What books you would recommend in this case?

Smallwood

Jedi Master
The new edition of High Strangeness was supposed to be available Friday 21 (at least according to RPP), though I see it is still marked "Sold Out" for some reason in RedPillPress.com and qfgpublishing.com has only the older edition.

I am looking to buy SHOTW along with some other QFG book and I would be willing to entertain other options than High Strangeness. It seems acute to me that QFS gets the funds it needs for Pepin suit, so I'd rather buy something rather than nothing and sooner rather than later. So my question would be this:

What other book to buy? I would love to have The Wave books, but as they are a series I can't really afford them all right now (and I can print the on-line version for when I seriously need it in paper form). Essays on Life would be quite good I bet as well as Ponerology (though large parts of it are available on net here in QFG). 9/11 The Ultimate Truth looks interesting as well, but I generally feel that investigating 9/11 might not be terribly relevant to me in my current learning profile. Though it does go into the whole macroevil-subject which is quite interesting, so if people think it's a nice book I could reconsider.

The other option would be to skip SHOTW and save to buy all The Wave books (I've forgotten a lot of stuff from the Adventures I've read since I began, so it might be only good).

Also a question about the recommended psychology books: Is it totally necessary to read them in this order? If I can access Unholy Hungers, do I have to save it until I can find me a Trapped in The Mirror?

1) Myth of Sanity - Martha Stout
2) Trapped in The Mirror - Elan Goulomb
3) Unholy Hungers - Barbara Hort
4) The Narcissistic Family - the Pressmans
5) Drama of the Gifted Child - Alice Miller

Thank you, and happy holidays!

Smallwood said:
The new edition of High Strangeness was supposed to be available Friday 21 (at least according to RPP), though I see it is still marked "Sold Out" for some reason in RedPillPress.com and qfgpublishing.com has only the older edition.

That date was incorrect. It should be available within the next month. It all depends on how long the finished books take to ship to RPP's distributors.

I am looking to buy SHOTW along with some other QFG book and I would be willing to entertain other options than High Strangeness. It seems acute to me that QFS gets the funds it needs for Pepin suit, so I'd rather buy something rather than nothing and sooner rather than later. So my question would be this:

What other book to buy? I would love to have The Wave books, but as they are a series I can't really afford them all right now (and I can print the on-line version for when I seriously need it in paper form). Essays on Life would be quite good I bet as well as Ponerology (though large parts of it are available on net here in QFG). 9/11 The Ultimate Truth looks interesting as well, but I generally feel that investigating 9/11 might not be terribly relevant to me in my current learning profile. Though it does go into the whole macroevil-subject which is quite interesting, so if people think it's a nice book I could reconsider.

The other option would be to skip SHOTW and save to buy all The Wave books (I've forgotten a lot of stuff from the Adventures I've read since I began, so it might be only good).

I'd save SH for after reading the Wave books. The best order, I think, is:

High Strangeness
Wave Series
Ponerology
Secret History

Also a question about the recommended psychology books: Is it totally necessary to read them in this order? If I can access Unholy Hungers, do I have to save it until I can find me a Trapped in The Mirror?

I don't see a problem with reading Unholy Hungers first. It's also a great intro to Ponerology, in its own way.

Thanks for answers!

Yes... even though I'd very much like to read SHOTW, there is just immense amounts to learn from just reading these websites. One of my concerns is how to reach all of it once the Control system begins it's final strangle, the time when the info is needed the most, that is why I would like to have articles and such in downloadable packets or such if one hasn't had enough time/energy to really take it all in before or doesn't have the books (we might have more time than we think, but it's only wise to prepare for the worst scenario IMO). Perhaps I'll save up so that I can have atleast the first four books of The Wave.

smallwood said:
at least the first four books of The Wave.
That option makes sense to me. They provide a good foundation for everything else and for doing your own research, and they also reveal more upon re-reading later, after having gone through some of the other material.

Back
Top Bottom