Surrounded by a hole
Surrounded by no other
I wanna ride it home

Yeah, be the writer of your own story
Let it turn you onto love again
Be the writer of your own story
Let it turn you onto love again
I wanna ride, I wanna ride

The beauty of a kiss that now a kiss is prohibited. The beauty of love, passion, desire, that now all of this is prohibited.

The music is by Master Ennio Morricone

The beauty of a kiss that now a kiss is prohibited. The beauty of love, passion, desire, that now all of this is prohibited.

@loreta,

It is our humanity that is being attacked I think. It is our "natural" emotions and the qualities that make us human that the STS forces would love to control and use to control us.

However, they will fail;

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

While the "flesh" is often our enemy and part of the "veil" that separates us from higher densities it can also provide the emotional base for our journey to the higher emotions of "love" and the higher emotional centers.

Music and sound are a mysterious link that can help us to rise in our FRV if we are centered the Work and learning and striving to learn what it is to be STO.

A mother's kiss is one an infant never forgets. A kiss from a polar-opposite is barely definable.

SPOILER:

In this video what the man is seeing are the cuts that were put out from the movies, during the fascist regime. It is a gift that the old man give to the young man, the old generation to the new one. That's why the young man is crying, for the beautiful gift he receives from the other dimension, the old man being dead. What the people were unable to see, while looking a movie, were these kisses, this flesh, this passion. Strange that we are again in the same road. One day maybe we will remember all the kisses we received, all the kisses we gave with nostalgia. I hope not, I hope people will continue to kiss! specially kids and old people. And dogs. :lol:

Haibane Renmei - Garasu no Yume

A glass dream, english translation:

Even if I look up
And call your name to the skies
It just drifts off into the wind...

Feelings of
Wanting to be born again
As the me you know
On a silent night

Birds of glass
Unable to love one another
Dreaming in the warmth

Sleeping in a boat
Within myself
On the swaying, swaying
Surface of a premonition

Don't come near
I'm fading away
My heart is melting into bubbles

Looking up to the sky
I keep calling out your name

Sleeping
I hold in my heart
That look that seems to whisper to me
Now, I sleep

Don't come near
I'm fading away
My heart is melting into bubbles

Within myself
The dream is trembling, trembling

Serial Experiments Lain OST - Cyberia Mix

‪Tracklist: ‬
01. ''s''peEd 0:00
‪02. duvet cyberia reMIX 05:23 ‬
03. professed intention and real intention 10:42
04. antidepressant o44 15:19
05. psychedelic farm 21:35
06. invisible file 25:29
07. prayer 30:52
08. Island in Video Casset 36:50
09. K.I.D.s 42:28
10. Cloudy, with occasional rain 49:25
11. INFANiTy world 54:32
12. duvet TV sized 59:55

a love song from Ilirya again :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :boat: wish you another loving day!

Back
Top Bottom