What are you listening to?

♪Now dreams and even that stardust are a distant illusion
今もう夢もあの星屑さえも遠い幻
Imahamou yumemo ano hoshi-kuzu saemo tooi maboroshi

This song is called "The Other Side of Morning"
Composed by Mr. Tsuda. The vocalist is also Mr. Tsuda.
The worldview of this song is like C.S. Lewis' "The Chronicles of Narnia.
Where is this place in this song?
Mr. Tsuda says, "This song may be about our real life with the utmost irony.
At first glance, the song seems to depict a refreshing, tranquil, fantasy landscape, but is it?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Can'tcha Say (You Believe in Me)", also known as "Can'tcha Say (You Believe in Me)/Still in Love" or "Can'tcha Say" is a song written by Tom Scholz that was released by Boston on their 1986 album Third Stage. It was released as the third single from the album and reached #20 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it their last Top 40 hit in the United States.[2] It also reached #7 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart and #27 on the Cashbox chart.[3] In Canada, the song peaked at #88.[4]

It took such a long time!

"Foreplay/Long Time" is a song by American rock band Boston, written by bandleader Tom Scholz. It appears on the band's self-titled debut album, and as their second single, on Epic Records in 1976. The song combines an instrumental introduction, "Foreplay", with the main song "Long Time", generally played as one on the radio and listed as one track on the album. "Long Time" peaked at No. 22 on the Billboard Hot 100 the week ending March 5, 1977.[1] It reached the Top 10 in Canada, peaking at No. 9.[2] The standalone "Foreplay" was released as the B-side of Boston's next single "Peace of Mind", which was released in April.[3]

Jeff Beck, now & then

Herbie Hancock 'Don't Give Up' Pink And John Legend
Mr. Haruhiko Tsuda revealed on fb that this guitar is Beck.

Jeff Beck With The Jan Hammer Group Freeway Jam
Jeff Beck with the Jan Hammer Group Live is a live album by Jeff Beck, released in 1977 on Epic Records.

Website amazarashi.com
Amazarashi (stylized as amazarashi) is a Japanese rock band from Aomori, currently signed to Sony Music Japan. Formed in 2007, its members are Hiromu Akita (lead vocals, guitar, songwriter) and Manami Toyokawa (keyboard).[1] They have released six singles which have all reached the top 20 of the Oricon charts.
The band name was named after ``I want to compare the sadness and suffering that befalls everyday life to rain, and we are exposed to the rain, but we want to sing 'still'.'
<amazarashi=雨曝しmeans “exposed to rain”>

タイトルなし.jpg

The crest of the "Casiopia Mooring Station" is the symbol mark of the 4th density lizard, not unlike the 6th density Cassiopaean. It is probably a parody of the following transcript information☺
「カシオピア係留所」の紋所は第4密度トカゲのシンボル・マークで、第6密度カシオペアンとは似て非なるものです。以下の交信情報のパロディでしょう

---
Q: (T) Are you still contacting Barbara (Marciniak)?
キミ達は今でもバーバラ(・マーシニアック)にコンタクトしてるのかい?

A: Not at this point. She is in pause mode.
現時点ではしていない。彼女は中断モードにある。

Q: (T) Does she know this?
彼女はそれを知ってるのか?

A: Yes.
Write to her and tell her to call "Cassiopaea". Next stop is Leo.
彼女に「カシオペア」を呼び出すように手紙を出しなさい。次の停車駅は獅子座だ。
---

"One of These Nights" is a song written by Don Henley and Glenn Frey and recorded by the American rock band Eagles. The title track from their One of These Nights album, the song became their second single to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart after "Best of My Love" and also helped propel the album to number one. The single version was shortened from the album version of the song, removing most of the song's intro and most of its fade-out, as well. Henley is lead vocalist on the verses, while Randy Meisner sings high harmony on the refrain. The song features a guitar solo by Don Felder that is "composed of blues-based licks and sustained string bends using an unusually meaty distortion tone."[3]

"Tonight, I Celebrate My Love" is a romantic ballad written by lyricist Gerry Goffin with Michael Masser and recorded by Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack for their 1983 album of duets, Born to Love, issued as the lead single. The track—produced by Masser—became a million-selling international hit.

RIP Jeff Beck - one of the greatest guitarists of all time

I didn't know he had passed away when I last posted. It appears he had been vaccinated at least four times..

前回投稿時には、彼が亡くなったとは知りませんでした。4回は接種していたようですね🥹

There & Back is the fourth studio solo album by guitarist Jeff Beck, released in June 1980 through Epic Records.[3] The album reached No. 10 and 21 on the U.S. Billboard Jazz Albums and Billboard 200 charts respectively,[6] and No. 36 on the Swedish albums chart.[7]

The album showcases Beck's stylistic shift towards instrumental rock whilst largely retaining the jazz fusion elements of his two previous releases, Blow by Blow (1975) and Wired (1976). "Star Cycle" was used for a number of years as the theme song for both Mid-South Wrestling in the United States and the British music programme The Tube; "The Pump" was featured in the 1983 film Risky Business; "Too Much to Lose" is an instrumental cover of a song composed by keyboardist Jan Hammer that was originally featured on the Jan Hammer Group's 1977 album Melodies.

Back
Top Bottom