What Funny Video Are You Watching?

This one is a classic! :D
Since my job is to research unique & cute creatures and sample & mix their voices to create creature sounds and fantastic pet designs for videogames, I saved this video for prosperity.

Teddy Bear the Porcupine's Halloween Feast​

Seems to have a life of it's own or is it photoshopped? :huh: Source

daily_gifdump_4041_07.gif

USUAL SUSPECK: Brazen seagull shoplifts pack of Mini Cheddars after stealing £300 worth of goods

A SEAGULL which has stolen £300 of snacks by regularly trotting into a Tesco has been caught on camera with its latest haul.

It was spotted lurking outside and then sneaking in via the automatic doors — before re-emerging moments later with a pack of Mini Cheddars in its beak.

A seagull which has stolen £300 of snacks by regularly trotting into a Tesco has been caught on camera with its latest haul

A seagull which has stolen £300 of snacks by regularly trotting into a Tesco has been caught on camera with its latest haul
Credit: BNPS

It is thought to have swiped at least 17kg of food, worth at least £300, in a year
It is thought to have swiped at least 17kg of food, worth at least £300, in a year
Credit: BNPS

It was spotted lurking outside and then sneaking in via the automatic doors — before re-emerging moments later with a pack of Mini Cheddars in its beak

It was spotted lurking outside and then sneaking in via the automatic doors — before re-emerging moments later with a pack of Mini Cheddars in its beak

The feathered thief, which flew off to enjoy its treat, has become so notorious it is known to shop regulars as Steven Seagull after the actor Steven Seagal.

Tesco Extra staff in Paignton, Devon, say the bird has been known to strut in to the store three times a day.

It is thought to have swiped at least 17kg of food, worth at least £300, in a year. The true total could be higher.

The gull is partial to Mini Cheddars and Monster Munch, but also makes a beeline for Tangy Cheese Doritos.

Liam Brown, who recorded its latest shoplifting venture, said: “I’ve seen him go in a few times.

"This time he hopped on to my car bonnet so I started recording — I knew he was up to something.

"He jumped down and started chewing gum off the floor, then he walked into the shop and ran off with a pack of Mini Cheddars.”

One employee said: “It’s a common occurrence. We think it’s the same gull.”

Shopper Jenni Elliott commented: “I’ve seen it happen too — he flew off with a bag of Doritos and shared them with a mate on a roof over the road.

Lisa Buck, added: “I told the cashier he’d just strutted off with some Doritos and she said, ‘Oh, he likes those’.”

Back
Top Bottom