What are you listening to?

For days now I'm on low energy. And many people around me feels the same. I'm trying to accept it as a phase but also it could be related with everything what is happening in the world. If it so, than that could be a new state that will last and that's ok.
And yet, I have tried to find on You Tube some cheerful music and among many videos I found playlist that is really uplifting:

For days now I'm on low energy. And many people around me feels the same. I'm trying to accept it as a phase but also it could be related with everything what is happening in the world. If it so, than that could be a new state that will last and that's ok.
And yet, I have tried to find on You Tube some cheerful music and among many videos I found playlist that is really uplifting:

This is absolutely marvelous, Anamarija! Thank you, you've given me some music for my day! :hug2:

Repetition can be beautiful

I guess I was channeling to Anart too. Sorry.
僕もAnartにチャネリングしてたかな。ごめんね。

I guess I was channeling to Anart too. Sorry.
僕もAnartにチャネリングしてたかな。ごめんね。

No worries, thanks for sharing your music. I remembered some classical songs afterward, don't know many though..

Great! As an inhabitant of Austria I am used to "our" New years concert. In that concert I very much liked the way played the waltz "An der blauen Donau". And I really loooove the "Radetzkymarsch", the last one in every new years concert obviously. Sometimes when we are listening to it in our family circle most of us jump through the room and dance to it . . .

You mean that the Eagles and the Stones were good before they sold their souls to the devil. I bet this band is too.
イーグルスとかストーンズは悪魔に魂を売る前は良かった、ということですよね。このバンドもきっとそうか

“Now I can see every sign!”
ここまで来れば、全てまるっとお見通しだあ!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Third Stage is the third studio album by the American rock band Boston, released on September 26, 1986, on MCA Records. It was recorded at Boston co-founder Tom Scholz's Hideaway Studio over a long, strained, six-year period "between floods and power failures".[6] Scholz and vocalist Brad Delp were the only original members. The lyrics invoke themes of aging and working through stages in life. The first track and lead single, "Amanda", became a number one hit and one of the group's best known songs.[3] The album itself was eventually certified 4× platinum by the RIAA.[7]

I listened to this album thoroughly and looked at the jacket (cover) from cover to cover. Somewhere in there must have been this peace sign: Codex Magica, p. 201.
このアルバム、徹底的に聞き込み、ジャケットの隅から隅まで眺めた。どこかに、このピースサインがあった筈。Codex Magica, P.201
IMG_20230112_095225.jpg

Back
Top Bottom