What are you listening to?

Christmas Comet‏
8e4552d7458f365c66c8df6a0743a349.png

Do you think these wings are mine?
Do you want to know how it feels?
Will we only watch and wait?
Oh, no, please! .... :cool2::cool2::cool2:

A couple from John Mayer - live.

The first is with one of my favorites, BB King (Albert and Freddie too), together bouncing back and forth (part 2).

The second is Mayer live at the Crossroads (a tight trio) with the old song 'Ain't No Sunshine'

I finally saw "Once upon time in the west". It was a great movie and especially Morricone's music was pure brilliance. For example the interplay between actors, staging and music in the "final duel" is played to perfection.

Henry Fonda generally acted in good guy roles, but in this movie he plays a psychopathic bad guy, which must have been a shock for the audiences back then. It was satisfying to see that he gets his well deserved comeuppance in the duel! From the evil grinning in the flashback to the stunned realization in the present.

I finally saw "Once upon time in the west". It was a great movie and especially Morricone's music was pure brilliance. For example the interplay between actors, staging and music in the "final duel" is played to perfection.
Unforgettable soundtrack with this haunting harmonica, kid it was one of my favorite westerns, with the "Good, the Brute and the Ugly".
The one that stayed in souvenir with me the most was "They call me trinity" , with an other sens of humour,
that I used to see at summer camps.

Back
Top Bottom