weird house

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hi,
OK guys I'm not of the kind of being scared of nothing, and I've seen a lot of strange phenomena.
I'm actually in my office (it's 1h28 in the morning local time). And I am not that happy to go sleep in that house.
I'll try to get some record. Strong kicks on the walls, moving chairs, intermittent voices and two nights ago visual (first like something passing through a light spot and then a transparent "thing" in my room). When I'm in the house i feel very tired and this phenomena become stronger. Is that any chance that "they" got energy from me? What to do in this case?
Note : My laptop's screen dead when this phenomena started yesterday. Maybe electric effects?
In the room, even if everything is closed, there's a chilling wind (I have to cover with a lot of blankets and it's summer here). And there are always those dead insects everywhere I don't know from where they come from.
That's what I remember for the moment. I'm going to sleep (there).

I've always wondered with 'haunted houses' why the entity/entities are confined to the house, and why they can't leave. Not leave as in leaving this density, leave as in walk out the front door and travel about. Or can they?

I just hear these stories of people the moment they close the door behind them the entity/entities stay behind. Not that I think it has anything to do with the walls or doors, because you also hear of the deceased ("ghosts") being spotted where they died in car/motorcycle accidents (in which case it's an open stretch of road without any walls or doors), why they’re ‘confined’ to that area.

Your post just made me think of this again...

"If possible, move.”

I also live in a house with many strange things. I have lived here since ’02 but things didn’t get really weird ‘til ’06. I’ve seen “things” and so have both my kids (ages 12 and 16). At first they were strange, then became scary. Now they are just “curiosities”. The two back bedrooms are always cold even in the summer. The kids rarely bring friends home since it started, but when they have, their friends have remarked about how “creepy” the back rooms are, also have commented on how cold. Some of them have been “creeped out” to the point of not returning. Dead insects are also common but I live in the deep south, so insects are common. In ’07, I was in the office late at night and heard what sounded like something crashing through the wall. I first thought a tree had fallen on the house or someone had broken in. When I went to investigate, I found that the ceiling in one of the back rooms collapsed leaving a large hole in the sheetrock about 1 x 2 meters in size but no damage to the exterior roof. :shock: I still don’t know what to make of that. The door to this room frequently opens by itself. I have a photo that was taken in the main room of the house, in which at least two entities appear, possibly a third (don’t know how to post). I sent it to a “ghost” site and they evaluated it to be genuine. If anyone here has digital photo knowledge, I would be happy to send it for more evaluation.

I’ve thought of moving, mostly because I seem to have become stagnated lately. But on the other hand, a lot of the strangeness is what propelled me into searching for the truth of reality and eventually to the Cassiopeia site.

I guess the reason for my response, is that “MOVE” seems to be direct order or at the least, VERY strong advice. Could you elaborate more on this advice, Laura ?

Hi Seekr,

Why do you feel Laura's suggesion is a direct ORDER or a VERY STRONG Suggestion. I did not feel that. All she said was "If possible, move". That to me sounds like a reasonable suggestion. I dont know if mkrnhr is staying with somebody, but you have your family with you.

I dont have any experience in ghost related issues but if I feel my house is creepy or haunted and my family feels the same way, I would definitely consider moving.

Just my thoughts...

Why do you feel Laura's suggesion is a direct ORDER or a VERY STRONG Suggestion. I did not feel that. All she said was "If possible, move". That to me sounds like a reasonable suggestion. I dont know if mkrnhr is staying with somebody, but you have your family with you.

Hi Amoeba,

I realize that "Direct Order" is not the proper term because there are no "orders" on this forum or in STO, but because the response was so short and to the point, with no other suggestions or alternatives on how to deal with it. Nothing was offered on how to change one's perception, knowledge, or other methods to protect against energies, as have been offered for other forms of attack.

Moving is no simple task for most people and is not usually an "over night" process. It can takes weeks or months to move, especially if you own your house. But even for renters there is often lease obligations that may be months before one can relocate. Not to mention the expense involved and turmoil of relocation. I personally, am not emotionally attached to a place or house. I have lived much like a nomad at times, traveling for work. :P

It just struck me as a severe measure. If there are other options that would build awareness or knowledge on the subject of self or reality, it seems to me that the time involved could be spent on that.

Maybe I took it wrong?? But that is why I asked for her to elaborate.

I used to live in a farm house built in 1908. The first owner, Mr. Bartow, passed away in the living room, in his favorite chair at a ripe old age in the 1950's. The second owner then raised his family in there. Later, I (third owner) began to raise my family in there during the early 1980's. The son told me all about Mr. Bartow. Him telling me all those details struck me strange at the time, but now I know why. One day, home alone, I was in the basement when I heard someone walking across the wood flooring above. I didn't hear anyone come home so I hollered upstairs. No answer, but I heard steps walk back across the room upstairs. I went upstairs and nobody was home. I shrugged it off and told my wife about the strange occurrence when she got home. That's when she told me that she too heard odd noises (when alone), but dismissed them to being old house noises. The kids also said they "heard" strange things. Later, alone again, I was upstairs when I heard the walkout basement door open and slam shut. I took my baseball bat downstairs to find the door closed and secure. Many times I we heard what sounded like paint cans being rearranged. These events never happened unless someone was home ALONE. Many times we would "feel" cold spots and think about if we were walking through the apparition, ghost or whatever it was. Later, I was awoken from slumber one night by a male voice commanding me to come downstairs. Well, that was back in my churchy days. I was "taught" that if confronted by a spirit, to sternly ask that spirit if it was from god. I asked "it" if "it" was of god and the voice never came back. Matter of fact, I can't remember hearing anything else "strange" thereafter...
I wonder if the fourth owner has had any experiences? I should ask, but doubt if I'll ever get the chance...
FWIW
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

edit: We used to have a big ole Belgian Shepard with big teeth. WE felt he acted as if he was aware of something and maybe could "see" it. We always consdiered Mr. Bartow a friendly ghost.

As Laura said: "If possible, move." and I take that as a suggestion, not
as an order, more like an advice, and she will not violate anyone's free
will/karma, or so I believe.

If you are surrounded with negative entities, are you willing to expose
yourself and your family/friends to possible harm? How can you be sure
you can get rid of these entities, if that is even possible or is it even
worth it?

You will have to make that decision for yourself (and others?)

Dan

seekr:

In ’07, I was in the office late at night and heard what sounded like something crashing through the wall. I first thought a tree had fallen on the house or someone had broken in. When I went to investigate, I found that the ceiling in one of the back rooms collapsed leaving a large hole in the sheetrock about 1 x 2 meters in size but no damage to the exterior roof. Shocked I still don’t know what to make of that. The door to this room frequently opens by itself. I have a photo that was taken in the main room of the house, in which at least two entities appear, possibly a third (don’t know how to post). I sent it to a “ghost” site and they evaluated it to be genuine. If anyone here has digital photo knowledge, I would be happy to send it for more evaluation.

Wait a minute.....a part of the roof to a room caves in, and you don't think this is a clue something is wrong?

Seekr, does it have to fall on your head (or on top of a loved one) before the message "go away" sinks in?

I mean, come on! Would you be hesitant if it was your bathroom ceiling, or right over your dinner table?

Why are you putting up with this?

My suggestion was short and to the point because, due to the topic and my own experiences, knowing now what I do, I would just move. IF POSSIBLE. If it is not possible, that's a whole other ballgame.

First of all, you don't know whether it is something connected to the location, or if it is something connected to an individual at the location (including yourself). Moving would pretty much establish which of those two selections is the correct answer to that question.

If it is something connected to the place, usually, there isn't much you can do. If it is an EM recording, it probably isn't going to go away. Such an environment can also have a negative effect on people, not because of ghosts, but because of frequencies.

If it is a real "entity" type of thing connected to the place, that's a whole other kettle of fish.

If it is connected to the person, that is still another issue.

Oh, sure, you can get psychics and so-called "ghost hunters" or exorcists in there, but if they don't have a clue about possible EM effects, possible poltergeist type connections, spirit attachment, or location specific hauntings, they'll just tell you a raft of nonsense and maybe even make things worse.

So, again, the simplest way to begin to figure it out is to just move. If it travels with you, then you deal with that. If it doesn't, then you don't have a problem.

If you can't move, then you have to engage in a process of differential diagnosis - figuring out exactly what it is and IF anything can be done. And quite often, nothing can be done.

That's just the way it is.

Gimpy:

Wait a minute.....a part of the roof to a room caves in, and you don't think this is a clue something is wrong?

Seekr, does it have to fall on your head (or on top of a loved one) before the message "go away" sinks in?

I mean, come on! Would you be hesitant if it was your bathroom ceiling, or right over your dinner table?

Why are you putting up with this?

Sure the ceiling falling is a clue, but if it had been malicious, it could have fallen near me and not in the other end of the house. I'm not even saying the ceiling incident was an entity but there is no other signs/damage as to why it would collapse. Also it seems that there is more than one type of presence. The girl in the photo appears to be playful and at laughing the camera. The other presence was only malicious towards myself, never the kids. Since mid '08 the malicious one seems to have left and whatever is still hanging around, seems to be just an "unexpected room mate".

They don't bother me lately, now I'm just curious.
Although I've heard "curiosity killed the cat" :/ and my cat does seem nervous :P

Laura:

My suggestion was short and to the point because, due to the topic and my own experiences, knowing now what I do, I would just move. IF POSSIBLE. If it is not possible, that's a whole other ballgame.

First of all, you don't know whether it is something connected to the location, or if it is something connected to an individual at the location (including yourself). Moving would pretty much establish which of those two selections is the correct answer to that question.

If it is something connected to the place, usually, there isn't much you can do. If it is an EM recording, it probably isn't going to go away. Such an environment can also have a negative effect on people, not because of ghosts, but because of frequencies.

If it is a real "entity" type of thing connected to the place, that's a whole other kettle of fish.

If it is connected to the person, that is still another issue.

Sorry, I took the short answer with an ominous tone. I see now it was just the simplest way.

I assume the ones here are mostly likely not here for the location because I was here for 4 years before they showed up. So if it's here because of me, I assume it got bored and left or maybe I wasn't "playing" the game it wanted to. Either way I just use them as "proof" that all is not what it seems, so I keep reading and searching for the pieces to see the whole picture.

I lived in an old house (1850's), in Elberton, GA, about 20 years ago that had an entity with a "go away" attitude that made itself known almost immediately upon moving in. The house had sold 4 times in 3 yrs and none of the previous 3 owners had moved in or finished the remodeling. We only stayed 6 months due to my wife being pregnant and terrified. Even that one was just a "curiosity" to me although a heart pounding one. ;)

Laura said:
If possible, move.
OK I understand. Will do my possible.

Amoeba said:
I dont have any experience in ghost related issues but if I feel my house is creepy or haunted and my family feels the same way, I would definitely consider moving.
Yes seekr, especially for the kids!

seekr said:
Moving is no simple task for most people and is not usually an "over night" process.
Yes, but if you have children you should do all possible for them. Actually I am alone, and I have to move on mid-march. However, I'm doing my best to find something else. Consider it as a grave health issue. Now I'm getting to the house just to sleep and to cook (minimum presence-time inside). My energy's going better but I have to move to get better. I tried to contact the lady who's responsible for my relocation but she had a car accident almost before to reach her.. the usual small things that try to stop you (used to it, nothing easy in this world, 32yrs of swimming against the current as we say in french).

Laura said:
So, again, the simplest way to begin to figure it out is to just move. If it travels with you, then you deal with that. If it doesn't, then you don't have a problem.
Yes that's my only concern actually : attachment.
OK, I'll do that. And observe the signs to see if it attaches with me or not.
Thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom