What are you listening to?

Last one out me for today :-D. Well, I am wondering what can you guys find and share online that isn't just new agey like stuff?

Samuel Osborne Barber - Adagio For Strings 444 hz

I lied when trying to restrict above apparently. :rolleyes: Here is the last last one, or I think:

Ludovico Einaudi - Nuvole Bianche 444hz

This should stop me from posting for a while here and continue reading. Chilled vibes:

528hz Music ► Beautiful Ibiza ~ Electro Music ♥ 528hz ~ Lounge Music Spa Mix

:lol:

I am wondering what can you guys find and share online that isn't just new agey like stuff?

Hi Saman,

Have you come across this interesting fellow before, he has quite a backstory?

Notably a big advocate of 432Hz.

Well Saman,

I must say after posting on a perceived synchonicity only last night...considering this from the other week;

What do reckon would be the odds of a legally blind, piano playing, experiencer who reportedly channels Prince ('twin flame' even...) being the first result in a 432 versus 444Hz search? :shock:

I think it's gonna be one of those weeks...:nuts:

Hi Saman,

Have you come across this interesting fellow before, he has quite a backstory?

Notably a big advocate of 432Hz.

Hi gnosisxsophia. No I haven't I had a brief look at the article. Seems like new agey stuff to me. I don't think there is anything scared or magical about "Scared Geometry." Just very interesting observation that maybe could be better understood through the science of Cymatics phenomena maybe at some point in the "future." As for amateurs like myself who have great interest in this phenomena, lots of reading and research is just due before I can even say anything else at this point.

As for amateurs like myself who have great interest in this phenomena, lots of reading and research is just due before I can even say anything else at this point.

Good call,

I had noticed 432Hz mentioned on some of the clips so thought I’d chime in 😊

FWIW something about it just gives me the willies...

I do think it would be interesting to know more about the 444 frequency though?

👍

Meant sacred, not scared geometry. Sometimes typos are so funny. 🤣

Anyways, based on the article you posted gnosisxsophia, if songs being converted to 444hz is not the real deal, and I don't know if this is the case or not if we think about synthesized music, this one should be the real deal based on the same article?

JOHN LENNON PLAYS IN 528Hz Solfeggio Frequency Discovered by Lunartunar on Vimeo

Good call,

I had noticed 432Hz mentioned on some of the clips so thought I’d chime in 😊

FWIW something about it just gives me the willies...

I do think it would be interesting to know more about the 444 frequency though?

👍

Well if based on this article the 432hz is being acquainted with the Annunaki, the C's said some interesting things about them that came to mind when I saw this word.

October 7, 1994

Frank and Laura
[...]
A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and they are the Annunaki.

December 12, 1995
Frank, Laura, Susan V
[...]
Q: (L) Well, that says a lot. One of the questions on the list is: In many of the Sumerian drawings and literature, the gods, the Annunaki, are described as eating a plant that grew at the bottom of the ocean, and this plant was the source of eternal life.

A: Nonsense! The source of eternal life is existence!

As for 444hz, I don't know for sure, but yeah it would be interesting to find out. That 12Hz difference might make a big difference on the kind of manipulation sound can do to gravity of our 3D bodies, or not and I am over my head on this one! For now, I think I will stay away from 432Hz and look into the 444Hz business on my spare time. Thank you for the article.

Jarabe De Palo - Bonito

Deepl translation:

Nice
I think it's all nice. Nice morning, nice place.
The bed is beautiful, the sea is visible
beautiful is the day that just started.
Beautiful life
Breathe, breathe, breathe. The phone rings, my corduroy complains
Things are going badly, life is weighing on him.
That living like this no longer interests him
that it's not worth continuing.
Love is lost, the party is over
the engine that pushes the earth no longer runs.
Life is a joke with a sad ending
the tough one doesn't exist, but I tell you

"Enjoy the show"...Thanks @Rich "Wait and see"...

JOHN LENNON PLAYS IN 528Hz Solfeggio Frequency...

Funnily enough, as far as I'm aware anyway, the 528Hz reference above is for the key of 'C'?

Where depending on what you read usually equates to 432, 440 or 444Hz for 'A'...which I find all very frustrating considering;

In Western traditions, ‘A’ was originally tuned simply to the lowest note monks could sing in their Gregorian chants,

Some of the earliest surviving forks represented A between 400Hz and 420Hz.

If you’ve ever heard a Gregorian Chant, you’ve heard the Solfeggio frequencies, since this is the music they were most commonly featured in. The six core Solfeggio frequencies are as follows:

396 Hz

417 Hz

528 Hz

639 Hz

741 Hz

852 Hz

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom