What about the Mathematics?

Gruchaa

Jedi
Hi Guys,

Lately I was thinking about Mathematics and physics topics developed here. After reading the transcripts it looks like that in the late 90's and early 00's Ark had lots of questions connected to the Unified Field Theory, Algebra, time travel etc.. On the latest transcripts it looks like that you are not touching this area so more often.
I am an Engineer and like math and physics. I am also quite interested with this.
On the Forum I can't also find threads related to that (maybe I have limited skills for searching ;)). I just wanted to ask here what are you thinking about that. Do you have maybe some recommended list of books/articles to read on these subjects? If yes, could you share them?

Thanks,

The best shortcut to Ark's work are his webpages:

Arkadiusz Jadczyk and Quantum Future
Arkadiusz Jadczyk -- Official Web Site

There's also an interview with him on SOTT (from 2012):
An Interview with Theoretical-Mathematical Physicist, Arkadiusz Jadczyk -- Sott.net

Another way to gather info would be Ark's profile with all his forum posts (you have to be logged in for that):
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/members/ark.153/#recent-content

Would you have specific topics you're interested in you should use the forum search function to see what comes up.

Hope this helps a bit. :-)

Back
Top Bottom