Życie jest wspaniałą przygodą
Życie jest wędrówką wśród burzy
Życie jest niezwykłą podróżą
Życie jest wędrówką wśród wielu burz

Avalon spełnione marzenie
Ujrzysz ląd zasnuty mgłą ranną
Avalon kraina tajemnic
Poznaj swój prawdziwy Avalon

Remember the challenge. Grow up or don't. ;-)

"Children Of The Sea"

In the misty morning, on the edge of time
We've lost the rising sun, a final sign
As the misty morning rolls away to die
Reaching for the stars, we blind the sky

We sailed across the air before we learned to fly
We thought that it could never end
We'd glide above the ground before we learned to run, run
Now it seems our world has come undone

Oh they say that it's over
And it just had to be
Ooh they say that it's over
We're lost children of the sea, oh

We made the mountains shake with laughter as we played
Hiding in our corner of the world
Then we did the demon dance and rushed to nevermore
Threw away the key and locked the door

Oh they say that it's over, yeah
And it just had to be
Yes they say that it's over
We're lost children of the sea

In the misty morning, on the edge of time
We've lost the rising sun, a final sign
As the misty morning rolls away to die
Reaching for the stars, we blind the sky

Oh they say that it's over, yeah
And it just had to be
Oh they say that it's over
Poor lost children of the sea, yeah

LOOK OUT! The sky is falling down!
LOOK OUT! The world is spinning round and round and round!
LOOK OUT! The sun is going black, black
LOOK OUT! It's never never never coming back, LOOK OUT!

This song was all over mainstream radio a few years back when I was going to the gym. I remember a weird, almost hypnotic fascination with this song back then that I found kind of creepy, especially because I'm not into this kind of music normally. I remember thinking that this must be part of the "programming" going on in mainstream radio. Never really understood the lyrics but since I thought about this the other day, I looked it up and understanding the lyrics makes it even creepier. Some say it's about an alien abduction experience, some say it's about child abuse, or just depression... Still has some kind of hypnotic effect on me that I feel the need to consciously guard against, strangely.

This song was all over mainstream radio a few years back when I was going to the gym. I remember a weird, almost hypnotic fascination with this song back then that I found kind of creepy, especially because I'm not into this kind of music normally. I remember thinking that this must be part of the "programming" going on in mainstream radio. Never really understood the lyrics but since I thought about this the other day, I looked it up and understanding the lyrics makes it even creepier. Some say it's about an alien abduction experience, some say it's about child abuse, or just depression... Still has some kind of hypnotic effect on me that I feel the need to consciously guard against, strangely.

According to wikipedia it is about a fear of the dark the singer had in childhood:

...the song was inspired by Goulding's childhood fear of the dark.

[...]

Lyrically, the song discusses the fear of the dark that Goulding had as a child, and how she could only sleep with the lights on. In an interview with 97.1 AMP Radio in late July 2012, Goulding stated, "Sometimes if I've had a couple of drinks and I come back and just like lie on my bed and fall asleep I wake up and realize that there isn't a light on and I have to turn a light on."[14] She also explained, "It can be seen as something like a lighthouse that kind of always guides you home. I've always felt comfort sleeping with the light on, and I've always felt comfort being with my siblings."

And in the following interview that is also what she is hinting at as well. Funny how we tend to interpret things into songs according to our knowledge. For the first time, when you brought it up, I also noticed that it could very well describe an alien abduction. I didn't read what you wrote beforehand to see what comes up for me. And yes indeed it was also alien abduction.

Having said that, the song nonetheless sort of delivers a pretty dark message in the spirit of "giving oneself up to the dark" in an upbeat music kind of way.

On another note:

I'm just horrified in general when I'm listening to the radio nowadays, how totally empty, meaningless, dark and cruel the so called "music" that is played nowadays actually is, most especially not only in regards to the lyrics itself, but the so called "musical rythmes" that they actually sell as music! Most of it is incredibly ugly and it almost constitutes a felony to me, to even associate that stuff with music. It is sort of an intense dislike of BS and darkness posing as "music".

Many of the so called "musicians" nowadays don't even bother to actually use or learn real instruments, let alone use them in their pieces; all you need is a computer and some kind of synthesizer and boom "you are a musician"!

And I won't even start to talk about the so called "rap", "soul" and "R&B" thing, that you can hear almost everywhere now and actually dares to call itself "music"! Most of it is just so appealing to me that I feel sick to even listen to it for a couple of seconds. I think there is also a good likelihood that it can actually turn our brains into mush.

End of the rant.

"I suffered so much as a child from being a fat boy that I really didn't want to show it. What happens is that you learn not to look like it. […]. Today, I even seem extroverted, but there is a great load of insecurity that comes to me from my childhood. There are many people who think, because of their suffering, that despite hunger, they have managed to do great things with their lives... But it is quite the opposite! It is thanks to hunger that we manage to be great. If hunger does not destroy you. It must always be kept in mind. Especially when you think of those who are suffering now. If you know what it's like to be hungry, you understand other people's suffering. Those tears from my mother because she didn't have anything to eat were the strongest motivation for me. When I grew up and started making money, I said to myself, "Now what? What motivation? "So I decided to be a musician of truth. The motivation was no longer an empty stomach, something that quickly filled up. It was to try to satisfy your mind with art, to reach a spiritual fullness, something already much more difficult. And I went on like this. »

GRUPO "GARIBALDI".

THE STEP OF A TIRED OX. (EL PASO DEL BUEY CANSADO).
The one with the red scarf on his head, Sergio Mayer, He is already a grandfather and and currently also Senator of the Mexican Republic.

LA BANANA

I'm listening to some Glen Campbell, Wichita Lineman and others. I heard it recently in a flashback scene in the series Ozark. I remember the song in my real life. It was not a happy period in my life, but somehow the songs from that time (late 1960s) bring back a lot of joy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jim Reeves live in the 1950's. It makes me want to slip on some cowboy boots, saddle up a trusty steed, and ride out west following the setting sun ( and being called 'pilgrim' by John Wayne would be absolutely fine by me :-D ).

From the same decade I think this guy maybe had a valid point :whistle: -

Julie Andry's cover of Agnes Obel's 'Falling, Catching':

It has an autumn feel to it.

I found it while listening to a live version by Agnes Obel here:

Back
Top Bottom