. Me or Kim Kardashian see kind of like patch of lava appearing on the some part of the white corridor. In the dream, I think to myself that either she or I are having a vision of some sort.

The dream ends about there because someone woke me up.

I did tell you it was a strange dream! The night before I also had a strange dream. I was going somewhere in a dream with my manager and her assistant (they're best friend and I have a good relation with both). We were travelling together but not going to the same place. Somehow, I got out of the bus (or perhaps car) with them (I wasn't sure it was the right stop), but using the GPS on my phone I get confirmation that this was wrong place. We were inside a building then. So I leave, and when I finally arrive to the correct place I send a message to my manager to let her know. Much later I realise that the message I sent her was in French and she couldn't have understood.

A while back, I had a dream a bit similar but this time it was with the airport and a plane. I was at the airport about to board, until I think (I can't remember it all that well) I realized that my ticket was missing or it wasn't the right plane. I remember having to take the bus and really looking at the time to make sure I wasn't going to be late. I might have had my sister on the line.

Anyway, what do you think of all these weird dreams?

I'm walking a series of white stairs as if I was about to enter a museum or something like that. There's a man that I know from work ... there's the Kardashians (the whole family), one of them, which may have been Kendall says that she forgot something downstairs

Hi DianaRose,

There's some interesting connections there, particularly with the name Kardashian meaning 'staircase' - very symbolic as a dream symbol imo.

The name 'Kendall' also perhaps derived from 'white' or 'bright' (as in kent - Welsh cant also meaning rim / border), though I usually lean towards 'Ken' as representing 'knowledge / perception' and 'dall' is usually equated to valley (dall = dale = vale or veil).

Which is interesting considering 'her' surname- Jenner, means 'to join' (giving the dream a bit of a 'soul' flavour), making 'the man's' name of particularly interest?

'Kim' also usually interpreted as meaning 'bold kin' and I notice you mention 'the whole family' plus -

By the way us include people I have never met. There's Kim Kardashian, a little boy I think and a heavily pregnant woman with her husband. ... we're special (it's not a aha moment or anything, more like me the external observer, finally catch up to me in the dream). We're only a little group, but we have magical abilities

The pregnant woman is an interesting symbol here and could be reinforced by 'Kim's' middle name of 'Noel'- from natali meaning birth?

Me or Kim Kardashian see kind of like patch of lava appearing on the some part of the white corridor. In the dream, I think to myself that either she or I are having a vision of some sort

And perception of 'the veil' possibly echoed here also?

:-)

Hi,

I had a strange dream the other day and I just wanted to have your opinion on it. I mean it's not major or anything but I'm just curious as I felt that lately my dreams have become more vivid or significant in a way (I could be wrong!). And in some ways, they seem to relate to each other.

It's a very strange dream (the Kardashian were in it!) with various scene. Anyway, you could say there's two part. Part 1 is normal life and Part 2 is Armageddon.

Part 1:

There's various different scene of line. They're a bit random. There's one where I'm at the shop buying trainers - in the dream I remember thinking that I'll need them for when I don't feel like wearing heels. Following that, I'm walking a series of white stairs as if I was about to enter a museum or something like that. There's a man that I know from work (he was with me in the shop with other people) who ask me if I could buy something less expensive. He tells me that his own clothes are fairly inexpensive and simple. I think I try to defend myself a little bit. His opinion doesn't change. I think to myself that he must think I'm shallow. And then I think "Oh if he only knew there's more to me". { By the way, I know this man from work. He's quite good looking so I notice him when he walks but we've spoken like once together and I hadn't intended to get closer to him or anything}

Anyway, this scene at the shop merge into a scene at the restaurant. This same man is there, there are other people, including my sister. We're all at a table. I don't know if our food was on the table or not. In the table right next to us, there's the Kardashians (the whole family), one of them, which may have been Kendall says that she forgot something downstairs/ in the car. As she was about to stand up, Kim's former assistant propose to go get it for her. Her groveling makes me laugh. I'm about to share my opinion with my sister so that we can both have a laugh but she's too far from me (that man is next to me). So I decide to wait.

There might have been another scene in Part 1 but I can't remember it.

Part 2:

It seems to be the end of the world. We're all running and hiding. By the way us include people I have never met. There's Kim Kardashian, a little boy I think and a heavily pregnant woman with her husband. But after a while, I realise that it isn't truly the end of the world. There's a militia behind us whose trying to catch. There's scene where the militia is trying to get the pregnant woman (I don't think I'm physically in this scene). At some point, she turns into a dozen of doves. The doves fly in the sky to try to escape, but the military man open fire. One of the dove is shot and they turn back into the woman. Initially, I think she's about to die at any moment, but then I see her keeping on walking with difficulty, holding her pregnant belly and I realise that though hurt, she's still alive. In the end, our hiding/ escaping fail and we're caught. We're being sent to prison. At that point in the dream, it came to me that the reason we're being sent to prison is because we're special (it's not a aha moment or anything, more like me the external observer, finally catch up to me in the dream). We're only a little group, but we have magical abilities, kind of like mutant. Then we're inside a building we go through a series of white corridor, they're a bit shabby/ old. Me or Kim Kardashian see kind of like patch of lava appearing on the some part of the white corridor. In the dream, I think to myself that either she or I are having a vision of some sort.

The dream ends about there because someone woke me up.

I did tell you it was a strange dream! The night before I also had a strange dream. I was going somewhere in a dream with my manager and her assistant (they're best friend and I have a good relation with both). We were travelling together but not going to the same place. Somehow, I got out of the bus (or perhaps car) with them (I wasn't sure it was the right stop), but using the GPS on my phone I get confirmation that this was wrong place. We were inside a building then. So I leave, and when I finally arrive to the correct place I send a message to my manager to let her know. Much later I realise that the message I sent her was in French and she couldn't have understood.

A while back, I had a dream a bit similar but this time it was with the airport and a plane. I was at the airport about to board, until I think (I can't remember it all that well) I realized that my ticket was missing or it wasn't the right plane. I remember having to take the bus and really looking at the time to make sure I wasn't going to be late. I might have had my sister on the line.

Anyway, what do you think of all these weird dreams?
I've also had a dream about being with a group of strangers and running from some militia that wanted to take us as prisoners.It also took place after some kind of event,though in my case it was a massive wave that devastated the coast.I think it may be just deep seated anxiety regarding the future or maybe the subconscious sending a message,who knows.

Hi DianaRose,

There's some interesting connections there, particularly with the name Kardashian meaning 'staircase' - very symbolic as a dream symbol imo.

The name 'Kendall' also perhaps derived from 'white' or 'bright' (as in kent - Welsh cant also meaning rim / border), though I usually lean towards 'Ken' as representing 'knowledge / perception' and 'dall' is usually equated to valley (dall = dale = vale or veil).

Which is interesting considering 'her' surname- Jenner, means 'to join' (giving the dream a bit of a 'soul' flavour), making 'the man's' name of particularly interest?

'Kim' also usually interpreted as meaning 'bold kin' and I notice you mention 'the whole family' plus -

The pregnant woman is an interesting symbol here and could be reinforced by 'Kim's' middle name of 'Noel'- from natali meaning birth?

And perception of 'the veil' possibly echoed here also?

:-)

Thank you for such a brilliant translation! I would have never in a million year thought of this. Well, I did a little search on the man's name and I came up with some curious. His forename is Andrew which means "manly, masculine". Andrew was also the name of the first disciple of Jesus in the New Testament. Then surname is Matter and Ford. Matter can mean "timber, substance or subject of discourse" and it came from the word "mater" which means "mother". As for Ford, it means "crossing". Besides, a ford is described as "a shallow part of a body of water that may be crossed by wading". That's all fairly interesting.

I've also had a dream about being with a group of strangers and running from some militia that wanted to take us as prisoners.It also took place after some kind of event,though in my case it was a massive wave that devastated the coast.I think it may be just deep seated anxiety regarding the future or maybe the subconscious sending a message,who knows.

Indeed, it can mean anything. It's fun to try to understand dreams but at the same time, it mean a lot of different thing. And ultimately, you will do what you will do and what will happen will happen.

Well, I did a little search on the man's name and I came up with some curious. His forename is Andrew which means "manly, masculine"... Then surname is Matter and Ford.

Haha perfect, now it REALLY sounds like a 'soul' dream :-)

I would have never in a million year thought of this.

No I was the same and it took a lot of repetition before I began looking at things objectively (to try and interpret) and 'people' make great symbols because much can be conveyed in a name.

And funnily enough I used to have LOTS of 'Ford' dreams too, but represented as cars (probably because I don't know anyone named Ford).

Also 'Holden' dreams (Australian division of General Motors), which can be derived from hol + denu (hollow / deep vale).

From casswiki -

‘It is best to keep in mind that many dream interpretation guides are not always useful since one's higher self would speak in symbolic forms as specific to the dreamer.

A bit like Kendall.....

And from Ra -

83.3 Questioner: Thank you. I’m going to ask ... if there was a significant difference prior to the veil than following the veil ?

Ra: I am Ra... the veiling process is a space/time phenomenon.

Secondly, the character of experience was altered drastically by the veiling process. In some cases, such as the dreaming and the contact with the higher self, the experience was quantitatively different due to the fact that the veiling is a primary cause of the value of dreams and is also the single door against which the higher self must stand awaiting entry.

So when talking about 'soul' dreams, its usually the 'crossing' or 'joining' (second birth) imagery that catches the eye or as Mouravieff describes -

'The courtly Love of the Knight and his Lady will immediately place them on the fourth step of the Staircase....'

ie: the sacred marriage of the Androgyne

And as you mentioned 'Ford' means to cross -

x2.png

And St Andrew is also inextricably linked to the crux decussata -

x.png

And 'Decussata' describes a perpendicular joining (and also happens to be a genus of butterfly :-))

Also 'Saltire' from Old English stiġrāp (“stirrup”), a compound of stiġe ("ascent, descent, a going up or down"; related to stīġan (“to climb”).

Plus 'salt' is also very alchemical -

'Salt is an element of substance and physicality. It starts out as coarse and impure. Through alchemical processes, salt is broken down by dissolving; it's purified and eventually reformed into pure salt, the result of the interactions between mercury and sulfur. '

As is 'Matter' -

'Prima materia, materia prima or first matter, is the ubiquitous starting material required for the alchemical magnum opus and the creation of the philosopher's stone. '

And as you mention the name 'Andrew' means man- which happens to be gender neutral - 'from Old English man, mann "human being, person (male or female)' and also the root of the word Androgyne !

As such, I wonder if you use a journal?

Because I suspect you may soon be having some VERY interesting dreams :cool:

Have fun.

J

Back
Top Bottom