What are the sources for your favorite uncommon things?

dallen

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi everyone, most of us are interested in things that are just away from normal. I mean to say about paranormal, aliens (UFO), strange incidents which do catch my interest. There are many sources on the web for such kind of news. I would like to ask you all, about the best sources that you have been to and found interesting!

dallen said:
Hi everyone, most of us are interested in things that are just away from normal. I mean to say about paranormal, aliens (UFO), strange incidents which do catch my interest. There are many sources on the web for such kind of news. I would like to ask you all, about the best sources that you have been to and found interesting!
What about The Wave?, highly recommended :)

Theres also The Adventure series.

SOTT has its own news section for UFO's etc here

There is also Richard Dolan's website _http://keyholepublishing.com/
He has featured on SOTT quite alot, if you look at the podcast section he's the latest one on there.

As Oxajil says though, The Wave is probably a really good staring point.

Also welcome to the forum :)

Hello Dallen and welcome,

dallen said:

It seems to me that since we are open enough to consider the possibility that these things do exist, then being interested in researching this possibility is not really a matter or being normal or not, rather that a matter of seeking the bigger truth or not. It is quite a common for the average man to rush out of fear of loosing his convenience to call things normal or not depending on his beliefs. But, what is not normal about seeking to know? And how for example, can a person that appears to disregard without ANY research the signs and clues that indicate that something else could be out there be considered "normal" instead? ;)

IMO, being tagged as "not normal" for trying to expand our worldview is but the first line of defense against our trying to do so. And after that comes a lot of disinformation and smoke screens. Therefore, I cannot suggest any single site as a definitely good source but i think bits and pieces of the puzzle can be gathered from various sources. Reading the "Wave" is indeed a good advice as it can provide the usefull context for facilitating further searching and start making some sense out of all the noise. But that is just my 2 cents!

Thank you all.
:)

Back
Top Bottom